Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Big Monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    uh....stan got his pro card a couple of weeks ago.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Anabolistic View Post
    Hey guys.........i know Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler are some Top earning bodybuilders. How much money do these guys make respectively?

Anyone know?
    The prize money is a public number. Outside investments are like yours and mine are personal.
    Last edited by johnnyironboard; 12-10-2006 at 06:03 AM.

cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Big Monster View Post
    uh....stan got his pro card a couple of weeks ago.
    But my point is, is that he has had a membership only site for years.
    Goal- From 211- 155 (56 lbs) by July

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by coldfusion71 View Post

well since we are talking about the number 1 bodybuilder in the world. your argument about the second tier is really a red herring, totally irrelevant. a more accurate and precise comparison would be to other players int he upper echelon and all of thier salaries and deals are known why should cutler be any diffrent?
    So the answers are known...so answer my questions: How muc did Tiger Woods, Michael Schumacher, Pudge Rodriquez and Kyle Korver make last year in salaries, ALL endorsements and all other income? Research and get back to me with your answers.

But of course you won't because you will not be able to find the information...its not out there. Most of it is PRIVATE.

And don't answer me generalities likeTiger Woods $100 million from Nike...what is the total of ALL of his income from ALL sources???

Just because someone is "rich" doesn't mean they don't have rights like everyone else and most people of all classes don't want every Tom Dick and Harry know what they make and in my case, no one knows except for the accountant who does my taxes.
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cardioking View Post
    You live in Richmond Virginia. I am willing to bet that the market is MUCH better in Vegas. How do we know Jay is buying up houses and then just re-selling? His dad owns a construction company so who says the houses aren't being designed, built and then sold at a marked up value? Many people buy houses, re-design them and sell them for $60,000 profit. If they do that 10 times a year that is still $600k. The key to good real estate is to buy the ugliest house in an area with beautiful houses, fix it up to meet or exceed the neighborhood and then re-sell. Why isn't everyone in real estate if everyone could make a killing? How many people are savvy business owners with a construction and real estate background? I am sure a lot but it takes those types of people to make great business decisions.
    I've been in Richmond for 6 months. I work as loan underwriter for a large bank and have lived in the Northeast, Texas and now Richmond. About 25% of the loans I look at are real estate in the Gulf Coast and other southeastern states.

I am not saying people do not make alot of money in real estate, but it is not a fool proof industry and if you do any reading on current market conditions, you would know, as I haved pointed out on more than one occasion, the Las Vegas market is NOT much better than Richmond and in fact is one of the regions that is or could turn into a recession in the very near future. As I AGAIN have said on more than one occasion, the condo market in Las Vegas was rife in speculation the last two years where people were buying properties with no intent to hold them, but to resell them quickly. There were more buyers than sellers and also easy and low rate mortgage programs for the buyers. Rates are now up substantially and also builders overbuilt the market which has been a common occurrence in other booms.

So where are we today? Too many condos...higher interest rates...lenders tightening on mortgage qualification standards. The result: A falling market.
    And as I said before, if Jay or anyone else is sitting on residential properties
    they bought nine months ago, it is likely they have fallen in value and there are few buyers out there right now.

I do not handle Las Vegas as I said, but where I work we are seeing more and more problems cropping of builders and speculators who are stuck with properties in Gulf Coast resorts they cannot sell and thus loans they cannot repay. This is typical in the early stages of all real estate corrections and the problems will likely only get worse in 2007.
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Originally Posted by egoatdoor View Post
    Are you going to show all of us YOUR tax return?

Post it here and then we'll ask Jay Cutler to tell all of us here how much money he made last year.

coldfushion, don't forget to scan your personal tax return and post it here for all of us to see.

Originally Posted by johnnyironboard View Post
    The prize money is a public number. Outside investments are like yours and mine are personal.
    EXACTLY!

Originally Posted by coldfusion71 View Post
    or work for the government or be a nba,nfl,mlb,nhl player, you can go to the player associations of all the aformentioned leagues and get players salaries. thier bonuses and plus thier incentives and escalator clauses are known, plus thier endorsement deals are known because they are sponsored by publically traded companies,so they have to release them with thier financial reports .

