Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Anti-Conventional Wisdom boxcarguy07's Avatar
    boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think raw eggs are delicious (provided they are pastured, farm-fresh eggs).
    The deeper the color of the yolk the better.

They really are good.

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have 12 raw eggs a day. Never had a problem. I prefer them raw and blended up in milk because I often I'm not hungry and it's easier to "eat" them that way.
    Donkeyno9: Don't think you're the only one here who suffers from addiction, depression and failure. Winner is an attitude not a body type. Use your inner demons to gain an iron fist on the forces in life that hold you down. Step into the furnace of reality and walk out a hard ass mother fu....

kentie1964 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kentie1964 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    I have 12 raw eggs a day. Never had a problem. I prefer them raw and blended up in milk because I often I'm not hungry and it's easier to "eat" them that way.
    Do you just crack them in a glass and eat them or do you mix them up a bit? I've started eating raw eggs, 3 once a day. I've had them 2 ways: 1. Mixed with milk 2. whole oyster style. The taste is better when mixed with milk IMO.

Ken

PS I also take the eggs with a digestive enzyme supp.
    I SING the Body electric;
    The armies of those I love engirth me, and I engirth them;
    They will not let me off till I go with them, respond to them,
    And discorrupt them, and charge them full with the charge of the Soul.

~ Walt Whitman (1819?1892). Leaves of Grass.

http://theflatusshow.com

twobyonebyfour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eggs

I jsut signed up to say,

You are more likely to get ill from any fast food places available than by drinking raw eggs, im an athlete and in very fit shape, however I do not drink eggs for fitness reasons I do it because they taste great and its quicker than eating those dang nutrient bars.

Im 23 and have been drinking 20+ eggs daily since I was 14, we do this alot in Croatia and I can speak for my self when I say that I have never been ill that has been associated to drinking my eggs

Just don't get cheap eggs!

The way to drink em is just crack a bunch in a glass, And my grandfather told me by adding salt you kill germs so I never questioned that and just add a pinch of Salt, let it sit for 5 minutes and then chug it down

Also pickled eggs are awesome
    Last edited by twobyonebyfour; 12-04-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: edited

Shogunrua1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shogunrua1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shogunrua1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shogunrua1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shogunrua1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shogunrua1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shogunrua1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shogunrua1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shogunrua1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think the rarity of Salmonella is what is up to debate. I am sure many people can go their entire lives without contracting Salmonella from raw eggs but in the same manner people can also smoke cigarrettes their entire lives or chew tobacco without having any signs of oral, esophigal, or lung cancer along with the risk of pneumoconniosis (black lung) also some may smoke for merely a month and have these symptoms. It is similiar to the raw eggs, although it is rare, and there is over 2,300 different strands of salmonella if you did in that 1 in a million chance of consuming the bacteria it is a very fatal disease. There are risks involved its just up to you to weigh the pros and cons of its nutritional factors.

In regards to this article, jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/128/10/1716. The study can be very controlled and have several variables not tested. There is no doubt that the human body does adapt to what we consume, i.e. I have a close friend who had never eaten any sort of meat in his entire life. Chicken, fish, and beef included. I got him to try a bite of my steak and he threw up almost immedietly and i'm almost positive we can all attest to not having digestive problems when consuming meat. Therefore the subjects in studies may have never eaten raw eggs and the body may not have realized the nutrition involved in the raw eggs in contestance with the cooked ones that im sure there body was accustomed to being digested. My arguement is strictly that the body changes and adapts therefore those numbers of the absorbed raw egg proteins and various nutritions may change over the course of "x" amount of time dependent on how long, how often, and how much the individual in the study consumed raw eggs compared to cooked ones.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is like piece of brofly tape.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

aalves1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hilarious

Hey, I just had two raw egss today, then started reading all the articles, Im now convinced that I should just take the time to boil them... but the real reason Im writing right now is just to tell you that your signature... masterkey... made me laugh outloud!

Originally Posted by Lucky_ROA View Post
    Been there done that. I used to do it, but than I asked myself why ? I am already taking the required amount of protein a day(1.5-2xmybodyweight). Do it to up the protein in your protein shakes or if you are low on budget and using half the serving of the protein mix

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Works great, tastes great (with fruit smoothie) and is a good source of protein.

