getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How to read macro's on chicken, beef

Howdy

I hope this isn't to silly of a question. But when reading the nutritional info. for raw meats chicken, beef, fish. Is the info listed for the raw product or the finished cooked product. Like tonight I wanted two serving of chicken breast. The package said one serving was 4oz. so I weighed out 8oz. of raw chicken and grilled it. After cooking I reweighed it to double check and the weight was about 4oz. The package didn't state whether 4oz raw or cooked. Been trying to figure this out.

Thanks, Mike

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The package will say if it's 4oz raw or cooked. Always weigh raw too
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    The package will say if it's 4oz raw or cooked. Always weigh raw too