Esvarion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb I need some advice!

Let me introduce myself, I'm Steve and I'm just begining body building. I'm 25 and from Chicago.
    I've been going to Bally's for about a month now regularly, I feel great but I'm not seeing any gains or losses. (I need to lose a bit of body fat) I'm sort of directionless, I have a workout log but it doesn't give much advice. So I need tons of help!

I haven't started any sort of diet typical for Bodybuilding...(I need advice on this)

Also I need some advice on a routine, like how much cardio and weight training....how much, when, etc....

Also I'm interested in supplements...

Any advice on any of this: Diets, Supplements, Routines.....pretty much everything.

Thanks Alot

Steve
    ~Esvarion~

Registered User Complete Muscle's Avatar
    Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Boy that's a loaded question! You're in the right place though, there's tons of articles on all of the above on BB.com's main web site. If you're like me in the beginning I just couldn't get enough! (still can't) Sorry to be vague, but there's just TOO MANY variables to answer in a quick post. Hang around here is the best advice I could give you.
    Make time to eat!

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Yeah read the articles, as well as the posts.. Search for specefic questions.

jdstl1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdstl1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdstl1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdstl1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdstl1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdstl1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdstl1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdstl1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdstl1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdstl1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdstl1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, no one can give you all your answers...fitness like happiness is a journey, a process not one formula or destination.

Figure out definite goals. Not "I want to tone" or "I want to get bigger."Learn how your body works in response to training. Then figure out what has been shown to work. Then incorporate those things into a plan of routines that help you get to your goals safely and effectively. Pay attention to your body and adjust your routines according to your body's response to training.

I'm purposely vague because your questions are SO big. You're basically asking for a course on fitness in one post. Just look around here...try muscle101.com too.
    Education is your best supplement.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

I suggest you do start by reading all that articles that pertain to you. Big Cat's, Dorian's, and others have spend hours typing these articles so that you can benefit.