jesse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question work out without going to gym

How can I workout in home without going to gym???And I can't buy dumbbell or something like that but i want to be a bodybuilder like you.......please give me the answer please

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you're not going to work out at a gym, then you have to have a proper home-gym setup (could probably be bought for a minimum of 1,500 or so).

if yoiu arn't going to the gym, and arn't gona build your own home gym, then no, u arn't going to ge tbig
    Booo

chase15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dumbell sets are not that expensive.

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by amusclehead
    if you're not going to work out at a gym, then you have to have a proper home-gym setup (could probably be bought for a minimum of 1,500 or so).

if yoiu arn't going to the gym, and arn't gona build your own home gym, then no, u arn't going to ge tbig
    15,000 for EVERYTHING

my entire "gym" downstairs cost me about $65 TOPS.

best place to look...yardsales.

i got a bench(incline and leg thing, for front leg extenstion), straight bar, and 200+lbs of weights for $20(originally marked 30...but i bargained the lady down)

then i got some adjustable dbs for about $10-$15

found another 155lbs worth of weights and another straight bar at another sale for $20

and a curl bar for $15

thats all you need...actually even a little more than you need.

yard sales are the way to go

amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i sure as all heck wouldn't buy it used
    Booo

John Henry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not?

Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by John Henry
    Why not?
    Could be damaged.

If you really can't buy DB's for some reason, since they would be the best way to go, you could do a hell of alot of calisthenics. Pushups, pullups (like from a tree branch in your backyard), all sorts of situps. To get nice legs you could push your car around in a parking lot. For shoulders you could do handstand pushups. And to be a proper BBer you can do alot of cardio and watch your diet

The possibilities are endless.

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ya why not?

i look at it as weights are weights, a bench is a bench whether they are brand new or have been around for a while.

if you go to a gym and use that equipment it has been used a lot more than something you buy from a yard sale

perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by SLTS
    15,000 for EVERYTHING

my entire "gym" downstairs cost me about $65 TOPS.

best place to look...yardsales.

i got a bench(incline and leg thing, for front leg extenstion), straight bar, and 200+lbs of weights for $20(originally marked 30...but i bargained the lady down)

then i got some adjustable dbs for about $10-$15

found another 155lbs worth of weights and another straight bar at another sale for $20

and a curl bar for $15

thats all you need...actually even a little more than you need.

yard sales are the way to go
    he said 1,500 not 15, 000 big difference, i think he means if u buy a quality squat/power rack

Originally posted by SLTS
    ya why not?

i look at it as weights are weights, a bench is a bench whether they are brand new or have been around for a while.

if you go to a gym and use that equipment it has been used a lot more than something you buy from a yard sale

you have no idea the condition of it, how it was treated, etc......

it's like buying a used Z06 from a guy who says 'I never raced it. Nope, nope, never. Never even took it beyond 3K rpm'. Yea, riiiiiiiiight

if you want to go out and risk buying absolute crap, go for it, but when, for example, the bench breaks and crushes you, don't come crying on here (and it can happen.....happened to me (backboard snappeD) and it was brand new))
    Booo

Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    umm yeah, unless you do some SERIOUS labor for work life carrying trees on your shoulders you can get big. You need some form of high resistence.
    God is bigger than you
    Christianity isn't just a belief, it is a lifestyle.
    "Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did"- 1 John 2:6

zxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i found alot of things i can do at home.. for example take a backpack and fill it up with alot of heavy books. I got 2 10 pound dbs and a few books taht weigh about 7 pounds each. I fill the bag with all these things then then i can do alot of things, bicep curls, tricep extensions, squats, pushups with that bag on my back, chin ups ... and the list goes on. Use your imagination.. but i would still recomment you go to a gym.