Closed Thread
    Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool Warning: If you give bad advice....

I have noticed a lot of bad advice going around. I'm not talking about those who base their advice on what works for them; I am talking about those who say stupid stuff when they have no idea what they are talking about. Something like this:

Question: I want to use 1-test but I am not sure about how it will affect me.

Answer: If you are over 21, go ahead and use it. It won't affect you at all.

Question: I am going to train chest 4 times a week, is this good?

Answer: Yes. It works for everyone because your chest is a muscle that doesn't need much rest.

Now, some bad advice is understandable, as we all learn as we go. But, if you continually post bad advice that could lead to someone getting hurt or worse, than you will be BANNED. I am saying this to bring back order to those who give advice without thinking first. Mainly toward those who have been lifting for less than a year, but read FLEX magazine and think they are God's gift to bodybuilding.

What does this mean: It means that it would be wise of you to OPEN your eyes and learn and read before you type. Because I will be on the lookout, and if you have a bad track record, you will be gone.

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Big H; 02-17-2003 at 06:08 PM.