The salmonella scare is seriously overrated in this case. Just get healthy eggs from healthy chickens.
    This.

The inside of an egg should be almost completely sterile. Just clean the outside.

Though keep in mind OP that egg protein is more bioavailable when cooked.

laborm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) laborm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) laborm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) laborm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) laborm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) laborm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) laborm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) laborm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) laborm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) laborm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) laborm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm 20 and i have drank raw eggs since i was 16. Salmonella isn't even potentially dangerous unless very young (low immune system) or very old (low immune system) it's reported that anyone from age 10 to 40 should be perfectly fine. and even if your 60 but have a great immune system you should still be capable of battling the infection.

I have 8 raw eggs a day, i cannot eat cooked eggs anymore, they make me sick. I have 1 in my morning shake, 1 in my evening, then drink 6 later on that day (great calories - 70 calories per egg)

70 x 8 = 560 calories.
    Train in this moment, sweat in this moment, and by tomorrow you will be a beast.

The only thing that can hold me back, is myself.

Train like a beast, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a weed.

kura187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kura187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kura187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kura187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kura187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kura187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kura187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kura187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kura187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kura187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kura187 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cooked eggs are more bioavailable than non-cooked ones.
    You're Body Is A Temple
    Now
    Make It A Fortress

mac520 is not very well liked. (-100) mac520 is not very well liked. (-100) mac520 is not very well liked. (-100) mac520 is not very well liked. (-100) mac520 is not very well liked. (-100) mac520 is not very well liked. (-100) mac520 is not very well liked. (-100) mac520 is not very well liked. (-100) mac520 is not very well liked. (-100) mac520 is not very well liked. (-100) mac520 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Studies say its 1/1000,0000. that 1 person could also be you
    You're more likely to die in a car accident, but does that stop you from driving?

Ryno19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

getting started

Originally Posted by steelo79 View Post
    Why Do It Tho?
    im basically your heigth 5' 9"and want to get into awesome shape to start doing mma in spring next year. im currently about 145lbs but im looking to become around 165/170lbs. ive bought protein and bcaa and work out in a little fitness center at my appartment complex. any advice or tips on how i can gain muscle the quickest without doing roids or anything bad for the body? should i do a 2-a-day program?

thanks man

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hope you realize this thread started 4 years ago. Most people on this thread may not even be around or relevant.
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ryno19 View Post
    im basically your heigth 5' 9"and want to get into awesome shape to start doing mma in spring next year. im currently about 145lbs but im looking to become around 165/170lbs. ive bought protein and bcaa and work out in a little fitness center at my appartment complex. any advice or tips on how i can gain muscle the quickest without doing roids or anything bad for the body? should i do a 2-a-day program?

thanks man
    You just bumped an old thread about drinking raw eggs to ask for tips on how to build muscle? This entire message board is based on building muscle. If you want "tips", read some old threads and use the search feature. If you've got more specific questions, start your own thread and don't hijack another one to discuss an entirely different topic.

herecomesabird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do it

I add three raw eggs to every shake I make, two to three a day. Thats 6 grams of protien with each egg. So adding 18 grams of protien to my shake is worth it, and I cant even taste it. Even if you dont get ALL the protien if they're raw, I'm sure that you get most of it. No way Im eating 9-12 cooked eggs a day.

Side note, Eggs are $1.50 PER DOZEN at sams club, so it's super cheap. So do it.

odinseye84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinseye84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinseye84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinseye84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinseye84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinseye84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinseye84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinseye84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinseye84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinseye84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinseye84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by postalsock View Post
    is it safe? have ne of you had expierence drinking raw eggs? does it build muscle?
    Everyone keeps saying salmonella, salmonella... this is an easy fix. I got salmonella once drinking some fancy organic eggs sourced from amish/menonite farms... Later a friend told me they are notorious for leaving the eggs out in warm condition, etc.

Easy fix -- Davidsons "safe eggs"... gently pasteurized, in my area they have them at jewel and dominicks. They are a little pricey but well worth it, because having food poisoning isn't worth the risk IMO.

