I've decided to log a month+ long run of a combination of supplements that I've just purchased.
In July, I quit my nicotene addiction, and gained back a bit of the weight I'd so proudly lost since January.
Also, I've hurt my shoulder twice this year, resulting in well over a month away from the weights. All things considered, I'm surprised I haven't gained back more of the weight I'd lost!
Here are the supplements I've purchased, along with the reasoning (where I can think of any ) behind getting them:
- Appetite Suppression/Weight Loss
- Scivation LipidFX - I was pretty happy with my Melting Point experience awhile ago, but simply need the extra Appetitue Suppression that's been attributed to LipidFX.
- Controlled Labs Red Acid GEN 2 - the pills are really pretty Actually, I'm hoping the appetitue suppression will combine with that of LipidFX, get some synergy goin'!
- Primaforce ThermalRage - just thought it'd be a nice little pick-me-up, where necessary.
- Controlled Labs Yellow nEuphoria - will use it any time I get a serious desire to hit the nicotene again, or the chips machine when needing the nicotene.
- Muscle Maintenance (Growth?)
- Controlled Labs Purple Wraath - using it during fasted early AM cardio, and before and during PM weights. Hopefully will prevent muscles disappearing due to lack of calories.
- Controlled Labs Green Mag - used only pre-PM Weights. For non-lift days, I have some KA creatine.
- Joint Support
- USPLabs Cissus RX
- Primaforce Elastamine
Fat loss and lifting weights without injurying my shoulder again.
- NOW Adam
- NOW Omega-3
- Red Acid GEN2
- 2 prior to fasted AM cardio, 2 prior to dinner
- 2 with breakfast, 2 with dinner
- Thermal Rage
- As necessary to keep myself awake. Melting Point/Sesamin had me amazingly tired, so I'm taking steps to hopefully avoid that this time.
- Purple Wraath
- Heaping scoop taken during fasted AM cardo
- Heaping scoop taken 30 minutes prior to PM weights
- Heaping scoop taken during PM weights
- Green Mag
- Scoop taken 30 minutes prior to PM weights
- Weights (at roughly 8:30 PM
- Upright stationary bike (about 5:30 am), at least 4 days per week.
I'm shooting for the following:
- 2000 to 2500 calories
- Fat/Carb/Protein of 20/40/40
I'll be writing each day in a journal--all of my food will go into FitDay.
The following day, I'll upload the journal contents here.
I'll be weighing myself every 3 or so days.
That's it for now; hopefully the supps will help me stay the course, and my staying the course will help the supps do their job.
Take it easy,