bstylez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstylez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bulk / want to get ripped / cut any suggestions plz

hey i am 150 lbs i got like 20 percent bf or more i dno for sure im about 5'9 was 115 like 12% bf i need help i want a 6 pack / i wanna keep mass , than after bulk or bulk now but im really disapointed at my gut , small arms well my arms are decent about 11'' gut about 32''

food

meal 1 `eggs + bacon

meal 2 2 sandwhichs ham , chesse

meal 3 rice , pork / chicken / beef

meal 4 rice , pork / chicken / beef / steak / vegies

meal 5 repeat 4

and bed

i dno what to do plz help me mega i was on a weight gainer stopped now cause i strained my wrist from over doing my workouts so now i wanna cut than bulk but i am doing light weights just lots of reps to stay toned.

Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well if you are wanting to cut than take your body weight multiply it but 10-12 and thats how many calories you need. Thats what I did. Do a 40/40/20 diet, and you need to get on a better diet. Do a lot of cardio, and continue to lift heavy weights.

bstylez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstylez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what should i eat instead i dont get whats so bad about this diet ?

Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do yo ureally think you will look good at 130lbs being 5'9? Even if you can have a decent six pack, which I don't think you will, you will look like a walking skeleton. I would even go as far to say that weight is border line unhealthy.

Keep on trying to build some muscle, a 32" waist isnt big at all for your height but 11" arms are tiny. You will never get the muscle definition you want no matter your body fat if you don't have the muscle mass to show off.
    "Leave the pump in the bedroom and add some damn weight to the bar" - Dave Tate

"Train for strength, eat to grow and you will get bigger and stronger" - Someone bigger and stronger then me

Originally Posted by Jneves View Post
    Do yo ureally think you will look good at 130lbs being 5'9? Even if you can have a decent six pack, which I don't think you will, you will look like a walking skeleton. I would even go as far to say that weight is border line unhealthy.

Keep on trying to build some muscle, a 32" waist isnt big at all for your height but 11" arms are tiny. You will never get the muscle definition you want no matter your body fat if you don't have the muscle mass to show off.

well can i do some hardcore workout that makes me big / lose bf ? and atm i cant do hardcore workouts cause i strained wrist so if i tired it will hurt me more so i decided to go light , do cardio i wanna be like 140 lbs im 150 than bulk to like 170 or like just cut bf and be 150 and be strong , than 170 ripped.

Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you have a pic of yourself? I am 5'8 and 32 in the waste, and I am not fat. I agree with Jneves, if you diet down to 130 lbs you will look really small.

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the 2 guys here are right. i support them.

so just bulk up no cardio ? bulk like crazy?

what is your body fat ?

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bstylez View Post
    u wont become ronnie coleman in a day...so bulk "like crazy"

who are u asking kid?

everyone but shouldnt i do some cardiofor endurance ?

Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bstylez View Post
    rome wasnt built in a day so don't get out of hand. Steady progress should be your goal, 1-2 lbs a week . If you chose to do cardio or not is just that a choice, if you don't do an extreme amount of cardio the only way it will effect your weight gaining goals is requiring you to eat more calories.

Also keep in mind if you want to be 170lbs ripped (which I think is about the minimal to look muscular at your height) your going to have to overshoot that then cut. If you work hard, eat mostly clean, and gain weight at a moderate pace you can get to 180-190 without a ton of excess fat. DON'T let a bit of extra chub come in the way of your goals, repeated short cycles of bulking/cutting will just give you a few extra lbs each time. Stick to your guns and keep the big picture in sight
    "Leave the pump in the bedroom and add some damn weight to the bar" - Dave Tate

"Train for strength, eat to grow and you will get bigger and stronger" - Someone bigger and stronger then me

thanks alot jeeves so just bulk , maybe do like 15 mins of carido 2 times a week and eat lots ? i eat about 5 meals a day rice chicken / beef or steak or salmon and rice and veggies and eggs breakfast , 2 sandwiches lunch

Bulk, but make sure its a clean bulk. I have learned something important that you should do even when trying to put on size, and that is do cardio. I mean just do light easy cardio, and not balls out cardio. 15 mins 2-3 times a week sounds good.

What should i eat ? through the day ?

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you are focusing too much on the concepts of "bulking" and "cutting"....you sound like you are just going back and forth between 2 extremes

some advice that I have had to learn the hard way...if you are seriously 20% bf then you have no business even considering a "bulk".....if you are fat it doesnt matter how "big" you think you are...no one will respect you, lol

check this article http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9568

have you actually had your bodyfat % checked or are you guessing?
    "Humility comes before honor"

Guessing but i think i hav about 16 percent or 18