GoldynChyld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

16 year old Seeking help with this weightlifting

Whats good everybody I just finished my highschool basketball season losing in the semifinals to a team from queens. I got kicked out of the game in the 4th quarter because I kicked a kid on the floor because he hit me on my eye when he fouled me. During the game I punched one of the teams security in their eye and since then I'm determined to really pursue this bodybuilding stuff. I am now on the off season and want to know the best workout routine I can start doing now. I have a weight room in my school and can workout before, during, and after school if necessary. I have N-Large 2 and have a creatine but can anyone suggest the best creatine for me? I'm 6'1 150. I know I'm skinny but I put in work on the basketball court people. ( Jus so you'll know I finished with 18 points in about 3 quarters) Thanks for everones time, I'd greatly appreciate any help with weightlifting.
    Currently training to be a walk on Umass' Mens Basketball Team.....Try and stop me

I'm @ Umass Amherst right now. Sports Management major '08.

I wanna play college ball so if any of those old coaches that recruited me in high school see this.....Get back in contact with me lol

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    creatine is a creatine - just drink it with some fruit juice or dextrose - eat lots of food, drink lots of milk - train at a sensible volume concentrating on big compound movements (i.e not spending all day on bicep exercises) and you shall grow