Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Genetic Defeater warwithgenetics's Avatar
    warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking MN Reps....please read!

Ok, so I am about to start my winter bulk over my xmas break from college. I have lined up

2 bottles of XF
    Green MAG
    Purple Wraath
    possibly-CEL N-Cinerate

My question lies here....I was recently chosen as a tester by Cutting Edge Labs to log their new thermogenic while on a bulk, N-Cinerate. I have been talking back and forth with CEL and they believe it will be ok, but they suggested that I check with MN reps to make sure that this product would be ok to add with my AA supplimentation on XF.

Thanks guys, I know you are all busy. here is also a link to the product in the bb.com store with the list on ingredients.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cel/ncin.html
    I WILL win the war against genetics.

My GB+WB Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12640310#post12640310

warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha all the MN reps are in the company promo section

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by warwithgenetics View Post
    haha all the MN reps are in the company promo section
    Busy Guys. Hows tricks Bro.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You want avoid Green Tea because epigallocatechin-3-gallate selectively inhibits COX-2. It doesn't effect COX-1 but from my understanding an anti-inflammatory like this should be avoided.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    You want avoid Green Tea because epigallocatechin-3-gallate selectively inhibits COX-2. It doesn't effect COX-1 but from my understanding an anti-inflammatory like this should be avoided.
    thanks des!!! noted! reps for always being helpful!!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks des!!! noted! reps for always being helpful!!
    I could be wrong though. I've done a lot of reading on AA but you might want to verify this with MN.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

yeah, hopefully i'll get some responses! thanksr your input though. I do value opinions of such respected members!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

perlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) perlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) perlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) perlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) perlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) perlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) perlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) perlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) perlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) perlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) perlol is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    green tea is bad for what?

Originally Posted by perlol View Post
    green tea is bad for what?
    des suggested that it MIGHT be bad during AA supplimentation.

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive stacked stims with AA (X Factor) both times I used it and saw tremednous results both cycles. Plus X-Factor no longer recomend avoiding all anti inflamitories anymore, so I would say your stack looks solid and Ncinerate shouldnt hurt the gains from X-Factor.

I will try to get official word from MN about whether or not green tea and AA shouldnt be mixed, but I have seen it done with success and no adverse, noticable sides.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not enough to actually interfere with X-factor. Generally speaking, it's gotta be potent and non-reversible like salycylic acid is, which will interfere will protein synthesis regardless.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Ive stacked stims with AA (X Factor) both times I used it and saw tremednous results both cycles. Plus X-Factor no longer recomend avoiding all anti inflamitories anymore, so I would say your stack looks solid and Ncinerate shouldnt hurt the gains from X-Factor.

I will try to get official word from MN about whether or not green tea and AA shouldnt be mixed, but I have seen it done with success and no adverse, noticable sides.
    thanks swolenone...reps bro! Im excited....i was hoping it would be ok...these should be some of the leanist gains ive seen!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

ae....you also think it will be ok?

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok, so I am about to start my winter bulk over my xmas break from college. I have lined up

2 bottles of XF
    Green MAG
    Purple Wraath
    possibly-CEL N-Cinerate

My question lies here....I was recently chosen as a tester by Cutting Edge Labs to log their new thermogenic while on a bulk, N-Cinerate. I have been talking back and forth with CEL and they believe it will be ok, but they suggested that I check with MN reps to make sure that this product would be ok to add with my AA supplimentation on XF.

Thanks guys, I know you are all busy. here is also a link to the product in the bb.com store with the list on ingredients.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cel/ncin.html
    I'm gonna say don't do it if you want an accurate log of N-Cinerate. X-Factor is a potent product. It's ability to support fat burning is up there with many fat burning supps. If you add XF to your N-Cinerate log, you will definitely confound the results.

ae....you also think it will be ok?
    It will work.

But don't do it.

Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    I'm gonna say don't do it if you want an accurate log of N-Cinerate. X-Factor is a potent product. It's ability to support fat burning is up there with many fat burning supps. If you add XF to your N-Cinerate log, you will definitely confound the results.
    yeah, see this is what I thought too! I PM' CEL and notified them of my use of X-Factor on my bulk...and they simply responded that they didn't see a problem. However I will notify them of these thread and forwad your responses because I do want them to gain succesful data from their logs. thanks ae, reps on re-charge!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

Just noticed that N-Cinerate has white willow in it. That is likely to reduce the effectiveness of X-Factor... and probably muscle building in general, assuming natural salicin works similar to artificial salicin (aspirin).

Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Just noticed that N-Cinerate has white willow in it. That is likely to reduce the effectiveness of X-Factor... and probably muscle building in general, assuming natural salicin works similar to artificial salicin (aspirin).
    also noted! thanks ae! i pm'd the CEL reps this thread beause i believe it my responsibility to let them find the testers they need.

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very good observation, Des.

BBD encouraged me to apply as a tester but when I noticed that there was Yohimbe, I realized that it wouldn’t make it over the boarder… but I did take note of some of the ingredients. They’re definitely abstract and it’s an interesting product to say the least. I eagerly anticipate seeing the logs once they start popping up.

Sometimes, like others have noted, things in real life work out different than what folks project in labs and publish… not to discredit Bill’s work at all, but we’ve learned that some anti-inflammatory can be tolerated without detriment to AA’s magic (as SwolenOne had discovered!).

The only thing that DOES concern me, speaking as an absolutely paranoid hard gainer, is the NSAID precursors… Aeter touched base on this, and I believe that there was a study published not too long ago that goes to say that NSAID consumption can slow hypertrophy to a screeching halt. That’s a definite no-no.

Salycylic acid/willow are something that I avoid like the plague. I haven’t checked into these in regards to fat-loss, but I assume that you’d like to have some nice, lean gains. That’s really honest of you to check back with CEL to get the green light, and I can definitely check into this a little more if you’d like. I’m sure the rest of the boys are scoping this out for ya too.

It’s definitely a war against genetics, man. I’m sure that you’ll have a sick winter bulk. I started mine a little early and it’s going well. I hope that yours goes well too… with X-Factor helping you to put on some sick gains and my favorite creatine, Green MAGnitude, I have absolutely no doubts!! Please keep me posted

thanks browndustin!! ae....these new reps are repping MN wonderfully!! congrats and I hope you guys stick around when I start my bulk log on Wednesday! reps on re-charge!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Next Wednesday? I’ll take note of that on my PDA *scribbles note on hand*

Sounds like a plan, buddy.

And I forgot to mention too, did anyone else notice that CEL is BALLIN??? Great products coming out and a chance to train with Lee Priest! I idolize the guy but I’d probably be a little intimidated working out with him lol

thanks bro! yeah training with Lee would be intense....I logged their NOX Surge and it is for sure a solid product!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    Next Wednesday? I’ll take note of that on my PDA *scribbles note on hand*

Sounds like a plan, buddy.

And I forgot to mention too, did anyone else notice that CEL is BALLIN??? Great products coming out and a chance to train with Lee Priest! I idolize the guy but I’d probably be a little intimidated working out with him lol
    lol thanks for the nice words!

ur team is lookin great with the new reps!

war... i am pming u right after i post.

Originally Posted by bigbridrol View Post
    lol thanks for the nice words!

ur team is lookin great with the new reps!

war... i am pming u right after i post.
    yes sir

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like I'm a little late

I believe the anti-inflammatory effects of GTE would be minimal enough not to present any problems. Des would you mind sending me the study on this? I'd like to read through it.

To the OP:
    As Aeter already mentioned XF seems to display fat burning qualities, therefore logging it with a sponsored product whose main purpose is to inhibit fat loss (or lose fat) would distort the data.

thanks dan! I have pm'd CEL and we have resolved the issue....thanks again to all that posted and to MN!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks dan! I have pm'd CEL and we have resolved the issue....thanks again to all that posted and to MN!
    No problem, best of luck to you

dan i know I posted it above, but I would love it if you could stop my bulk log every once in a while...i start it on wednesday...I know you have been through some cycles of XF and I would love your input.

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

dan i know I posted it above, but I would love it if you could stop my bulk log every once in a while...i start it on wednesday...I know you have been through some cycles of XF and I would love your input.
    No problem... I'll try to stop by tomm, right now I gotta go up to school and work on my project

no worries bro...it starts NEXT wednesday thanks again and good luck!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log: