Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Good, the enemy of great! Blackjackcat's Avatar
    Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Beta Alanine/Citrulline Malate/Creatine stack

I am starting this stack this week. After searching for dosing I came up with this. 6 grams BA(per day) in 2 gram divided doses. 8 grams CM in 4 gram divided doses. Creatine Mono 5 grams a day(just going to load the slow route). How does this look?

Genetic Defeater warwithgenetics's Avatar
    warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it looks ok to me, good good creatine loading isn't necessary
    I WILL win the war against genetics.

My GB+WB Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12640310#post12640310

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid. Good luck with it! I wouldn't really change it from there.
    I remember being relevant.

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Blackjackcat View Post
    I am starting this stack this week. After searching for dosing I came up with this. 6 grams BA(per day) in 2 gram divided doses. 8 grams CM in 4 gram divided doses. Creatine Mono 5 grams a day(just going to load the slow route). How does this look?
    Looks great.

Good luck and keep us updated on the results.
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looks good, except can I ask why you have decided to divide the cm into 4 doses? not saying its wrong just curious as to the reasoning for that
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

^^^^POST OF THE YEAR!!!^^^^

Sticky!!
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Amazing stack right there.

Personally I'd switch the Mono to something like Gluconate or Di-Creatine Malate, but mono works fine.

Expensive though...
    Singer and Bassist of The Stu Tails (all misc band) - check out Feels Good Man and White Knight - 2 songs dedicated to the misc

www.********.com/thestutails

Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tplant View Post
    looks good, except can I ask why you have decided to divide the cm into 4 doses? not saying its wrong just curious as to the reasoning for that
    In searching past posts it seemed that they suggested dividing the doses, not exactly sure why but I am going with it. : )

Originally Posted by moondg29 View Post
    Amazing stack right there.

Personally I'd switch the Mono to something like Gluconate or Di-Creatine Malate, but mono works fine.

Expensive though...
    I thought about that but I know my body responds to mono and, like you said, it is much cheaper.

Thanks for the all the support and will update when I get a idea on how this stack is working for me. I also have a few bottles of Sorenzyme, to give a go, to help out with DOMS(I get DOMS pretty bad).
    Last edited by Blackjackcat; 12-10-2006 at 07:37 PM.

((((Brazilian Massive)))) Baixaria's Avatar
    Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baixaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you going bulk on this?? Wondering if its cheaper like that.
    "Where observation is concerned, chance favors only the prepared mind"
    Louis Pasteur

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Baixaria View Post
    It will tend to be significantly cheaper going with bulk ingredients, as opposed to buying premade products. You lose some of the overhead, flavoring (for good or for bad), but sacrifice some of the convenience of having it all done for you. Bulk does give more flexibility to dosing, however .
    I remember being relevant.

Originally Posted by Baixaria View Post

Yep, decided to go the bulk route as cost was a issue.

One week update:

So far I really like this stack. After a high intensity workout I feel pretty crappy the next day, I don't seem to recover well. After being on this I actually feel like working out again the next day. I never felt like that before(maybe when I was younger). I also seem to recover between sets much easier and workouts seem to go by quick. I ride the bike, to warm up, before my workout. Before I would just ride at a regular pace but now I feel like pushing it much harder. I know it suppose to be 3-4 weeks before I see the full potential of the BA/CM so I am really looking foward to the following weeks. I will update as I go along. BTW, thanks for the reps!

Its been almost a month now. My weight has steadily gone up and my between sets and between workout recovery has been great. This is up there with xtend as being one of my favorite supplements. I read that I can really crank up the workload/intensity during this time as I should be getting close to the saturation point with the beta alanine, so thats what I will do.

By the way, I thought I heard the tingle's from the beta alanine, was suppose to go away. It dosen't really bother me but I was wondering if it went away in others that have used it this long.

