TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000)

My 5 week cycle of 1AD Results

Hi everyone, im just posting my results because I had great gains in strength and mass, and i recommend 1AD to anyone over 21 that would like to see some serious gains...

first off, i started at 300mg/1st week and for the remaining 4 weeks i took 600mg/week

also taking n-large 2, b-complex and multi-vitamins

i would have liked to stack 1ad with 4ad, but my wallet couldnt support it this year...

now for my diet, i kept a clean diet averaging 3900-4200cals per day, I ATE TILL I COULDNT MOVE!

i bumped up the intensity of my workouts and it paid off..

BEFORE

bench 185x4
    squat 345x8
    DB incline press 75x8
    shoulder DB press 70x8
    deadlift 155x8

biceps 15.5
    weight 180LBS
    bf% too high!

AFTER

bench 210x6
    squat 365x8
    DB incline press 90x8
    shoulder DB press 85x8
    deadlift ---- hurt my back, unable to perform them

biceps 16 inch
    weight 192
    bf% it increased but not by much

in conclusion, tons of ppl have came up to me and asked me what i was on, they said i got thicker and stronger....
    Live forever....

Alejo911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking 1AD

I have to agree, , 1AD os great!, I have been on a plateau in a while and after 4 weeks (this is the 4th week) i have shown great improvement in strength and size, ppl have started to notice as well. I noticed some breakign out, it was kinda bad this 4th week, it cleraed out though, anybody noticed this?

Anyway .like i said before great product, (ergopharm 1AD) everything has increased, form benchpress to deadlifts to chin ups u name it.

Next step, thinking about doing the Anabol X/Megabol X stack any suggestions?

hardtribe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just curious:

How much of your weight gain was dur to the increasce in your calories vs the 1-ad.
    How much of the gain from 1-ad will disappear after you finish taking the product?
    What side effects from the 1-ad did you have ?

TheAgnos1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well done on the cycle TheGuy. Just do more cardio to get rid of that bf.

-AGNOS

TheAgnos1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just curious Hardtribe, what are your stats? Weight? Height? Bench?

-AGNOS

olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What if stop using the 1AD what is going to happen? Start all over again or keep using it until droping dead.
    there is nothing impossible in the eyes of pumping iron. get layed alot, good health and looking at everyone fat.

hardtribe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agnos1:

My stats ----

I am 6'0 I weigh 210 , I bench with 115 to 100 pound dumbells . 5 sets 8x10 reps.

I am around 10% bodyfat I drop to around 8.5% for the summer.
    I have been working out hard for only the last 2 years, and to top it off I am 44 years old.

Peace

TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanx Agnos, oh and thanks for all the good advice on my diet for my 1AD cycle, i got the best result out of my 3 friends who didnt want to up their cal intake to 4000....

oh and you dont lose your gains, you must cycle off with 6-oxo and keep up the cals for about 4 weeks...

im looking at 1 test ethergels for next winter, cutting season has arrived!!!!!!!
    Live forever....

d piece has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What exactly is 6-oxo? Im about to start a 1AD cycle and I would like to keep the weight on afterward.

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    6-OXO is an anti-estrogen produced by Ergopharm which many employ post-cycle in order to hasten the restoration of natural testosterone production and increase the likelihood of retaining gains made on-cycle.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

d piece has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How long would one take it for after a 1AD cycle and when during the 1AD cycle would I start taking it.
    Thanks so far.

Sabertooth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sabertooth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sabertooth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sabertooth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

1AD

6-oxo?

But 1AD cannot chemically aromatize, no?

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by d piece
    How long would one take it for after a 1AD cycle and when during the 1AD cycle would I start taking it.
    Thanks so far.
    Usage should begin the evening of cycle's end. Duration of anti-estrogen use is contingent on cycle length, but generally (depending on dose and such) one should run an anti-estrogen for at least half the length of their cycle.

Example: 4week cycle of 1-AD @ 600mgs daily
    Post-cycle: 2weeks 6-OXO @ 300-400mgs daily

Sabertooth,

1-AD cannot aromatize, correct.

The discussion of 6-OXO pertains exclusively to the post-cycle resuscitation of natural test levels.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!