NumCruncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Recommend a book??

I've been lifting for a couple years to keep in shape and bulk up. I'm just now getting serious about my nutrition as my results are starting to plateau.

Can someone recommend a book or something that will provide the fundamentals of nutrition, or better yet a diet / meal plan that I can follow. I'm thinking about getting a nutrition count book and doing the math, but I figure somebody out there has already done all that work.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

sean benay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nutrition books

Most bodybuilding books give nutritional outlines. For example Arnolds encyclopedia, muscle mag international encyclopedia, Flawless (Bob Paris) etc. These are examples that I know have meal plan info., Im not promoting or endorsing them by any means. I would suggest going to a large book store (or a # of them), and leaf through some BB books, as well as some nutrition, and, or sport nutrition books to see which has the particular info that your looking for; nutrition is an incredibly large topic.

A calorie count book is a fabulous idea because it will help you get an idea of the macronutrients in most major foods.

Final note: as you may already know, you will have to educate yourself by reading various books/articles, and formulate a nutrition plan that suits your body type, lifestyle, and goals. To do this: 1.educate yourself, 2. implement the information into your life, and continue to refine your methods as you learn.

Keep learning bro!
    Keep it healthy! Sean