ALXFAMLAW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this a sign or I am missing something

Since, I started back to weights again, I have gained 13 pounds. I started at a solid 199 and I now weigh 212. My waist line has remained the same. My pants feel fine maybe a little snug, but nothing that makes me uncomfortable. What does this mean? I am new at this body buidling stuff even though I have been lifting off and on again since 91.

dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So whats the question?

Originally Posted by dbcb314 View Post
    So whats the question?

dude, the question was posed. What am I missing. Is it fat or muscle growth? I want to say its muscle growth, but that is why I look for your guys to tell me the answer. You guys are most knowledgeable.

IS THE GROWTH MUSCLE OR FAT? I THINK ITS MUSCLE BECAUSE MY WAIST LINE IS NOT GETTING ANY BIGGER.

shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ALXFAMLAW View Post
    dude, the question was posed. What am I missing. Is it fat or muscle growth? I want to say its muscle growth, but that is why I look for your guys to tell me the answer. You guys are most knowledgeable.

IS THE GROWTH MUSCLE OR FAT? I THINK ITS MUSCLE BECAUSE MY WAIST LINE IS NOT GETTING ANY BIGGER.
    could be water.
    bulking or cutting is a result of diet, not the drugs - ratmonkey

"You should be getting serious for a few years before "getting serious." - TheJuicedchase

Weeks 1-10 - 500 extra calories per day.
    That should put on a solid 10 pounds. - TheJuicedChase

Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
    could be water.
    Hmm, it could very well be. I do swell up at times and I have been taking in a lot more salt than I normally do. Hmm..

FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmm, it could very well be. I do swell up at times
    That time of the month again eh?

Originally Posted by Tyler8635 View Post
    That time of the month again eh?
    lol, shi*****. lol..

FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) FUBAR1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol... but seriously it's most likely muscle. If you haven't seen definition dissapear, your waist line hasn't gone up, and biggest indicator that it's muscle is you look more muscular..lol... then yeh its muscle...

Originally Posted by Tyler8635 View Post
    lol... but seriously it's most likely muscle. If you haven't seen definition dissapear, your waist line hasn't gone up, and biggest indicator that it's muscle is you look more muscular..lol... then yeh its muscle...
    thanks dude. I definitely see more muscle composition. My wife has noticed it too. My arms are much much bigger, shoulders, chest, triceps, ass tighter. Your right its most likely muscle, I was starting to freak out..

knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks dude. I definitely see more muscle composition. My wife has noticed it too. My arms are much much bigger, shoulders, chest, triceps, ass tighter. Your right its most likely muscle, I was starting to freak out..
    Wait, so if you noticed all of these things, why did you even need to bother asking if it was muscle or fat?
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165969711

Originally Posted by knowles.ja View Post
    Wait, so if you noticed all of these things, why did you even need to bother asking if it was muscle or fat?
    because I still have some fat on me and I just wanted to make sure it was muscle and not fat. You must understand that I used to weigh 244 at 5'4. I weighed 199 two months ago. It took me 1.5 years to lose the weight, so any weight again and I start to freak out.

Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you could do regular body comp tests to determine what kind of changes are actually occurring....

shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here's the obvious question we all forgot to ask...how long did it take you to put on the 13lbs?

13lbs in two months is probably muscle and water with minimal fat. that's pretty impressive...keep up the good work!!!
    Last edited by shaolin; 12-14-2006 at 07:55 AM. Reason: seen other post with answer
    bulking or cutting is a result of diet, not the drugs - ratmonkey

"You should be getting serious for a few years before "getting serious." - TheJuicedchase

Weeks 1-10 - 500 extra calories per day.
    That should put on a solid 10 pounds. - TheJuicedChase