Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump?
    https://www.egyfitness.com

HungryBert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HungryBert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HungryBert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HungryBert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HungryBert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HungryBert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HungryBert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HungryBert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HungryBert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HungryBert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HungryBert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The "low food" diet....Ate almost nothing = Felt like **** + losing muscle... could anything be worse than that? oh... and gaining back the weight/fat u lost when u eat normally again....

Mama There Goes That Man! Sixtoo's Avatar
    Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I tried just about everything. Usually the "eat fast food and pray I don't get fat if I work out occasionally diet".

Low carbs, high carbs, liquid diets, starvation diets, slim fast, diet pills, everything.

Nothing worked until I actually decided to give up making excuses and trying to work my way around it and just flat out eat clean, healthy and balanced and start busting ass in the gym. Can't go wrong with that and after awhile my taste for the foods I was once so addicted to vanished.

zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The diet I am on now is my first "diet" of my life....shocking but true.

My previous diet just what I happened to eat without really thinking about it: no breakfast, Mt Dew and combos as a morning snack, fast food for lunch , fast food on the way home from work, and frozen pizza late in the evening, probably is the worst one imaginable.

When paired with the workout program of 25 hours of sitting at a poker table a week and 50 hours of work it is highly effective for weight gain and I gained like 90 lbs in 2.5 years.

Thank g-d im retired from corporate life....I cant belive some people do that for 40 years and survive.
    Last edited by zaxx19; 03-10-2007 at 05:13 PM.

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definitely low carb, low fat. "But if I eat enough protein I'll retain all my muscle." is what I told myself. Uh uh... Anyways yea I used that mentality for 2 cuts until I realized it wasn't doing the trick. It always makes me laugh when I hear people say that that's the way to get cut, my roommate once told me his brother ate nothing but pure protein for a week and went from being fat to being ripped in that time, sadly I almost believed it when he said this.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000)
    probably a FORCED diet of liquids/soft foods when i got my wisdom teeth out, all i wanted was a freaking sandwich lol
    Michael Scott: Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bagel with cream cheese and chocolate millk for breakfast, 20 piece chicken mcnugget and supersize orange high-c for lunch, pasta for dinner. believe it or not, i lost 30lbs on this diet - due to running 3 miles day.
    Train hard, eat often, and sleep well.

NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not exactly a diet per se, but at a certain point I was obsessed with eating as little fat as possible... Something like 10% of my calories would come from fat. I shudder to think how low my testosterone levels were. Weirdly, I don't regret it. We all screw up, and at least it taught me that I do have the discipline to follow through!
    You only get to say that he's like that because of genetics if you work as hard as him. And if you do, shut up and work harder.

----------
    "The form of displacement that is most supportive of political and social stability is very likely the tendency to blame the self: to experience guilt as an individual and as a member of a class for failures that can also be attributed to economic and social institutions"

----------
    The "no homo" thing is stupid

LocksJD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LocksJD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LocksJD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually... the only thing I changed in the way I eat from pre-cutting to now... was I ate anything - I just had to cook it myself from as fresh of ingredients as possible.
    I also started getting all my foods organic and about half of it local.
    So... i can eat a pizza.. i just have to make the dough myself, cut up everything I'm putting on it, making my own pizza sauce with fresh herbs. yada yada.

Its really only until the beginning of this year I've decided... i'm only 20lbs away from my goal weight and let me try and not see the drop off too much slower - so I started watching my protein and try and get 1g protein per lb of lean mass.

zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually... the only thing I changed in the way I eat from pre-cutting to now... was I ate anything - I just had to cook it myself from as fresh of ingredients as possible.
    I also started getting all my foods organic and about half of it local.
    So... i can eat a pizza.. i just have to make the dough myself, cut up everything I'm putting on it, making my own pizza sauce with fresh herbs. yada yada.

This is the the way I want to be when Im close or right at my goal.

LatinoHeat210 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LatinoHeat210 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LatinoHeat210 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LatinoHeat210 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LatinoHeat210 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LatinoHeat210 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LatinoHeat210 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LatinoHeat210 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LatinoHeat210 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LatinoHeat210 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LatinoHeat210 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    From about March 04' to August 04' I went from like 225 to 132! I basically did the low carb high protein thing and it was miserable like alot of fatigue, feeling mad all the time etc. Now I am 5'8 and 160 and in good shape.

beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the Hollywood diet, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Ritchie and that other little blonde singer had such great results!!!!

******* and Exlax daily! i lost 80 lbs in 80 min!!!!!

*i did not partake in such a diet*!!!!!!!!
    *ZMA, Superpump MAX, Green Tea Extract, Garlic Extract, Fish Oil, Joint Supp.*

Come at Me!!!

Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The GTA diet.

