tarponfly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

before and after pics 6 months so far...

Here is a before and after pic, I have been lifting for 6 months (sorry, don't know how to pose). I am 23, 6'2" and 175...6 months ago I was 150. I have actually had a pretty ****ty diet and used some creatine so far. I have now changed to a high calorie, high protein diet, and am thinking (after much research) of doing a 1-ad/4-aderm stack followed by 6-oxo. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? So far I have been getting good gains in strength (bench went from 150-now over 220). Thanks for the help.
    Before pic...
    Attached Images

After pic
    Attached Images

mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice job, very good for 6 months.

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good progress. Continue to bulk and you'll be there.

Taturana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Congratulations for the good job man. You improved a lot. PEACE

LittleGuy
    good gains

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice job, bro. Your arms, especially, are coming along nicely. Bring up your chest as well as your back and you should look pretty good.

Raffi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excellent. Keep at it.

Any suggestions about the 1-ad/4-aderm stack. I was thinking with my change of diet along with this stack, I should see a big gain. Hopefully! Any other products you guys can suggest? As far as my workout, I do six days a week, 1 hour sessions
    mon-chest
    tues-delts
    weds-tris
    thurs-bis
    fri-back/abs
    sat-legs
    i usually hit everthing hard, with heavy weights and try to switch exercises bi weekly to give some variety. Thanks again

KungFuLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't comment on any supplements, since I don't use any... but I would definitely suggest switching up your routine a bit. Especially if you've been doing that routine since you started. Six days working out is just too much. If you want to see more gains, you need a lot of rest. Remember, muscle isn't built in the gym, lifting... it's built afterward during your recovery periods. What works best for me is 3 days, often 4, with no more than 2 days in a row. Maybe that's not best for you, but I'm pretty sure someone else would back me up... you need more recovery days.
    Great improvement btw!! Looks like you're off to a great start!
    ===Give everything and you'll get everything===
    =Your body, your choice=

pjorstad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think your overtraining big time dude.

Yah you made gains in the beginning but it was beginner gains, meaning youll gain off of any workout program almost as long as its not too outrageous.

Im on cycle and im only spending 3 1/2 hours for my upper body and thats hitting each muscle group hard 2 times a week instead of traditional 1 time a week and im seeing good results, i wouldn't really do any more then that for my upper body. Obviously if im doing this enhanced you need FAR less volume. Overall im doing about 60 sets for my upper body a lone. I wouldn't do more then 40-45 MAX sets for your upper body in a week unless you had genetics of arnold swartzneggar! 30 sets a week might give you better results, i know thats ABOUT ideal for me per week when naatural.

YOu might get away with that volume on cycle but off cycle you need to cut your volume big time.

If you intend on doing high volume work out no more then 5 days a week split and keep workouts to 45 minutes when you are natural. a 3 or 4 day split might give you better results( make the workout time slightly little longer for these splits).

if you guys are says I should change it up, maybe mon/tue and thurs/fri ? What would be a good combo of muscle groups to hit? I am concerns I won't get the intensity that I get for each group now. I am always tight and sore the next day (I am taking this as a sign that I hit the group hard and good), I am afraid that if I lower the intensity I will no longer get that, thanks for helping guys

Jeez, I should re-read my post before I post them, I sound like I'm illiterate

Well it's hard to say what you SHOULD do since, I believe, everyone is different. Oh and on a side note... I'm not entirely sure, but I think I remember hearing that to consistently be sore after each workout is a bad thing. Shows you are not giving your body enough time to heal. Maybe someone else can clarify that though...
    Okay, about routines... Ummm for myself, I like to do pretty much full body everytime, with just slightly different focus. For example.... Almost every workout, I hit legs in some way. So maybe monday I will do squats, then Wed I will do lunges and leg curls/extensions, and then friday I may do squats again. Depending on how my calves feel, I will throw them into the mix too.
    I almost always do bench, pec deck or chest flies as well as back row or lat pulls.
    So my Monday, Wednesday, and Friday workouts are built around some combination of Legs, Chest and Back... Once I've determined those exercises I'm doing, I either focus on BIs and Traps, or maybe Triceps and Shoulders, or Forearms and lower back (on top of my regular back routine). I try and do a different combination of exercises everytime i go into the gym. For me, it keeps things interesting and it seems to work well.
    I decide based on how I feel in the gym. If I'm doing a seated back row exercise, I know I'm also hitting my biceps, so I will usually do them that day too. I'll likely do a dumbell curl.
    On other days, I won't hit biceps so hard and I may do preacher curls with my Lat pulls.
    Oh and every so often I will just do a workout of Squat, bench, lat pulls and shrugs. All four of those areas are lagging for me so I like to commit a day to improving just them as best I can. Usually on these days, I manage to up the weight a little bit. I always take a day off after these days because they are usually the hardest for me.
    oh! And some days I will turn my routine into a circuit. Where I do one set of one exercise and then move immediately to the next. This also keeps things changing and makes it more fun. Of course I can only do these on the days when the gym isn't too crowded

Anyway, not sure what else to say... I'm no expert but doing a little of everything seems to work best for me. Maybe it will for you too. Good luck.
    Last edited by KungFuLifter; 02-16-2003 at 07:37 PM.
    =Your body, your choice=

long_play_id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long_play_id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long_play_id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long_play_id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long_play_id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long_play_id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long_play_id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long_play_id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What?

