scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz

where do you spray Transdermals?

i have just purchased the Avant Labs 4-ADerm- going to use the full 10 squirts twice daily - as have used the higher power 4-AD before. It is being stacked with ErgoPharm 1-AD:

where do you squirt?

best times ie morning etc?

spacing between dosing ie hours?

Has any one had any good results before with this?

TheAgnos1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do a search. Plenty of articles on this

-AGNOS

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    done a search in order to actually order the stuff.

so lookin gfor personal opinions.

chrisrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, you should apply it directly to your nads....this is the most effective means....especially with One or One+
    Better one handful with tranquillity than two handfuls with toil and chasing after the wind!

WeatherEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you morons stop with the smart ass comments? To answer your question Scott, you should apply the gel onto clean areas with little to no body hair. Do not put it on your nipples or other sensative areas. Let me know if you need more help.

<RICKY>

c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by WeatherEmperor
    Can you morons stop with the smart ass comments? To answer your question Scott, you should apply the gel onto clean areas with little to no body hair. Do not put it on your nipples or other sensative areas. Let me know if you need more help.

<RICKY>
    Bump that + try alternating locations.

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As for application sites, you are best to chose thin-skinned areas, preferably those with little to no body hair.

So options include: front traps, shoulders, upper arms, forearms, chest, obliques/upper lats, back of knees, inner thighs (AVOIDING THE SCROTUM), tops of feet, and calves. Scrub the area with a louffa or washcloth before application, and make sure to space application as close to 12hrs apart as is practical.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

jahmic726 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Tkarrde

inner thighs (AVOIDING THE SCROTUM).
    yeah...i second that statement

bcl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    uhhh...why not appy it AFTER you put your underwear on? Seems to me this would avoid any accidental contact to your scrotum region.

Originally posted by bcl
    uhhh...why not appy it AFTER you put your underwear on? Seems to me this would avoid any accidental contact to your scrotum region.
    yeah, wish i thought of that before....Ill just quote myself from another thread...that u probably read, or will read at some point

Originally posted by jahmic726

Just a word of caution...put it anywhere BUT your inner thighs...

unless you plan on wearin tighty whiteys right after u put it on to protect your balls, puttin that stuff on your inner thighs isnt a good idea. Tkarrde, i know u work for em, and i know that you know what you're talkin about...so i actually tried the inner thighs myself.
    Well, after i put it on, my nuts of course rubbed up against my thighs, and a little bit of gel on my nuts. if you can imagine what putting icy-hot on your balls feels like...well thats what happened. hurt so much i almost cried, lol. its funny to look back on now, but i dont recommend doin that crap
    yeah...even after all the research i did, i still manage to screw up, lol

TBoneHuffman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

You know, I'm just curious after reading these posts. Where would Robin Williams apply a transdermal? That's one hairy bastard!!

Sorry, I'm a little tired and that just struck me as funny for some reason.
    Last edited by TBoneHuffman; 02-23-2003 at 03:19 PM.
    If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Talking

LMFAO...

the bottom of his feet?

i sure hope he doesnt have any hair there

jdroks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    according to a study that was forwarded to me the forehead is the place with the absolute highest absorption. But I dont think that most Transdermals would be too safe to apply there.

T-Bar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have real thin skin on my Bi's where my stretch marks are. That's where I'm gonna put mine if I ever use it.
    Admin: www.masturbationmaterial.net