Just to put the final nail in the coffin for your ludicrous statement, here is an article this week on Tiger Woods' signing of a new endorsement contract with Nike:

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=2695135

The fourth paragraph: " As per ( Nike) company policy, terms of the contract were not released."

The story does say his last contract was for a reported $100 million, but this is conjecture and was never verified by Woods or the company.

As I stated, all of this information is PRIVATE.

Oh, by the way, Nike is a publicly traded company.

jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cardioking View Post
    Jay does own a real estate company and if you know Las Vegas real estate you would know that you can't buy an outhouse for under 6 figures. So, he only needs to sell 10 houses at $100k to break 1 million dollars. I am sure there are plenty of houses WELL over $500,000 that his company sells on a regular basis. He has his bodybuilding career including appearances, shows, endorsements and his own merchandise. His wife is a registered nurse and I am pretty sure that the majority of things in his life are free such as clothes, tanning, gym membership, home cardio equipment etc. Look at how many sponsors he has on his web page..... Magazines, tanning supplies, hair removal, water, supplements and others that I can't think of. He is making WELL over a million a year.
    whoa there brother.
    if you're selling a house at 100,000 the agent only makes a small percentage of commission off that maybe 3 - 6% not the whole thing lol.

MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dragonpit View Post
    i think i heard that his parents are well off. his dad owns a construction company and supported his launch into bodybuilding.

That's completely false right there, Jay's dad had 7 kids to support and owned a farm but he was not rich by any means, actually, Jay used to go to school with holes in his shoes before when he was a kid. His brothers owned a construction co that Jay worked for but he was not well off at all. Jay is a self made man, he had no help from his family.
    Max.

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just to put the final nail in the coffin for your ludicrous statement, here is an article this week on Tiger Woods' signing of a new endorsement contract with Nike:

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=2695135

The fourth paragraph: " As per ( Nike) company policy, terms of the contract were not released."

The story does say his last contract was for a reported $100 million, but this is conjecture and was never verified by Woods or the company.

As I stated, all of this information is PRIVATE.

Oh, by the way, Nike is a publicly traded company.
    didnt i just say agents disseminate that information, i didnt say nike released it there are no secrets when it comes to those contracts. how do you ever negotiate if no one else know the structure and total money of the deal, do they just pull numbers out of the sky? please.

Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    That's completely false right there, Jay's dad had 7 kids to support and owned a farm but he was not rich by any means, actually, Jay used to go to school with holes in his shoes before when he was a kid. His brothers owned a construction co that Jay worked for but he was not well off at all. Jay is a self made man, he had no help from his family.
    Max.
    Glad you verified that. Not too many rich people live in Worchester Massachusetts.

phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    While Jay makes a very good living he is not nearly as well off as just your average professional football player or baseball player let alone the top guys. Bodybuildig is not something you get into to become rich. I doubt the average pro bodybuilder makes 60k which is sad.
    BABABOOEY!!!!!

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Saaaaave those dollars!

Originally Posted by powerman2000 View Post
    -=snip=-

I knew Shawn Ray 10+ years ago when I lived in So Cal and I refinanced his home loan once. I had to see his tax returns for 2 years and he was just averaging a little over $300K per year.

I know that was over 10 years ago, but it can't be that huge of a difference what top pros get paid for comps, endorsements and guest posing now. If you'll recall Shawn was in very high demand for endorsements and he was all over magazines in the 90s.
    That's very interesting. Hey, regardless of their income, I'm sure you agree that what's important is what you save and invest rather than what you necessarily earn. I saw former Mr. World Bill Grant at an NPC show where he was emceeing. He was generous with his time, autographed one of his business cards for me, and talked a bit. He said that bodybuilding will always be a niche sport and that the young guys need to put some money away for the future.

Not many get rich from bodybuilding. I thought I heard that's one reason why one of the older legends of bodybuilding is still on the circuit. I'm sure he loves bodybuilding, but I heard he was having a bit of financial trouble.

