Thread: Help!

xxraggafreakxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Help!

I am a 21 y.o female trying to loose at least 20 pounds. I would eventually like to start training to build. Right now my weight is around 170lbs. I eat sensibly but have no equiment and very little knowledge when it comes to body building/ weight loss, can anyone help?

BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xxraggafreakxx View Post
    I am a 21 y.o female trying to loose at least 20 pounds. I would eventually like to start training to build. Right now my weight is around 170lbs. I eat sensibly but have no equiment and very little knowledge when it comes to body building/ weight loss, can anyone help?

Read the threads the stickies- you are asking a pretty general question that has been answered many times- welcome to the forum and good luck with your goals
    Being different is NEVER easy...see my ******** page at "Maria Roelle Health Coaching" or check out my website at www.mariaroelle.com If you have questions regarding plant based diet or healing foods, please feel free to contact me.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read the stickies, but think in terms of starting to lift now rather than later. Building muscle will speed up fat loss and improve your appearance a lot. You want to look strong and shapely, not skinny with lots of loose skin.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders