supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A link between GABa and Kava Kava

Alright im a little hung up on GABA i know, but i cant help it i love the stuff already

anyway..... i just read this and thought it was interesting so im gunna pass it on:

[B] Dosage has not been established, but it is interesting to note that some research suggest that the supplement Kava (kava is a herbal root used as supplement) causes more GABA receptors to form in the brain. [/B}

that was from http://www.anyvitamins.com/gaba-info.htm

so if Kava Kava stimulates receptor growth
    and L-theanine stimlulated GABA release, then wouldnt a mix of the three sound like the ultimate sleep enhancer?

on top of this are the claim that the GABA increases GH levels
    Last edited by supnut; 03-31-2002 at 05:59 AM.
    Nothing is ever easy