RandomGn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bill Phillips Supplement Review?

I was just curious does Bill have a new Supplement review book out, the last one that I have is the 3rd issue. And I was wondering if he ever came out with an updated one or not? Thanks for any help.

-Mike

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn, I think I've got the second edition from back in the day. Gotta dig it up and read it for old times sake.

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those were cool guides....I really liked them. Great info for back in the day (even if it was bias towards HMB).

Yeah I don't think anymore are made, but I thought Bruce ******* was going to put some kind of supplement Codex together ( I could be wrong though)

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The second edition was all about MET Rx.

I'm constantly digging mine out and reading it. I'm thinking about buying Arnolds book too, if its worth the cash. Do you guys recommend any other books to add to my library, you can never have enough info.

-Mike

lonewolf77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There was another edition released after bill phillips latest one, it was by another guy because bill phillips was too busy with body for life at that stage but i didnt like it as much as bill phillips one. He would always give you his opinion and just bag some things out while saying others were good. This new guy was a lot more diplomatic and not as interesting to read plus not as many supplements were reviewed.

Is there any way to get ahold of the first 2 supplement review books and are they worth it? or does the 3rd cover pretty much the 1st 2?

-Mike

healthfreek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Book 1 was the absolute best! I was not as impressed with books 2 or 3. I still reach for book 1 first if I want to check on something. If you have the first one, consider yourself covered in my opinion. Just sayin'
    One life, One Body... Look and Feel good in it!