Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 10061
    Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Leathalx's BodySpace

Slam dunk techniques (serious)

I'm 6'3 and weight almost 210 lbs. I am trying to start dunking. I've been doing squats and deadlifts for almost 6 month already. If I do a good stationary jump I can touch the rim.... But If I take a running start I can't even touch it. I think I lack jumping technique and learnig it well, would give me a few more inches....

Any one got any good tutorials on this?

Ballin outa commission :( BballBuilder's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12574
    BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BballBuilder's BodySpace
    You seem like you're a two footed jumper, if you take 2-3 steps and get down real low, swing your arms back as far as they can go (REAL FAR, feel the stretch) then explode off two feet, swing your arms up as fast as possible and flick your toes at the end of the jump and see how high you get.
    Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself.

http://changewithchange.blogspot.com/

On & on & on on & on ssmokinjoe's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8949
    ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ssmokinjoe's BodySpace
    If you can barely touch the rim now then you'll need a lot more verticle jump to accomplish a dunk. If you cannot palm a ball with 1 hand then you need to jump high enough to get both hands above the rim which is even more difficult. You're a long ways away.

For starters, lose some weight and get in better overall physical condition. Then try some jumping exercises. Improving your "jumping technique" won't do anything for you. I'll be surprised if you're ever able to do it. But keep trying and who knows.

Ballin outa commission :( BballBuilder's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12574
    BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BballBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BballBuilder's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ssmokinjoe View Post
    If you can barely touch the rim now then you'll need a lot more verticle jump to accomplish a dunk. If you cannot palm a ball with 1 hand then you need to jump high enough to get both hands above the rim which is even more difficult. You're a long ways away.

For starters, lose some weight and get in better overall physical condition. Then try some jumping exercises. Improving your "jumping technique" won't do anything for you. I'll be surprised if you're ever able to do it. But keep trying and who knows.
    There's no reason why he shouldn't be able to do it, maybe not right away but improving jumping technique can instantly add 1-3" of verticle. When you are strong enough maybe start up some plyometric training and I'm sure you'll be above the rim.
    Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself.

http://changewithchange.blogspot.com/

Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Leathalx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

Huh? better physical condition? for me it'll mean even more bulking i'm around 11% BF and I think I am lacking a bit of mass in my legs. can easily palm the ball as well.... If I got the proper techique, I'd be easily able to grab the rim.
    I'm gonna start doing power cleans, and maybe some explosive squats, that will also hopefully give me a few more inches, which in turn with a lot of practice will easily let me dunk the ball..

On & on & on on & on ssmokinjoe's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8949
    ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ssmokinjoe's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Leathalx View Post
    Huh? better physical condition? for me it'll mean even more bulking i'm around 11% BF and I think I am lacking a bit of mass in my legs. can easily palm the ball as well.... If I got the proper techique, I'd be easily able to grab the rim.
    I'm gonna start doing power cleans, and maybe some explosive squats, that will also hopefully give me a few more inches, which in turn with a lot of practice will easily let me dunk the ball..
    Trust me. Grabbing the rim and dunking are far away from each other in terms of how much higher you need to go. Power cleans won't do much to help you overcome gravity much more. More mass on your legs doesn't necessarily translate to better jumping ability. Look up the "Air Alert" series of videos. They are very intense workouts designed to improve your jumping ability.

But all things being equal, if you are already in better than descent physical condition and can only touch the rim now, you probably will never dunk.

Trust me. Grabbing the rim and dunking are far away from each other in terms of how much higher you need to go. Power cleans won't do much to help you overcome gravity much more. More mass on your legs doesn't necessarily translate to better jumping ability. Look up the "Air Alert" series of videos. They are very intense workouts designed to improve your jumping ability.

But all things being equal, if you are already in better than descent physical condition and can only touch the rim now, you probably will never dunk.
    I don't know If I manage to get just my hand over the rim i'll do a dunk. Power cleans will give me a bit more explosive power, learning the technique would also help me quite a bit. I've not even been playing any baskeball a lot lately, just a few games this week. and with practice I'll definetly get that ball over the rim. I seriosly think you are wrong, and if I played basketball at least twice a week, did more power movements, and maybe some other exercises for bigger vertical, and knew how to properly take a running vertical jump I'd easily dunc by this summer... But even I'm wrong and won't reach my goal, can't blame me for trying. Plus I'm only 16.
    Last edited by Leathalx; 12-15-2006 at 05:19 AM.

