Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

the flab needs to go!

ok, so i've been bulking since august and i got lazy (started staggering away from my diet). now, for my whole life i've had love handles but now i look in the mirror and have gotten worse. i need to know how i can get rid of this? i know cardio helps but any exercises that can give me extra help?
    Last edited by Mitsuomi; 12-12-2006 at 11:36 AM.

RavensFan06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavensFan06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavensFan06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavensFan06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavensFan06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavensFan06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavensFan06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavensFan06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Alternate heel touchers and barbell side bends or dumbbell side bend.

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    The only way to get rid of the fat is to cut your calories, do cardio and lifting, and watch what you eat.

Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Despite what some people will tell you, it is widely accepted that you cannot spot reduce fat. I guess liposuction could, but exercising a specific part of your body will not reduce the fat there. You can tone up the muscles around the "love handle" area by doing certain oblique exercises, but the only way to get rid of fat is like what smj5351 said.
    A work in progress...

http://www.exerciseinfoworld.com