A.J.PT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.J.PT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.J.PT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

will this build muscle or cut?

hey i am 6'0 168lbs and i do cardio and weights about 5 times a week. my question is will this diet help me build muscle or cut?
    6:00- 1.5 cups cooked oats/6 egg white/ 1 tbsp nat. p.b.
    8:00 2 slices ww bread / .5cup cottage cheese and 4 egg whites
    12:00 7 cups broccoli/ 6oz tuna/ 1 cup brown rice
    2:00 whey/ 8oz lactaid milk
    5:00 large sweet potato./ 7oz chciken or fish/ 5 cups salad
    8:00 2 tbsp nat. p.b./ 1.5 cups cottage cheese/ 5 stalks celery

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You would be doing better than 95% of the population, and could make gains as long as you train properly with weights. I dont know the caloric content of what you listed there, but just guessing, you would probably drop some weight if you ate that and did cardio 5 days a week (especially if your lifestyle in general is active as well).

What is your bodyfat like at 6 foot 168lbs?

A.J.PT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.J.PT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.J.PT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my bodyfat is single didgets. Also, why is it only 95% better ? what could be better about the diet?

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're in the single digits, you might have to tweak your calories up to build mass, but at 168lbs you probably are at a point where muscle will come on pretty easily with that good clean diet and lifting.

Im guessing your goal is to gain mass but hold onto your single digit bf?