Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TheMassMan View Post
    hahahah.. he benched 225 like 30 times bro
    something i bet $1,000,000 90% of the people saying they lift over 250+ cant do without swinging they legs up and down and crying like bitches or having the bar fall on their chest

TheMassMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IWANNAPLAYRB View Post
    something i bet $1,000,000 90% of the people saying they lift over 250+ cant do without swinging they legs up and down and crying like bitches or having the bar fall on their chest
    250lbs isn't even that much dude.

IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    250lbs isn't even that much dude.
    post a video of you benching that 25 times then

Originally Posted by IWANNAPLAYRB View Post
    post a video of you benching that 25 times then
    Lol, 25 times? When did I say I could do that? I could probably do that 12 times..

Goals of a Triangle Average Joe's Avatar
    Average Joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea these nfl guys bench 225 like it is nothing, I saw that guard for the cowboys do it like 45 times and just racked it even though he didn't even look tired, 225 is less than a warm-up weight for them, they don't swing their legs at all, even 250 is a walk in the park for most of them (excluding gay kickers and some qbs)
    "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power."
    yes i know its cliche
    Treating my body as a temple, always improving upon its foundation

Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    yea these nfl guys bench 225 like it is nothing, I saw that guard for the cowboys do it like 45 times and just racked it even though he didn't even look tired, 225 is less than a warm-up weight for them, they don't swing their legs at all, even 250 is a walk in the park for most of them (excluding gay kickers and some qbs)
    The guy you are talking about is Larry Allen.. and he is an absolute beast.

Goals of a Triangle Average Joe's Avatar
    Average Joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea he is but most of the other guys did around 35-40 and they don't look as tired as I do after heavy bench day
    this is for the dude wanting to play rb, don't worry about nfl guy's stats now or even some of the guys BSing with an ego on this forum, it all depends on where u play and who ur competition is and whether ur better than the other guy going out for ur spot
    "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power."
    yes i know its cliche
    Treating my body as a temple, always improving upon its foundation

<josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i started doing 100 yard sprints with ankle weights and in 2 months i went from a 5.4 40 time to a 4.8 40 time. Next i'll get a 4.6.
    and another thing, all nfl payers use laser timers for their 40's. So if high school players were laser timed their 40's would be slower.

idplease has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idplease has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idplease has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idplease has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idplease has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idplease has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idplease has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idplease has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idplease has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idplease has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idplease has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by <josh> View Post
    i started doing 100 yard sprints with ankle weights and in 2 months i went from a 5.4 40 time to a 4.8 40 time. Next i'll get a 4.6.
    and another thing, all nfl payers use laser timers for their 40's. So if high school players were laser timed their 40's would be slower.
    Good job on the 40 time improvement. I'm at 5.16 for my 40 time, and am a Defensive Tackle.

<josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by idplease View Post
    Good job on the 40 time improvement. I'm at 5.16 for my 40 time, and am a Defensive Tackle.
    thanks.
    last year i played Defensive end and right tackle but next year im moving to fullback at the coaches request. (plus i hate o-line)

Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Apparently my high school had a lack of freshmen talent (and it didn't, we had the 3rd highest enrollment in the state) because no freshmen I've ever met has benched over 225 lbs or squatted over 315 lbs - that is near to impossible for a kid that young. Since "everyone" on this board is a running back or linebacker I guess I can post some average stats for a HIGHLY RECRUITED high school senior on here so you 14 and 15 year olds can see how ridiculous your numbers look. The top rated running back for the class of 07 (senior, 18 years old) benches 295, squats 405, and his 40 time is 4.5; so if a 14 year old is benching 225 (like most of you said) and squatting in the 300s (again, like most of you said) and running 4.7s and 4.8 - that's pretty damn good since the number one running back in the nation, who is 4 years older than you, only benches 70 lbs more than you, only squats a little more than you, and is only 2 tenths of a second faster than you in the 40. I really hope this knocks some sense into some of you. Realistic numbers for a GOOD runningback who is 14 or 15 - Bench 175 - 195, Squat 265 - 295, and a 5.0 - 4.8 40 yard dash. And just remember, stats aren't everything. I've seen one of the strongest people I've ever met at DE get run over by a 205 lbs running back.
    A work in progress...

http://www.exerciseinfoworld.com

Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    we had multiple people benching well over 200 my freshman year. i finished freshman year with a 225 bench, can't remember my squat though. the highest bench that i can remember done by a freshman at my school was 260. there were a few people doing 225-250. i know we also had a few guys squatting 340-350. it's really not all that uncommon even at that age.

Originally Posted by Ftballguy82 View Post
    Apparently my high school had a lack of freshmen talent (and it didn't, we had the 3rd highest enrollment in the state) because no freshmen I've ever met has benched over 225 lbs or squatted over 315 lbs - that is near to impossible for a kid that young. Since "everyone" on this board is a running back or linebacker I guess I can post some average stats for a HIGHLY RECRUITED high school senior on here so you 14 and 15 year olds can see how ridiculous your numbers look. The top rated running back for the class of 07 (senior, 18 years old) benches 295, squats 405, and his 40 time is 4.5; so if a 14 year old is benching 225 (like most of you said) and squatting in the 300s (again, like most of you said) and running 4.7s and 4.8 - that's pretty damn good since the number one running back in the nation, who is 4 years older than you, only benches 70 lbs more than you, only squats a little more than you, and is only 2 tenths of a second faster than you in the 40. I really hope this knocks some sense into some of you. Realistic numbers for a GOOD runningback who is 14 or 15 - Bench 175 - 195, Squat 265 - 295, and a 5.0 - 4.8 40 yard dash. And just remember, stats aren't everything. I've seen one of the strongest people I've ever met at DE get run over by a 205 lbs running back.
    Actually, you are wrong. This is the #1 recruited running back in the nation. http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=36104

oh, and don't forget this runningback either. http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=44691
    Last edited by TheMassMan; 12-03-2006 at 02:32 PM.

