Thread: Anator?

Lackey101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anator?

Has anyone on here ever used ANator? I've been thinking of using it while on break to try it out. I found a store back home where I can get it for $55 which is much better than GNC's price haha. All the complaints I have heard about it is, that muscle tech over prices everything and it's a good supplement but terrible cost.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a great product and I would recommend getting the Berry over the Orange. Just make sure you eat a whole food meal or a shake 30minutes after taking it.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lackey101 View Post
    Has anyone on here ever used ANator? I've been thinking of using it while on break to try it out. I found a store back home where I can get it for $55 which is much better than GNC's price haha. All the complaints I have heard about it is, that muscle tech over prices everything and it's a good supplement but terrible cost.
    Have you checked out any of the comparable products?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1001758
    Psalms 51:10-13

ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard from many people that it doesn't work well. In my opinion, taking bulk BCAA's and creatine would be alot cheaper and give you the same effects.

Registered User Footballstar_rb's Avatar
    Footballstar_rb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Footballstar_rb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Footballstar_rb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Footballstar_rb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Footballstar_rb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Footballstar_rb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Footballstar_rb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Footballstar_rb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Footballstar_rb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Footballstar_rb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Footballstar_rb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ironhead184 View Post
    I heard from many people that it doesn't work well. In my opinion, taking bulk BCAA's and creatine would be alot cheaper and give you the same effects.
    BCAA should I take that? is it good with taking XPAND creatine? thats what im taking.
    "Pain is only temporary, no matter how long it lasts." - Ray Lewis

10% bf
    4.61 40
    36" vert
    285 bench
    390 sqaut
    460 dead

ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Buy the BCAA's in a 2:1:1 ratio for leucine:Isoleucine:valine. BCAA's are very anticatabolic and even help a bit for bulking. That make them good for preparing for a show or just gaining weight. A buddy of mine took BCAA's while preparing for a show, mad diet, and only lost a couple of reps of his max after 12 weeks. I recommend some kind of BCAA's sold as powder in bulk. They taste bad and don't dissolve well so many people prefer pills, those cost alot more and you don't get as much. You need 15-20 grams a day. That's like 15-20 pills as opposed to 3-4 rounded teaspoons.
    It's kind of hard to mix it with anything, but if you shake hard enough all of it will disolve. Other than that it good to take with anything.

bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexysd7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anator worked well for me. The price is high, and the taste is worse than disgusting. However, while on it, i felt an increase in recovery time, muscle fullness, and strength. try it out and let us know how you like it.

Search and Destroy Killa Destroya's Avatar
    Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Solid product if you have good diet. I am currently trying myozene though because it's cheaper but i hear similar opinions on the ingredients and similar results and reviews.

Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lackey101 View Post
    Try MyoZene.
    Manninen Nutraceuticals, Inc.

so i'm on my first week, haven't noticed any huge differences obviously, although the product says to take it for a two month cycle. Yes, you're right it does taste absolutely disgusting!!!!

ok week 2 really..I had to get the stuff shipped out to me here in washington from back home but I'm good now. I can almost see a slight difference in physique, mostly post workout. Not the normal post workout pump, but a better one it seems. I've also been taking my protein mass gainer shakes just before bed. I'm hopin my body will utilize the calories and protein during sleep.

Oh and berry blast taste better with the water out here for some reason. Still nasty though.