lifter3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lifter3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lifter3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lifter3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lifter3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lifter3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lifter3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lifter3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lifter3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lifter3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lifter3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

gaining weight????

my friend is 16 and is about 5'11 and honestly is pretty dam skinny
    he is stuck at 145 and needs some serious help gaining weight what can he do?

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat...a lot..sorry, but really..he needs to eat a lot and lift hard and heavy..hard to tell you w/out more info

BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I AGREE WITH TWINNETT. Couldn't have said it better myself....
    Yo have to make sure that there are no medical issues that may prevent your friend from gaining weight.
    http://********.com/brenaldaba

wayfastwhitee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

eating heaps is all good, just make sure he eats healthy and lifts big. try oats, tuna, tofu, carbs, etc, all the healthier ways of gaining weight

amandaPL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat alottttt..but not junk food...to bulk up you should eat 40%protein 40%carbs and 20%fat..he can find out how many calories he should be eating to bulk on a website..then go to the gym, lift heavy and only do cardio for 20-30min 2-3 times a week..no more than that..hope this helped a little
    "Bodybuilding is my passion that makes me feel like I am on top of the world. When I work out, my ambition is to push my body harder and harder every time to see how much it can take, how much pressure it can stand." ~Pauline Nordin

stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by amandaPL View Post
    40%protein 40%carbs and 20%fat..
    Are macronutrient ratios crucial? For me, when I bulk, I just focus on consuming excess calories without so much scrutiny on my intake of each nutrient.