Realistic numbers for a GOOD runningback who is 14 or 15 - Bench 175 - 195, Squat 265 - 295, and a 5.0 - 4.8 40 yard dash.
    hahaha, compare that 40 time to this lineman.. http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=47703
    are you telling me that a 5.0 is FAST for a runningback?

Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftballguy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually, you are wrong. This is the #1 recruited running back in the nation. http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=36104

oh, and don't forget this runningback either. http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=44691
    Heh, actually you are wrong. Marc Tyler is the #1 running back in the nation. You put the #1 all-purpose back, which is a common mistake I guess. http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.a...=34551&Sport=1
    That is the overall #1 running back in the nation, rated ahead of both of those guys. You have to have an ultimate ticket pass to see his stats, otherwise I'd give you a link to those as well. Try to do a little research before posting, please.
    A work in progress...

hahaha, compare that 40 time to this lineman.. http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=47703
    are you telling me that a 5.0 is FAST for a runningback?
    I said a 14 or 15 year old one, not a nationally recruited one if you could read.
    A work in progress...

Originally Posted by Apachhe View Post
    we had multiple people benching well over 200 my freshman year. i finished freshman year with a 225 bench, can't remember my squat though. the highest bench that i can remember done by a freshman at my school was 260. there were a few people doing 225-250. i know we also had a few guys squatting 340-350. it's really not all that uncommon even at that age.
    I would love to see a freshmen bench 260 lbs and squat 350 lbs. That would literally amaze me.
    A work in progress...

Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apachhe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you're pretty easily amazed then. there are freshmen out there putting up way crazier numbers.
    Last edited by Apachhe; 12-03-2006 at 02:57 PM.

I would love to see a freshmen bench 260 lbs and squat 350 lbs. That would literally amaze me.
    there's kids on this forums who are more impressive than that.. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/gettnthere/

there are some pretty strong kids at my school but no freshman i know has a bench max of 200 even. the strongest bench at our school is 300 lbs-senior, squat 450 lbs-junior (when he was on roids now its 375) deadlift 500 lbs- a number of people can do it and for powercleans it's 275 lbs- senior.

Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000)
    you're pretty easily amazed then. there are freshman out there putting up way crazier numbers.
    I doubt very many...and I also doubt they look like anything bodybuilding wise.

you're pretty easily amazed then. there are freshman out there putting up way crazier numbers.
    Not in our state bro, at the state weightlifting meet the JV class (fresh and soph) the bench record was like 275 or some pitiful number like that. Of course Texas does have about 6 times the population of SC, so I guess that could be it.
    A work in progress...

there's kids on this forums who are more impressive than that.. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/gettnthere/
    Lol I guess I shut you up about your other post? I'm glad you educated yourself on how to read before posting a response. And your quote pretty much ruins your statement - kids on these forums.. as you can tell from this one not many people actually tell the truth on a forum.
    A work in progress...

yea i guess it really depends on the state. there are some crazy strong kids here in texas.

Lol I guess I shut you up about your other post? I'm glad you educated yourself on how to read before posting a response. And your quote pretty much ruins your statement - kids on these forums.. as you can tell from this one not many people actually tell the truth on a forum.
    that kid has video proof of his lifts. you're a jealous pussy i can't stand close-minded people who ignore the truth just to feel better about where they stand

Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Not in our state bro, at the state weightlifting meet the JV class (fresh and soph) the bench record was like 275 or some pitiful number like that. Of course Texas does have about 6 times the population of SC, so I guess that could be it.
    How is that pitiful? Not many kids are "gifted" enough to lift more than that anyhow...

Originally Posted by Lysoloutdajoint View Post
    How is that pitiful? Not many kids are "gifted" enough to lift more than that anyhow...
    being a record, that is pretty pitiful. it's respectable, but to be the record, not so good

I doubt very many...and I also doubt they look like anything bodybuilding wise.
    there are actually quite a few...and some people would rather actually be able to lift big weight, rather than just look like they can lift it.

Compared to other state records it is, not in general though. I was no where near that when I was that age.
    A work in progress...

that kid has video proof of his lifts. you're a jealous pussy i can't stand close-minded people who ignore the truth just to feel better about where they stand
    Heh a jealous pussy? I actually would be jealous if I saw a 14 year old put up more weight than I could do now. I'm pretty sure anyone would. And I'd love for you to inform me on how I am ignoring the truth. What truth have you shown me? A guy who "claims" he's 15 years old and "claims" he benches a lot of weight? That's truth if I ever saw it I think. And back to the main point, I never said a freshmen putting up big weight is impossible, I merely said that most of the people on this board and young people in general lie about how much they put up on forums. Never said it was impossible.
    A work in progress...