Labrada seems to be doing well and you've got to applaud Olympia competitor Rich Gaspari for his hard-earned success. Gaspari Nutrition is all over the place!
    http://curtjames.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/curtjames
    http://www.********.com/curtjames
    https://twitter.com/curtjames

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    -=snip=- not nearly as well off as just your average professional football player or baseball player let alone the top guys. Bodybuildig is not something you get into to become rich. I doubt the average pro bodybuilder makes 60k which is sad.
    No doubt about the sad. And if you balance their contest winnings versus the money spent on traveling to contests, food, supplements, as well as any "other products" on their bodybuilding menus, well, it gets even sadder perhaps.

I think many of you are overestimating big time what these guys make, especially "legally". -=snip=- and others started jumping into the Las Vegas real estate market at the tail end. Many others, not just bodybuilders, also did the same because it was a hot market, with alot of "flipping", especially in condos. Well, the Las Vegas real estate market, especially the condos, has crashed and even those who may have made money in the last year or year and a half are going to take big losses if they are holding properties because there is no way they are going to be able to sell them in the near future unless they unload them at losses.

It is also very likely that these guys were using borrowed money. Leverage is great in a rising market, but it is poison when the market turns. You still have to pay the bank its interest and if you don't have cash flow from the property or other sources and can't sell the property, you are in big trouble. -=snip=-
    Agreed 100%!

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/...8_FORTUNE5.htm

vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bodybuilders should make 250k a year min

woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LatissimusDorsi View Post
    With that kind of money he could buy a small island or a MuscleTech stack.
    LMAO!!
    I had a goal to be the best from day one
    -Jay Cutler

Success comes before work..only in the dictionary

The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Train beyond the pain..and death is your only release-Steve Michalik

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=100613961&posted=1#post100613961

BIGNNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGNNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGNNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGNNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGNNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGNNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGNNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGNNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGNNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGNNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGNNC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Incomes....

His and Ronnies endorsement contracts with their respective sponsors are the biggest in bodybuilding.....and Ronnies contract with BSN is the most lucrative in bodybuilding history.

Actually Jay's new contract w/ MuscleTech makes him the highest paid in history. Ron's w/ BSN has been I believe 600k/yr and Jay's new one is undisclosed, but stated that it is higher than 600k!
    Last edited by BIGNNC; 09-02-2007 at 07:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    BIGNNC
    "Life is to short to be small!"

"Train INSANE or remain the SAME!"

tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its said the guy who wins a big poker tourment or a top ten golfer makes more than mr O

Originally Posted by BIGNNC View Post
    His and Ronnies endorsement contracts with their respective sponsors are the biggest in bodybuilding.....and Ronnies contract with BSN is the most lucrative in bodybuilding history.

Actually Jay's new contract w/ MuscleTech makes him the highest paid in history. Ron's w/ BSN has been I believe 600k/yr and Jay's new one is undisclosed, but stated that it is higher than 600k!
    I can't confirm it, but I read speculation somewhere in one of the magazine columns that Jay re upped with Muscle Tech for the first million dollar plus contract right after he won the Olympia. Based on his marketability and the great way he deals with the bodybuilding public, I wouldn't doubt that it is true.

phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phil216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    even i f Jay's new contract contract with Mtech is for a million or so a year that is not that much when you consider the number 1 golfer in the world makes about 80 times that much a year and Jay works at least as hard. I love this sport but they need to get with the times in terms of $$$ that the guys make. How do they expect to bring new talent to the sport when the return for all the effort put in is so minimal? This is the reason the sport is dying.
    BABABOOEY!!!!!

SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I heard that Jay's new MuscleTech contract for for like $700k a year. That could be false, but that is what I heard. Jay is definitely a very smart businessman and that is why he makes the money he does.
    Victor Conte's SNAC System Inc
    Scientific Nutrition for Advanced Conditioning
    www.snac.com
    snacjohn@aim.com

Check us out in the SuperStore
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/snac/snac.htm

Show your support for SNAC
    http://www.snac.com/gear.htm

Angry Dying? I didn't even know it was sick.

even i f Jay's new contract contract with Mtech is for a million or so a year that is not that much when you consider the number 1 golfer in the world makes about 80 times that much a year and Jay works at least as hard. I love this sport but they need to get with the times in terms of $$$ that the guys make. How do they expect to bring new talent to the sport when the return for all the effort put in is so minimal? This is the reason the sport is dying.
    You can't compare apples and oranges. Golf is golf. Tennis is tennis. Bodybuilding is bodybuilding. Bowling is bowling. The NBA is, hey, the NB frigging A. Each sport has its financial rewards or lack thereof.

