AmirShahzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If I use not supplements?

Wonder If I use no supplements and do exercises with weights I can lift then is it possible that I gain some muscles? The problem is that I cannot afford them.

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong 1st post since 2011
    Of course you will gain muscle, if you eat enough of protein and be on a normal program you will see results.
    Just make sure to eat MORE calories than your body needs, head to the nutrition section and read them stickies
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

Originally Posted by Vitalero View Post
    Of course you will gain muscle, if you eat enough of protein and be on a normal program you will see results.
    Just make sure to eat MORE calories than your body needs, head to the nutrition section and read them stickies
    I am sorry about that. Actually I left gym soon in 2011 that`s why there was nothing to ask. Just started again in May 2015.
    That`s really good. Not sure whether I eat enough proteins or not. How can I figure that? I workout in the morning mostly at 6:00 am. Before going to club, I drink 1 glass of pure milk (but cream removed after being boiled). I eat 2 Pakistani Roti with milk cream in the breakfast along with black kawa (tea without milk). In launch and dinner, same 2 Rotis along with Cury (which can be of vegetables, pulses and Beef mostly. Rice and Chicken is sometimes. Fruits are also not in daily eating routine but mostly extra eating. Not sure what do you mean by be on a normal program? Do you mean continue similar eating routine?\
    Again same question? How can I figure how much calories do I need. So far I do not feel any weakness with this food and exercise. I workout for 45 minutes - 1 hour maximum. Ok thanks for guiding, Actually I am new to this forum. So far also having problems to get a listed of posts made by me and also posts I replied to. Anyhow, thanks and what do you mean by stickies?

Originally Posted by Vitalero View Post
    I am able to figure out how to get a list of posts made by me and also posts I replied to. Thanks again.

gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes u can for sure. Supplements are helpful but not necessary. Make sure you are giving your body nutrients by eating well and consuming enough protein.
    bench - 265
    squat - 315
    “I DON’T DO THIS TO BE HEALTHY, I DO THIS TO GET BIG MUSCLES.” – MARKUS RUHL

Originally Posted by gymdedication View Post
    yes u can for sure. Supplements are helpful but not necessary. Make sure you are giving your body nutrients by eating well and consuming enough protein.
    Ok. Thanks.