Stats: 6'0", 165 lbs
    sgodliman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit sgodliman1's BodySpace

power cleans dont help you jump!?!?! your kidding right? thats the most outrageous thing ive ever heard!
    power cleans are one of the best things you can do especially if you are a two footed jumper.
    mass on your legs wont do anything on the other hand
    squats power cleans leg press calf raise lunges all help. but the best way is to literally just practice dunking or trying, im 5'11 and have only learnt to dunk in the last 3 months but since i learnt ive jumped loads and no i can reverse of 1 leg and 2, i only weigh 170lbs but i can leg press 300kg

FierceTiger is a name known to all. (+5000) FierceTiger is a name known to all. (+5000) FierceTiger is a name known to all. (+5000) FierceTiger is a name known to all. (+5000) FierceTiger is a name known to all. (+5000) FierceTiger is a name known to all. (+5000) FierceTiger is a name known to all. (+5000) FierceTiger is a name known to all. (+5000) FierceTiger is a name known to all. (+5000) FierceTiger is a name known to all. (+5000) FierceTiger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6'3 and you can only touch the rim?

is this real life?

SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit SovietWeapon's BodySpace
    I used to have a 42 inch vertical and was primarily a two foot jumper. I could windmill, double pump, tomahawk, 360, reverse double hand windmill.

I don't play Basketball anymore though due to uni. If you need any tips Pm me brah.

Stats: 6'5", 215 lbs
    injustcuz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) injustcuz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) injustcuz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) injustcuz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) injustcuz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) injustcuz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) injustcuz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) injustcuz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) injustcuz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) injustcuz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) injustcuz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit injustcuz's BodySpace
    run jumping drills along with all the lifting ur doing.

box drops, lunge jumps etc. etc.

Stats: 6'0", 1 lbs
    Stripez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stripez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stripez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stripez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stripez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stripez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stripez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stripez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stripez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stripez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stripez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Stripez's BodySpace
    practice hard OP, don't listen to this smokin joe joker, start of this summer i couldn't dunk(6'2) or even touch rim while standing jumping or jumping, this year i can touch rim while jumping, just can't 'dunk' yet, can kinda roll ball into hoop

work hard and practice, it'll pay off

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 38
    ezra76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezra76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezra76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezra76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezra76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezra76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezra76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezra76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezra76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezra76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezra76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ezra76's BodySpace

Agree on all.

You need to train for fast-twitch fibers to gain vertical.

Grabbing the rim and dunking is as far apart as barely touching the backboard and grabbing the rim.

Forget hand over the rim, I could almost touch my elbow on the rim before I could dunk a regulation ball. From fingertips that was about +16" over the rim. I was a 1ft. leaper though. Off 2 feet I could easily grab and hang on the rim w/2hands from an absolute standstill leap and dunk a volleyball with 1hand from standing vert.
    Last edited by ezra76; 11-25-2010 at 07:21 AM.
    Reps back 2k+

flex318 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) flex318 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) flex318 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) flex318 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) flex318 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) flex318 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) flex318 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) flex318 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) flex318 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) flex318 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) flex318 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit flex318's BodySpace
    I'm 6'3 and weight almost 210 lbs. I am trying to start dunking. I've been doing squats and deadlifts for almost 6 month already. If I do a good stationary jump I can touch the rim.... But If I take a running start I can't even touch it. I think I lack jumping technique and learnig it well, would give me a few more inches....

Sounds to me like you take a running jump, a mini hop and then jump, essentially losing all your momentum and thats why your lacking so bad on your jump. What has always worked for me was a good run followed by a direct take-of, in my case my dominate leg is my left leg. Imagine an airplane taking off, thats basically how the jump works. It would be best if you upload a video of yourself doing it so see what your doing wrong.

SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000) SovietWeapon is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit SovietWeapon's BodySpace
    plyometrics are essential, it also converts your intermediate fibers to act like fast twitch fibers and also increase ur rate u can apply force. ie more explosive more higher u can jump.