I'd reccomend you to get a 3 day routine, workout really hard doing reps from 8-12 on each set. no more than 1:15 hrs and no less than 45 min per session. Trust me if you've been lifting 6 days a week you'll see alot of results switching to a 3-day split, not only because you get to rest more, but also because it will shock your body since you've been lifting 6 days a week. Give it a try, and trust me, in 2-4 weeks you'll see results.

Monday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Wednesday - Back/Biceps <== BIG BACK = BIG BICEPS
    Friday - Legs

I think you should try it, even if you think 5 - 6 days a week is better, cuz something of more importance is to switch split days at least 2 times a year. In order to shock you body and therefore get more muscle.

KungFuLifter - You do exercises according on how you feel? What? Its good to switch every now and then, but not all the time.

Be cold and measure, premedit, calculate and metodize everything, bbing is a science.
    Last edited by long_play_id; 02-16-2003 at 08:09 PM.

Well my body doesn't respond well to doing a body part only once a week. I don't know why, but I just don't seem to make any progress when i do legs only once a week, or chest only once a week.

So every workout day I do Chest, Legs and back. Always. The exercise varies, but I always hit those major muscle groups. On top of that, yes, I go by how I feel.... meaning that, if I haven't hit my biceps for a few days, I do them. If I did Triceps on Monday and now it's friday... I will definitely do them again. Understand?

I keep track of the weight, I make sure never to do less than the previous workout. I am always pushing myself to do more and so I'm continually making progress. At the moment I'm at a plateau with my biceps and shoulders so I've been thinking of pushing them a little harder to break through.

Sometimes to shock my body I will do a day where I really push one muscles group. Like I said... my squats, lat pulls, bench press and shoulder shrug have been lagging. So Every so often I will commit a day to one of two of those groups. So far it's been working well.

I'm open to more suggestions though. Keep in mind I don't do well with doing something only once a week. So other than doing what I have been doing... I'm out of ideas LOL.

oh! I also do yoga and other exercise where I just use my body weight. And to those of you who just laughed at me... I welcome you to try yoga. It's very challenging. Not only with flexibility, but with strength too!
    =Your body, your choice=

pjorstad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kungfu its called overtraining. You probably were doing too many sets for those body parts when hitting it once a week by going all out and doing too many sets for each muscle group. ARe you doing the same amount of sets PER WEEK TOTAL for each muscle with the different workout plan or is the numbe of total sets per week less with the new full body split??? If its less per week theres your answer. Its mostly about sets per week per body part and not so much about how often you hit it. Yes that plays some role but its more about total sets then anything.

Great. Thank you! You've given me a lot to think about.
    =Your body, your choice=

THE-BLOND-MYTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOOKING good bro keep it up

nynsb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by tarponfly
    After pic
    Always take your before and afters in the same pose with same backlighting.
    Your Transformation is Very Decieving????

SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro,

Just curious, but do you flyfish for tarpon?

Yes, actually I do fly fish for tarpon, I live here in Naples Florida, and work part time in a Fly shop. I am working on getting my captain's liscense. I fish literally every morning during tarpon season, and last year boated one 180lb 'poon and several others over 150!

jahmic726 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by tarponfly
    Any suggestions about the 1-ad/4-aderm stack. I was thinking with my change of diet along with this stack, I should see a big gain. Hopefully! Any other products you guys can suggest? As far as my workout, I do six days a week, 1 hour sessions
    mon-chest
    tues-delts
    weds-tris
    thurs-bis
    fri-back/abs
    sat-legs
    i usually hit everthing hard, with heavy weights and try to switch exercises bi weekly to give some variety. Thanks again
    Im 2 weeks into my first one+ cycle, and have seen pretty good gains so far. Put on a little over 10lbs already (probably closer to 15), and it doesnt seem to be alot of water-weight or fat. Its pretty lean mass, which is what i wanted since the idea of just eating "whatever" with the intention of cutting later doesnt appeal to me much.
    If u wanna get good gains and arent worried about packin on some extra pounds, just pick up some Nlarge2 to go along with your diet change. I use it, and am really happy with it...though i cant compare it accurately with other weight gainers i took in the past (optimum) since i wasnt on a cycle then.
    Change up your routine, improve your diet, drink water, and get a good nites sleep...you wont be disappointed with that stack if u do all those things