Closed Thread
    freefall_82nd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freefall_82nd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please help!! Addicted to ghb and on the edge!

Please help me, I'm horribly addicted to ghb and scared to death. I'm trying to wean myself off but if I go more than 3 hours without a dose, the world turns into a walking nightmare. I'm starting to wonder if I can make it through the night. I never knew this was addictive and have no history of other rec drugs. Please reply, if only to give me hope.

mek us a butty ya SLAG superduck's Avatar
    superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    negged

when in the red you should evaluate your life, what's most important, a clean life within the green, or a drug abused red...

are you agree?

edit: bitch, too much rep in last 24 hours

empty space FOR SALE MMA Superstar 2's Avatar
    MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only advice I have for you is to quit.
    "Looks don't matter when you're in love, which is why I'll never fall in love, because looks always matter." -Gandhi

(((())))-------(((()))) Alex B.'s Avatar
    Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    whats ghb ?? get hot b****es ??? gay homo babe??? gun hole boob ???
    Vote for me bro

https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/alex-2

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you aware that I am horribly addicted to ghb and scared to death. I'm trying to wean myself off but if I go more than 3 hours without a dose, the world turns into a walking nightmare. I'm starting to wonder if I can make it through the night. I never knew this was addictive and have no history of other rec drugs. Please reply, if only to give me hope.

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Alex B. View Post
    whats ghb ?? get hot b****es ??? gay homo babe??? gun hole boob ???
    ghb is a Giraffe Holding a Beer.

Highly addicitve.
    ★cVc★

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
    -Yogi Berra

southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i thought ghb was a date rape drug??

mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by southernstunna View Post
    It is. Negged o/p

clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ghb is also known as liquid g. a couple of my friends said they took it on a friday once and woke up sunday night having no ****ing clue what happened. it's also used as a date rape drug, not exactly a rep/party drug. scary ****.

my advice for you is rehab if you're serious.

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by southernstunna View Post
    That's one of its uses, it's also a raver drug and actually used to be used by bodybuilders to lose fat.
    ★cVc★

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
    -Yogi Berra

polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by superduck View Post
    negged

when in the red you should evaluate your life, what's most important, a clean life within the green, or a drug abused red...

are you agree?

edit: bitch, too much rep in last 24 hours
    I dont know why you negged him. He simply stated a fact and wants advice. If you have nothing to contribute then simply dont reply.

superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by polski View Post
    I dont know why you negged him. He simply stated a fact and wants advice. If you have nothing to contribute then simply dont reply.
    the chances of this thread being serious = about 0.1%

that's why i posted what i did.

polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by superduck View Post
    the chances of this thread being serious = about 0.1%

that's why i posted what i did.
    Serious or not, who the F**k are you to decide.

Originally Posted by polski View Post
    Serious or not, who the F**k are you to decide.
    Who the **** are you to question what i post?

freefall_82nd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freefall_82nd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    superduck, if I could get my hands on you right now I would crack your ****in skull! I'm 30 years old, I've been bodybuilding and competing probably longer than you knew what weights were, and I wouldn't **** around about something like this. For the last six months my life has been a nightmare. Do a google search on ghb addiction before you start throwin flames ***got! Everyone else, thanks for any knowledge you can give me to get me through the night.

16!! Your ****in 16 years old and your talkin that ****! your a child for ****s sake...........16 wtf

Originally Posted by freefall_82nd View Post
    superduck, if I could get my hands on you right now I would crack your ****in skull! I'm 30 years old, I've been bodybuilding and competing probably longer than you knew what weights were, and I wouldn't **** around about something like this. For the last six months my life has been a nightmare. Do a google search on ghb addiction before you start throwin flames ***got! Everyone else, thanks for any knowledge you can give me to get me through the night.
    so, you registered this month, haven't posted before, you've come to the MISC section and posted some **** along the lines of what trolls post.

ever heard of rehab? oh wait no.. i think i'll go post it in the MISC section...

wow strong failure