proximo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just read about the "new improved Hydroxycut"....

"After extensive scientific research, MuscleTech is proud to announce the release of the new Hydroxycut – a new, revolutionary weight-loss formula. Hydroxycut truly is a complete weight-loss supplement with a wide range of benefits. The new, advanced Hydroxycut can help you increase your body’s fat-loss potential, boost energy, and reduce hunger cravings – and it’s ephedra free!"

------------------------------

mmm....we know why they had to remove 'ephedra' from their products...but to say the new 'ephedra free' product is 'revolutionary' is suspicious to say the least.

Apart from the fact that Xenadrine did it before, what are your opinions on this ? Will it work as well as the 'old' formula ? Was the other 'ephedra free' product by cytodyne any good ? Does anyone have the list of ingredients being used to make this new Hydroxycut formula (cos i can`t find it) ?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ultimately, we`re all dead men, sadly we cannot choose how but, we can decide how we meet that end, for we are remembered as men.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    ingredients?

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seeing as ephedra was banned in Europe a while ago I'm willing to be the new improved Hydroxycut will be exactly the same as what they've been selling in Europe for the past year.

I live in europe and the hydroxycut we have here contains ephedra.
    Ultimately, we`re all dead men, sadly we cannot choose how but, we can decide how we meet that end, for we are remembered as men.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well it shouldn't do - maybe you have old stuff - ephedra was banned in Europe some time last year - all the major brands have been selling ephedra free versions for a while now

Ok then, that leads me to a question. Since we pretty much always see 'ephedra' (plus caffeine etc etc) as one of the things to take to help fat loss, are 'ephedra free' products any good.

Basically, do you get the same results with 'ephedra free' supplements ?

Evangelical Agnostic CerealKiller's Avatar
    CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do they have a new an improved price ?
    You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe. -- Carl Sagan

FreightTrian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have a bottle on my desk and its the new improved. But it doesn't say "ephedra free" acctually on the back its says:

"This product contains 20mg of concentrated ephedrine group alkaloids per serving in the form of herbal extracts, and 200mg of caffeine per serving."

Checked their website and my bottle doesn't match that one. My bad. I must have the old stuff.

Whats wrong with ephedra anyways?
    Last edited by FreightTrian; 02-13-2003 at 07:18 AM.

I read on another thread in here that insurance companies no longer want to cover liabilities arising out of products which contain ephedra (THANKS TO SOME STUPID HALF BRAN JACKASSES WHO ABUSED WITH IT) and therefore companies are being forced to stop using it or else stop manufacturing the product altogether.

I hear production of hydroxycut (containing ephedra) will definitely stop next month. Can anyone confirm this ?