I'm sure there are miniature golf enthusiasts sitting in a clubhouse somewhere b!tching about the lack of money in the sport (cough).

You can't compare Tiger to Cutler. Nike covers a number of sports and also has quite the markup on its products. Think Hondurans sewing $200 shoes for fifteen cents a month or some unholy return on their efforts. There may be a wonderful markup on supplements, but I think it's safe to say that Adidas and Nike have a significant advantage over BSN or MuscleBlecch.

And how is the sport dying? I just paid, what, eight bucks for a copy of MD. I'm doing my part, dammit! What about you???

Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by powerman2000 View Post
    I doubt that.

I knew Shawn Ray 10+ years ago when I lived in So Cal and I refinanced his home loan once. I had to see his tax returns for 2 years and he was just averaging a little over $300K per year.

I know that was over 10 years ago, but it can't be that huge of a difference what top pros get paid for comps, endorsements and guest posing now. If you'll recall Shawn was in very high demand for endorsements and he was all over magazines in the 90s.
    Yeah, but was shawn ray a real estate tycoon? No.

You have to be careful. For every Tiger Woods who makes millions, there are a thousand golfers, tennis players, race drivers and others who try to go pro and fail, spending thousands of dollars doing so. I was watching the US Tennis Open a couple of day ago. They talked about an American teenager who lost early. Her parents have spent $30-50,000 a year on coaches, travel and tournament fees and these are not well off people. If she doesn't make it ( and the odds are against it) big, they will be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt with no retirement money as they have already spent that supporting this kid's dream of tennis stardom.

In any sport or in the world of business, you are paid what you are worth. Tiger Woods, Maria Sharapova, Michael Shumacher and others like them earn prize money by winning major tournaments which are supported by major sponsors who know that they are getting major bang for their buck as these events draw large audiences, both in person and on television, plus get major media exposure. Tiger and the others also get major endorsement contracts because for every dollar their sponsors pay them, they get 2 or 3 dollars back in return from increased sales and the like.

That is not true in bodybuilding. It is a niche sport with a small following and will always be so. So no one is going to pay anywhere near the dollars to bodybuilders because there is not enough money to be made back in return.

Only the elite very few like Jay, Ronnie and maybe Victor and Dexter are the only ones who will make a significant living from this sport. And if you are a woman, forget about it.

"Working hard" means nothing. A starving artist works hard, so what???
    Last edited by egoatdoor; 09-03-2007 at 02:39 PM.

Originally Posted by curt_james View Post

And how is the sport dying? I just paid, what, eight bucks for a copy of MD. I'm doing my part, dammit! What about you???

Good point. And why does everyone on these boards blast Muscle Tech, when they are the biggest supporter via endorsement contracts, of anyone in the sport?

Thumbs up MuscleTech!

Good point.
    Thanks.

And why does everyone on these boards blast Muscle Tech, when they are the biggest supporter via endorsement contracts, of anyone in the sport?
    Aw, I was just goofing on them with my MuscleBlecch comment. Hey, as I look around the apartment I see both naNOX9 and Anator P70. Again, I'm doing my part!

You have to be careful. For every Tiger Woods who makes millions, there are a thousand golfers, tennis players, race drivers and others who try to go pro and fail, spending thousands of dollars doing so.
    -=snip the hideous truth=-

bodybuilding. It is a niche sport with a small following and will always be so. -=snip=-

"Working hard" means nothing. A starving artist works hard, so what???
    I met former Mr. World Bill Grant at an NPC show last year and he made the same statement regarding bodybuilding being a niche sport. It's definitely not the NBA or the NFL. No retirement fund here. Although the old heroes of the NFL aren't receiving much in way of retirement either, unfortunately.

Amen on the starving artist, too. (Said the art teacher.)

Avalon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jando View Post
    whoa there brother.
    if you're selling a house at 100,000 the agent only makes a small percentage of commission off that maybe 3 - 6% not the whole thing lol.
    Yeah, but if you finance a house for a 100,000! And then turn around and sell it for a 150,000(you pocket 50,000), that is called flipping. That was a common practice here in Vegas.