UntouchableZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Critique Me Please I Am New At This

hey guys whats up,i am 16 years old and have been working out for about a year now off and on but at the beginning of this past summer i became even more fascinated with bodybuilding and i made it a serious part of my life. i personally think it was one of the best decisions i ever made to start this. it has given me so much more to live for and so much more self satisfaction and esteem. anywayz, ill go on with it i started out this summer having 14.5 in biceps, then progressed 2 months later to 15.1 in. and now they are 15.75 .....i am currently in my first serious bulking state until march 3rd when i am scheduled to begin a cutting cycle and a serious cutting down on the carbs and such diet. people say"well,you are only 16,you dont NEED to be dieting since you're still growing,you dont NEED to be too fanatical or serious about this,and you dont NEED to let it consume too much of your time."well i am here to say i love it it gives me something to strive for and it is awesome.for some reason the only real immaturitys i see in myself is i cant seem to break myself of running 1.5 miles and burning about 200-300 calories before each workout and finishing each workout with forearm workout and abs. i guess this wears off over time or maybe its a good thing?well i had supposedly had 7% body fat and was 5'9 168 lbs. when tested with the calipers about 2 months ago.of course from what i have heard its not accurate or something. now since i have put on weight in my bulking.... i predict about 10% bodyfat maybe and im still 5'9 but about 174 lbs. i have a picture here of a pose of me in the front double biceps pose which looks very stupid because ive never done or studied any posing,i jus did it and got it over with.i will next pose my back double biceps.i need critique please(there is a bright light on in the room please disregard).
    Attached Images

any comments?

does anyone have any suggestions?......here is my back double biceps
    Attached Images

fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I saw the first picture and you have very good mass, so just keep up whatever your doing

Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    keep bulking. Welcome, in case you don't know, there are greater things than BBing.
    God is bigger than you
    Christianity isn't just a belief, it is a lifestyle.
    "Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did"- 1 John 2:6

Cbusch313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good mass, but more mass is always better. Well, from the first pic, your chest and lats could use some work but your arms look great. good luck.

Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmm, your 174 weird, though u looked lighter then that at 5'9, um, no legs shots hmm, why? Make sure you work the legs hard, i need alot of back work, u do mainly behind the neck pulldowns for back dont you?
    Stats:16
    "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" Heb 11:1

Contest Status:
    NPA Mr. Teenage Virginia
    Npa Tri Cities Regional Mens lightweight first place

Lightbulb thanx

thanks for the complements on arms guys. i've had many compliments from people saying that my arms are fairly large for my age.sorry no leg shots ill get thos next time at my friends house since i dont have a cam yet. for back normally i do about 4 exercises and about 4 for chest.for back i normally do one arm dumbell rows,wide grip pulldowns, close grip pulls, and hyperextensions for lower back.i do about 4 sets to almost failure or failure on all.on chest i normally rotate each week between one week doing dumbell flat press,barbell incline,dumbell decline,and cable crossovers....then the next week i do barbell flat press,dumbell incline,dumbell decline,and cable crossovers.i really want to build my chest and my back,especially my back to make my abs and sides(obliques) look smaller.i also want to cut under my nippleline on my chest.

behind the neck pulldowns

by the way actually ive never even tried behind the neck pulldowns.....hmmmm maybe i should...i have no clue the difference tho

TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice Biceps, Work ur lower back more ( deadlifts)
    Keep it up bro!
    Currently at 180lb
    Won Mid-Florida Classic BB comp.
    Teen Division. 1st place
    RONNIE COLEMAN guest posed for this contest !! =)
    Just Took 2nd Place at 2003 NPC Lakeland Comp.