ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Knee pain while running, please help

I just started running again to start cutting. I started off short distances only running a half mile 3 days a week. I then picked it up to running 1 mile 3 times a week. And now I'm up to 1.75 miles 3 times a week. However, I noticed when I started getting up at the 1.25 mile mark 3 times a week, that the back of right knee would start hurting giving me sharp pains, and it will make my lower leg spaz out for a short while after jogging.

I just bought the Nike Free's the other day to help with running, as well as I stretch 5 days a week.

Anyone know what this is? Or had something similiar to this?

Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had the same problem when I went into Basictraining. When I finished there I bought a bike and started training that. It fixed it. Bikes are very low impact but moves and strengthens joints/ligs along with everything else. Try cutting back on your run for awhile and pick up cycling, gradually go back to running over time, you'll maintain your lung/heart performance without loosing too much legs. Your back will be sore if you jump straight back into running, make sure when you cycle don't rotate your hips forward and/or arch or slump your back.

Hope this helps.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid and lazy people, just that we should eliminate warning labels and welfare, let the problem take care of itself.

I do not support military action in Syria.

ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dragger View Post
    I had the same problem when I went into Basictraining. When I finished there I bought a bike and started training that. It fixed it. Bikes are very low impact but moves and strengthens joints/ligs along with everything else. Try cutting back on your run for awhile and pick up cycling, gradually go back to running over time, you'll maintain your lung/heart performance without loosing too much legs. Your back will be sore if you jump straight back into running, make sure when you cycle don't rotate your hips forward and/or arch or slump your back.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot man. I don't have access to a bike, nor the means to get one so it seems like I might be SOL.

I might just drop my running down to 3 days a week. And see how that goes.