saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)

Lack Of Consistentcy: I must embrace the powers!!!!

I lack consistency man, this sucks bigtime, it's ****ing hard as hell. I can gain muscles easily so i get a little cocky now and then, but I don't want to give in to my mere arrogance, I want to grow inwards and be better. How the hell do you stay consistent????
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    a word of advice? be yourself, keep the faith, stay strong!

"everything i say i am, thats what im not"

-layzee
    " Veni Vidi Vici "

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Join Scientology.
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have a routine and stick to it.

Also don't let the weaker mortals around you influence you too much O_o
    Donkeyno9: Don't think you're the only one here who suffers from addiction, depression and failure. Winner is an attitude not a body type. Use your inner demons to gain an iron fist on the forces in life that hold you down. Step into the furnace of reality and walk out a hard ass mother fu....