Thread: shrinking top?

h0p3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

shrinking top?

I don't body build I do wrestling instead, but this was the only girls thread and it didn't seem like allot of girls go on the other ones.

So, I've been dropping weight, like 10lbs a week, and each time I go 20lbs I go down a cup size... I was a C and now i'm an A... Do you girls have this problem... I have like 10 to 15lbs of fat on my thighs, and I keep loosing the most weight from my chest, and my ribs and hip bones are already starting to stick out half an inch to an inch, so I don't want to loose too much more weight...

Do you guys have this problem... How can you loose weight in a specific area and avoid another?
    You have to earn the right to Fight.

R.I.P. Grandma 5/12/07 user178944's Avatar
    user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tiitb

Originally Posted by lancepimpdurmom View Post
    tiitb
    Whats that mean?

LeilaM will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeilaM will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeilaM will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeilaM will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeilaM will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeilaM will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeilaM will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeilaM will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeilaM will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeilaM will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeilaM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by h0p3r View Post
    I don't body build I do wrestling instead, but this was the only girls thread and it didn't seem like allot of girls go on the other ones.

So, I've been dropping weight, like 10lbs a week, and each time I go 20lbs I go down a cup size... I was a C and now i'm an A... Do you girls have this problem... I have like 10 to 15lbs of fat on my thighs, and I keep loosing the most weight from my chest, and my ribs and hip bones are already starting to stick out half an inch to an inch, so I don't want to loose too much more weight...

Do you guys have this problem... How can you loose weight in a specific area and avoid another?
    10 pounds a week in weight loss is drastically fast and most likely unhealthy. Seriously, this could be dangerous, just what are you doing to lose weight?

PS- ignore the other response, that was a troll
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Best of 2007:

AhmedFaisal: "You should know your position."

Uncategorizable: "Cottage cheese is our crack."

I don't really do anything besides wrestling practice, I eat 3 meals a day drink during practice but theres so much cardio and we sweat so much I loose a few more pounds than I eat. But I gain allot of it back on the weekends after the tournaments, which is why I keep working off pounds during the weeks.

breakfast, I have some fruit, lunch I eat some carbs(sandwich or more fruit and some sort of food bar for carbs) and dinner, I have what ever is for dinner but only one serving.

Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Men tend to have the most trouble getting rid of fat around the abdominals, while women with women it tends to be the hip and thighs. It's a myth that you can target specific areas to lose fat. As far as your chest goes, the female breast is made up of mostly fat. As you decrease your fat stores, it makes sense that your breasts should get smaller.

enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lancepimpdurmom View Post
    tiitb
    And you just accused me of being immature? Hilarious.
    The fight is won or lost in the gym.

enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by h0p3r View Post
    I don't really do anything besides wrestling practice, I eat 3 meals a day drink during practice but theres so much cardio and we sweat so much I loose a few more pounds than I eat. But I gain allot of it back on the weekends after the tournaments, which is why I keep working off pounds during the weeks.

breakfast, I have some fruit, lunch I eat some carbs(sandwich or more fruit and some sort of food bar for carbs) and dinner, I have what ever is for dinner but only one serving.
    As a boxer that has also experienced the cut and gain cycle to make weight, I strongly reccomend that you go up in weight. I'm telling you rapidly dropping weight, then gorging afterwards is only going to give you major problems for years to come. The more you do this, the more difficult it will become to lose the weight. Your body will start to hold on to fat and your metabolism will get all screwed up. It happened to me. I used to box at 110lbs but slowly gained weight (partially due to the cut and gain cycle) and now I box at 119lbs. You should never have to cut more than 2-3lbs to make weight. It really is unhealthy, not to mention completely miserable.
    The fight is won or lost in the gym.

amandaPL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10lbs a week is alotttt..the recommended range is 2-3lbs a week..i think your not eating enough..since you say you do alot of cardio in wrestling..you should get protein in every meal..your breakfast is just fruit?..breakfast is really important..eat some oatmeal..or fat free plain yogurt with that fruit..and during the whole day try to eat a little more..you wont gain fat since your really active in wrestling..hope this helped a little
    "Bodybuilding is my passion that makes me feel like I am on top of the world. When I work out, my ambition is to push my body harder and harder every time to see how much it can take, how much pressure it can stand." ~Pauline Nordin

soriminah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm the same. I'm bottom heavy so I lose it fast from the top but tend to still have larger legs, butt and belly. Mind you, I don't lose my boobs though, I have always been a DD - E. I just start to get bony, especially my collar bones stick out a bit.
    Some bodybuilding guys I know reckon if you start to really train your legs, they will get bigger to start with but as the muscle grows, it will burn more fat and they should start to get smaller as muscle is more compact than fat.

irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel your pain....I went from a C to an A also! It sucks! Thats's the last place I want to lose!!!