theram911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

BSN CellMass or Man Clout???

BSN Cell Mass or Man Clout?
    where did you gain more lbm?

i got some good mass gains from Man Clout. about 6 pounds after 2 bottles.
    i tryed also higher power cee and wasent realy pleased.

what woud you recomend me to thake next? what for experience did you got with this products? where did you gain the most mass?

thanks and regards..................

AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by theram911 View Post

what woud you recomend me to thake next? what for experience did you got with this products? where did you gain the most mass?

Man clout imo

polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tryed Cell Mass and even thought it seemed to work its just way to overpriced. In any case CM tastes amazing. I dont know if I had a better tasting supplement then cell.

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BO was much better. Take a look at Ragnarok next, we released today. Also Met-RX amped is damn good imo.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    clout bro

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Body Octane > Clout > Cell Mass
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NoNameNecessary View Post
    Body Octane > Clout > Cell Mass
    isn't Body Octane more an NO product while Clout and Cell Mass are creatines?

xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MegaHercules View Post
    isn't Body Octane more an NO product while Clout and Cell Mass are creatines?
    you are correct

NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd opt to purchase something such as BO before a Clout or Cell Mass. However, this is simply my opinion.
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Originally Posted by NoNameNecessary View Post
    I'd opt to purchase something such as BO before a Clout or Cell Mass. However, this is simply my opinion.
    I think this guys tryin to find a good creatine though

Originally Posted by MegaHercules View Post
    I think this guys tryin to find a good creatine though
    I'd recommend purchasing a bulk monohydrate along with Body Octane or bulk beta-alanine/citrulline malate.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by theram911 View Post

Diet..

Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    Diet..
    Again, great advice bs.

Supplements are simply that: supplements. No supplement will help you grow if you do not have a good diet.

DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    all things being equal......Clout > CellMass, by far

and yes, I have used them both
    Under Construction....

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    CellMass isn't much more than overpriced bulk CEE. Clout is such a superior product on so many levels that I don't even really want to get into it (hint: look at the novelty/scientific backing/precise dosages on the formula). And I don't understand the people recommending Body Octane over Clout... they are different (and complimentary) products.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm just gonna put my vote in for Clout and say that I agree with mister cakedonkey.

theram911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah i think i stick with clout i hade good results once with it. so wy not again. im now on creatin mono. how long do you think to wait bevore starting clout?