Stats: 5'9", 174 lbs
    BodyPoints: 433
    whatsupfresh19 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) whatsupfresh19 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) whatsupfresh19 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) whatsupfresh19 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) whatsupfresh19 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) whatsupfresh19 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) whatsupfresh19 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) whatsupfresh19 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) whatsupfresh19 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) whatsupfresh19 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) whatsupfresh19 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit whatsupfresh19's BodySpace
    strong bump
    US Navy

My body is ready GreatDutchHope's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 207 lbs
    GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit GreatDutchHope's BodySpace
    I'm 6.0, white and could easily dunk when I still played ball. Whenever I shoot hoops nowadays I can still touch the rim easily and do shabby dunks. How the hell can't you at 6.3.

Easiest way to do it is to just keep trying. You should be able to start to jump a bit higher step by step if you just keep at it.
    2009 Triumph Street Triple R
    ** Knee Draggers Unite **

Stats: 5'10", 241 lbs
    BodyPoints: 847
    Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sergis's BodySpace
    Block, mother****er.
    Edit: this is tricking related video, but the concept is the same
    Last edited by Sergis; 11-25-2010 at 07:30 AM.
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

Stats: 6'4", 225 lbs
    kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kbm12345's BodySpace

Your lacking plyometric strenght, any normal person should be able to get higher running then standing. But because you have done heaps of strenght work and no explosive plyo work, that has fallen behind. Start doing plyos 2x a week before your squats +deadlifts and it should shoot up quite a bit

Stats: 6'4", 225 lbs
    kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbm12345 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kbm12345's BodySpace

Dont do this!!!! Air aleart sucks it will just give you knee injuries, look up Veritcal jump bible heaps of torrent sites have it and its pretty good.

Stats: 6'0", 172 lbs
    solo17 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solo17 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solo17 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solo17 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solo17 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solo17 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solo17 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solo17 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solo17 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solo17 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solo17 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit solo17's BodySpace
    6'3 cant dunk notsureifsrs

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    xJesusFreaKx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xJesusFreaKx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xJesusFreaKx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xJesusFreaKx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xJesusFreaKx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xJesusFreaKx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xJesusFreaKx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xJesusFreaKx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xJesusFreaKx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xJesusFreaKx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xJesusFreaKx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xJesusFreaKx's BodySpace
    rapid jumping movements from left to right - back and forth.. jump high and fast while doing this.

you will be dunking in no time (srs)

Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Lakers46's BodySpace
    Well I'm sure you've already looked but it seems like there are at least a handful of threads geared towards incresing vert under the "Sports Section", everything from lifting and training routines.
    Find a training program and stick with it, assuming you need to increase your vert. 2 forums that are primarily geared towards vert training are Adarq.org and Vertfreak101.com, I don't mean to be sending you to other sites, but there worth taking a look, cuz I'm not exactly sure what info will help you the best.

Air Alert does suck, its a plyos based program that ends up hurting people's knees. Do a program that has both plyos and strength, like a WestSide 4 Skinny Bastards.
    - Some attached programs in those.

Trainer654 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trainer654 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trainer654 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trainer654 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trainer654 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trainer654 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trainer654 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit Trainer654's BodySpace
    Bump for the thread? I'm enjoying seein people's views on vert training.

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MakeABanana's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Sergis View Post
    Block, mother****er.
    Edit: this is tricking related video, but the concept is the same
    Strong Aphex Twin. I love "Windowlicker."
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    يو ماد برآ ه
    NJ 732 | RU Engineering '11 | MD '16 | #cut4shredu

Not gaining weight? Trying to lose weight? Don't know what to do for diet? Read these:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133634471
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123915821

Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lakers46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Lakers46's BodySpace
    bumping this thread, going thru old threads I done posted to for the bumps (mayb even lulz)

youtube.com/iamryanperera iOryan's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    iOryan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iOryan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iOryan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iOryan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iOryan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iOryan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iOryan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iOryan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iOryan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iOryan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iOryan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iOryan's BodySpace
    WHERES SAM WHEN YOU NEED HER?

edit: inb4 unawares
    //Artists Guild of the Misc//
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►
    ▒▒▒Rep Power > Post Count Crew▒▒▒
    PSN: iOryaN

<the misc dancing bear> (no homo / no pedo)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LALCG9Ur-FY