I was so obsessed with GTA3 when it first came out that I just sat and played it all day while listening to Bad Religion on my CD player (this was back before the advent of Custom Soundtracks and mp3 streaming on Xbox, mind you). I was so engrossed in the game that I didn't even care to eat much (nor did I want to waste valuable gametime getting up to buy/prepare food).

When I did, though I ate nothing but candy bars, Sprite (non-diet), and frozen pizza. Because I ate so infrequently, I actually lost 30lbs. All the sugar gave me crazy spikes and crashes of energy (my sleep schedule was insane) and the starvation eventually destroyed my metabolism (I gained about 40-50lbs back).

But during that initial period, I really did look the best I'd looked until that point and got countless compliments. Everybody asked me what I ate and I took a perverse pleasure in telling them the truth- nothing but junkfood. I used to always shop at the same supermarket at the same time and cashiers could not believe I was losing weight by eating the Snickers, soda, and pizza they were ringing up.

Obviously it didn't compare to the feeling I got from losing almost 90lbs the right way and keeping it off for almost two years, but it was a crazy, memorable time.
    "Cruelty has a human heart, every man does play his part." -Iron Maiden, "Paschendale"

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

"but why make a topic to see other people get mad? answer that question. is this your life that you stay on the computer for hours and make a topic to see other people get mad. then if you do then u have no life. move out of your parents hose and read a book called noob"

MMMMM Snickers.....MMMMM

You didnt really have to say the brand of candybar did you?

I remember being like they are 2 for a buck how can I not get two....one for the ride home and one for dessert.

Man, I cant believe im alive. lol.

Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Drink only milk for a week... One of my friends tried it. I think to anyone with a head would never try it.

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never dieted before, I just ate like crap and didn't get enough activity.

I always ate veggies and the healthy stuff but I ate a lot of junkfood on top of it, usually in the form of a snickers bar and coke, or a bag of microwave popcorn and a coke, or just a whole pint of ben & jerry's in one sitting - it was always one of those choices, every night. Then there were the days that I wouldn't feel like making my own meals so I would end up getting fast food for breakfast, lunch *and* dinner.

Blech.. now I can't believe I did that to myself.

audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    atkins.

I was overweight after a trip a few years ago.

Gotta say I drop the weight with Atkins, but I didn't lift back then.

So I just got skinny.
    .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::.
    nothing worth achieving comes easy .::.

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The "Mega Shake" diet.

I lost 300lbs in 30 seconds.

Unfortunately I turned into an arrogant, ballsy, sex-obsessed *******.
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Max Protein View Post
    The "Mega Shake" diet.

I lost 300lbs in 30 seconds.

Unfortunately I turned into an arrogant, ballsy, sex-obsessed *******.
    what??

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I hear people talk about how terrible their diets were before bodybuilding, I often wonder what the hell I would look like if I hadn't picked up a weight. I was drinking probably a litre of coke a day, my lunch consisted of cafeteria chicken burgers, fries, a pop and a chocolate bar, I'd have a chocolate bar as soon as school ended, often times in the morning I'd have cookies from the school, or apple pie, at night i sat on my computer and played starcraft all night (good times), nothing healthy + no physical activity. I'd probably be 230lbs of fat right now if I hadn't started going to the gym.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Weight Watchers.

I did as I was supposed to, followed the plan and lost a lot of weight...in a short period of time. Didn't lose a lot of fat eating at a severe calorie deficit, but I did lose weight.

Live and Learn...
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kaaud View Post
    what??
    Never seen The Nutty Professor?
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

^^^likes her big thighs Pilotgirl29's Avatar
    Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Atkins 3 years ago. After 4 days, I was over it. I went to the fridge to get some fruit and a glass of milk. Milk was outdated. I cried for 20 minutes and my husband decided maybe it was time for both of us to re-think the Atkins thing. It was really more of an all out bawl, hiccup and snort type of cry. Really funny now though. What can I say? I like milk.

I shoot people like you.. The Director's Avatar
    The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Herbalife, at 14 I weighed 320, sad, I knew nothing about nutrition or exercising, I blame my mother for the nutrition part. But, when I look back I realize I had the times of my life back then, not caring, eating, having fun, and I'm happy it happened. Herbalife got me down to about 220, but left me with execessive jiggly watery skin, I lost weight like crazy, 10-20 pounds a month!.

Truth Seeker user89489489438943's Avatar
    user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100)
    oh god.. dont even go there..

i remember when i started to "diet" i tried to buy EVERYTHING low in fat.. i mean not low but 0 fat.. i was like "how the hell am i gonna lose fat if everything has fat ?? pathetic..total noob lolol
    Inho ~

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."

-- Seneca the Younger

Lexor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lexor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lexor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lexor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lexor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lexor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lexor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lexor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lexor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lexor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lexor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The lettace diet......only eat lettace for a week, and i know i spelt it wrong lol

bump