zyprexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyprexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyprexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyprexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyprexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyprexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

1.5 to 2.0 grams of protein per lb. of weight but how many grams of carbs per lb. of

body weight?

Capricio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    with the ectomorphs i help out, we go with 2.5 grams to start.
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't suggest crankin' up the protein that high, to start. One to one and a half grams per pound should be plenty. As far as carbs go, how many calories do you need and what is your present goal? 2.5 to 3g/lb might be a good starting point if you're very lean and consider yourself to have trouble gaining muscular weight. It will also depend on your glucose tolerance, insulin sensitivity and activity levels, among other factors.
    Unstoppable Confidence

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question

Timbo, were you referring to my post?

i was talking about carbs.
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Massive Mutha: Nope, my friend, I was actually solidifying your recommendation of carbs as a starting point. The protein reference was alluding back to the original poster and the subsequent title of the thread.
    Unstoppable Confidence