thatdamngood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatdamngood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatdamngood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatdamngood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatdamngood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatdamngood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatdamngood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatdamngood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatdamngood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatdamngood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatdamngood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

pull ups vs. lat pull downs vs. close grip

I know this was probably posted before, but I put a search for pull ups - lat pulldowns, and it gave me ****e. Therefore I had to start another.
    Anyway, I do all three of these during my back workout. I seem to get a nice pump. I was wondering it might be redundant.
    Here are the excercises that I do.

Pull ups, Lat pull downs (wide, then close)
    Cable row
    T-bar machine
    dumbell row

Comments?
    "How much you weigh? I'm 260, I'm an animal in the place, why don't you listen to me?"
    ----Bernard aka "The Animal"

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would do pulldowns last, as a finishign movement, like this:

wide-grip pullups
    bent-over bb rows
    chins or close-grip pullups or 1-arm db rows (i like to rotate)
    cable rows
    lat pulldowns
    Booo