aamber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Best Time To Take Bcaa's????

when is the best time to take BCAA's??

amandaPL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take 5g before my workout and 5g after my workout because the BCAA's speed up protein synthesis so you should deff take them in your post workout shake
    "Bodybuilding is my passion that makes me feel like I am on top of the world. When I work out, my ambition is to push my body harder and harder every time to see how much it can take, how much pressure it can stand." ~Pauline Nordin

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)
    during workout when catabolisim is highest

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by amandaPL View Post
    i take 5g before my workout and 5g after my workout because the BCAA's speed up protein synthesis so you should deff take them in your post workout shake
    I would double that if I were you.

dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought this product: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/bc.html

How many caps should I take then? And should I just take them right before my workout? I normally am also taking a scoop of protein powder before my workout and a scoop after as well.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dolphingurl View Post
    I just bought this product: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/bc.html

How many caps should I take then? And should I just take them right before my workout? I normally am also taking a scoop of protein powder before my workout and a scoop after as well.
    How much do you weigh?

I would take them pre & postworkout.

Don't forget to have some carbs pre & postworkout as well.

Sensible Nutrition KatieLobliner's Avatar
    KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pre, during and post workout are the best times to take BCAA. I usually recommend mixing it with whey protein isolate to get a full spectrum of aminos plus the benefits of extra leucine, isoleucine and valine.
    Katie Lobliner
    Scivation/PGN
    katie@pgnnutrition.com
    www.pgnnutrition.com
    www.scivation.com

Originally Posted by KatieLobliner View Post
    Pre, during and post workout are the best times to take BCAA. I usually recommend mixing it with whey protein isolate to get a full spectrum of aminos plus the benefits of extra leucine, isoleucine and valine.
    Welcome to the boards Katie! Tell Marc I said hi.

dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dolphingurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    How much do you weigh?

I would take them pre & postworkout.

Don't forget to have some carbs pre & postworkout as well.
    Okay so they just came today. I weigh 117 pounds. I'm also taking 1/2 scoop of protein powder and one full scoop after. How much additional caps should I take do you think?

Originally Posted by dolphingurl View Post
    Okay so they just came today. I weigh 117 pounds. I'm also taking 1/2 scoop of protein powder and one full scoop after. How much additional caps should I take do you think?
    I would take 10 caps......5 pre, 5 post.

MsMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great Info!

Janine83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    would it be ok to take BCAA tablets with NoXplode before a workout? Or at different times (like 10 mins apart)?

I am thinking of getting a BCAA supplement and also nearly finished this creatine i'm on so i'm thinking of changing to NoXplode....

Originally Posted by Janine83 View Post
    would it be ok to take BCAA tablets with NoXplode before a workout? Or at different times (like 10 mins apart)?

I am thinking of getting a BCAA supplement and also nearly finished this creatine i'm on so i'm thinking of changing to NoXplode....
    Perfectly fine.

However NO-X is not a 'creatine' product...... it contains far too little to do anything productive.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

i just bought that same product. Ive been taking it along with my protein shake during my workout. I didnt know females took no explode. I guess it doesnt matter.

jordanw24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm using this pre-workout supplement called M5 Extreme, it's ok, but can I take the BCAA Xtend with that before a workout?

And if I do, then should I take BCAA after also along with my Whey protein Isolate?

Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KatieLobliner View Post
    I thought whey protein generally had all the amino acids? If so wht take BCAA with them?

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are some schools of thought that say the only time BCAA's can be beneficial is when you are cutting and possibly not getting as much protein as usual. If you're eating a whole food diet with complete proteins then it's unlikely you need to suuplement with additional BCAA's. I've gone both ways and haven't noticed a difference in my workouts either with or without the BCAA's but I also haven't tried them while on a cut. My experience is based completely on eating at maint or bulking.
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443