BloodandGuts02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much help from spotter on bench presses?

I can't bench much by myself but can bench a lot more with finger
    tips from a spotter. I just need a little help getting heavy weight
    moving then it's all mine. My question is should I try to bench by
    myself with less weight or use a spotter and bench with heavier
    weights. What would build the most size and strength? I have a
    power rack.
    Lets get nasty Yates!!!!!!!!

From blood and guts the video

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some foreced reps are ok every know and again, but I wouldnt do all forced reps.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anymore than 1 at the end, is, imho, gona waste your time (it did for me)

a spotter should just be used to help you unrack the bar, then if u get stuck
    Booo

Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bah none! If you really can't get the last rep up, the spotter should supply you with just enough help to get the bar up, not just yank the bar up.

RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do them by yourself with maybe one or two at the end where he helps. A great way to generate more power and to get over sticking it to pause for a few secends just above your chest at the lower part of each rep. Personally i count to about 3 or 4 before lifting each repetition. This generates more power from your chest because the weight is at rest when you begin to push it up which takes more force to move than just changing direction.
    []-----[]

pain is growth