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    By the way, I thought I heard the tingle's from the beta alanine, was suppose to go away. It dosen't really bother me but I was wondering if it went away in others that have used it this long.
    I have been taking beta-alanine since October, and I can still feel it (the tingle) sometimes.
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great stack!!! I know, cuz I have it too..haha. But seriously, you will find this stack VERY impressive.
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

ROBOLEG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROBOLEG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROBOLEG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROBOLEG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROBOLEG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROBOLEG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROBOLEG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROBOLEG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROBOLEG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROBOLEG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROBOLEG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great stack I'm on something similar in the form of green mag and purple wraath and taking both on a daily basis, works well for me.
    Previous log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1064901

never surrender

Is there any reason that this should be cycled? Just wondering how long I should continue to take this stack?

Originally Posted by skircus7 View Post
    I have been taking beta-alanine since October, and I can still feel it (the tingle) sometimes.

FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is there any reason that this should be cycled? Just wondering how long I should continue to take this stack?
    This was taken from our IntraXCell/Beta-Alanine FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=890283

"Performance benefits typically start occurring in as little as two weeks, although some individuals will notice benefits within one week. As carnosine levels continue to increase, so will the benefits. The most dramatic results are generally experienced within the 3-4 week range, but they don’t stop there. Recent research is now showing carnosine levels continue to increase up to atleast 10 weeks, so the benefits just keep on getting better which is why we recommend to continuously stay on IntraXCell for atleast 3 months to optimize your carnosine levels.

Immediate benefits: Many users experience intense vasodilatation/pumps from the very first time they take their first does of IntraXCell. The reason this occurs is because Beta-Alanine increases carnosine and carnosine is a powerful precursor in generating nitric oxide synthase (NOS). NOS are a group of enzymes necessary for making the powerful vasodilator nitric oxide. Take IntraXCell with SteelEdge prior to exercise and let us know your experience. We are confident that you will be very pleased pumps/vasodilatation from your very first workout."

So, if you wanted to "cycle" it, you could take BA for 10-12 weeks, followed by a month off. Then start taking BA again.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Thanks. I am going to try intracell the next time I go thru a cycle of Beta Alanine. Its a little more conveinent than the bulk route.

JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Wondering about your stack?

I am taking a similar stack, and was wondering if you are taking l-Histidine along side the Beta-alanine, does anyone know if the Histidine is necessary.

My Workout Stack:
    Pre-Workout-
    Beta-Alanine- 3g
    Citrulline Malate- 3g
    BCAA-10g
    CEE-2g

Post-Workout-
    Beta-Alanine- 3g
    Citrulline Malate- 3g
    BCAA-10-15g
    CEE-2g
    WPI- 40g

Been on this for two weeks and have seen amazing results!!!!!!!!

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting Stack!

I am not taking I-Histidine with the Beta-alanine. Not sure if it is necessary too take that also. Keep on the stack it only gets better!

Originally Posted by JOD View Post
    I am taking a similar stack, and was wondering if you are taking l-Histidine along side the Beta-alanine, does anyone know if the Histidine is necessary.

My Workout Stack:
    Pre-Workout-
    Beta-Alanine- 3g
    Citrulline Malate- 3g
    BCAA-10g
    CEE-2g

Post-Workout-
    Beta-Alanine- 3g
    Citrulline Malate- 3g
    BCAA-10-15g
    CEE-2g
    WPI- 40g

Been on this for two weeks and have seen amazing results!!!!!!!!

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The histidine is not necessary.
    Your stack looks great, very impressive.

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Citrulline malate should be cycled just for cost purposes
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post
    haha

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only a matter of time before the cost of citrulline malate comes down, you guys don't remember how expensive regular creatine monohydrate used to be. Ouuchhh.

I got kind of lucky on that. When I recieved my bulk CM the top had opened slightly and about 1/4 of the CM came out. I emailed them and explanied this and they send me out a FULL container of CM! How about that for customer service!! : )

Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post