I eat about a dozen raw, pasteurized eggs a week in meal replacements and nutribullet fruit smoothies. Really hard to say if raw eggs are good for protein but I have lost 100 pounds in 9 months. 10" off my waist and only about an inch off my arms. If you search, this topic is subject always subject of debate.

Besides Davidsons "safeeggs" there was another brand whole foods carried but my location stopped carrying them.

http://www.safeeggs.com/

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by postalsock View Post
    is it safe? have ne of you had expierence drinking raw eggs? does it build muscle?
    I used to do it often, I would pasteurize the eggs myself. It makes protein shakes taste awesome and really thick and creamy. However, generally its just too much work or too expensive (pre pasteurized eggs) to do so. So I normally just cook them
    Engineering Master Race

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by herecomesabird View Post
    I add three raw eggs to every shake I make, two to three a day. Thats 6 grams of protien with each egg. So adding 18 grams of protien to my shake is worth it, and I cant even taste it. Even if you dont get ALL the protien if they're raw, I'm sure that you get most of it. No way Im eating 9-12 cooked eggs a day.

Side note, Eggs are $1.50 PER DOZEN at sams club, so it's super cheap. So do it.
    sure op would of liked your approval 5 years ago
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

kennym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Love Davidsons Pasteurized Eggs

[QUOTE=odinseye84;1199990301]Everyone keeps saying salmonella, salmonella... this is an easy fix. I got salmonella once drinking some fancy organic eggs sourced from amish/menonite farms... Later a friend told me they are notorious for leaving the eggs out in warm condition, etc.

Easy fix -- Davidsons "safe eggs"... gently pasteurized, in my area they have them at jewel and dominicks. They are a little pricey but well worth it, because having food poisoning isn't worth the risk IMO.

I eat about a dozen raw, pasteurized eggs a week in meal replacements and nutribullet fruit smoothies. Really hard to say if raw eggs are good for protein but I have lost 100 pounds in 9 months. 10" off my waist and only about an inch off my arms. If you search, this topic is subject always subject of debate.

Besides Davidsons "safeeggs" there was another brand whole foods carried but my location stopped carrying them.

I only eat Davidson's Pasteurized eggs. They cost more, but are still inexpensive compared to most protein sources. Where I live they are about $2 more per dozen. I eat 2 dozen per week, so my total food bill is only 4 bucks higher per week. They greatly reduce the chance of salmonella (and others). Usually I add 2 eggs to my whey protein shake in the blender, and IMO it taste better than without the eggs!

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=kennym;1240603823]
    Originally Posted by odinseye84 View Post
    Everyone keeps saying salmonella, salmonella... this is an easy fix. I got salmonella once drinking some fancy organic eggs sourced from amish/menonite farms... Later a friend told me they are notorious for leaving the eggs out in warm condition, etc.

I only eat Davidson's Pasteurized eggs. They cost more, but are still inexpensive compared to most protein sources. Where I live they are about $2 more per dozen. I eat 2 dozen per week, so my total food bill is only 4 bucks higher per week. They greatly reduce the chance of salmonella (and others). Usually I add 2 eggs to my whey protein shake in the blender, and IMO it taste better than without the eggs!

7.5 year old thread dude. Really.

What correlation do you think there is from eating raw eggs and losing weight, since you offered it up ?

ETA: Strong first post to join date ratio.
    Last edited by MetilHed; 05-03-2014 at 12:31 PM.
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

chicocalibrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just poach them you idiot its like eggs 101.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    7.5 years later...thread is still stupid.

Originally Posted by chicocalibrah View Post
    just poach them you idiot its like eggs 101.
    Name calling is not nice.

Apologize.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

â–¬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) â–¬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

BaconBulking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Red Seal chef here. The chances of getting salmonella from a whole raw egg is about 1 in 30,000 so yeah you're safe. Also the bacteria if at all present will only be on the outside of the shell, so if you wash the eggs there is literally no chance of sickness. Furthermore the amount of salmonella bacteria that would be on the shell of an egg is about enough to make you nauseated for maybe a few hours. If you still don't feel safe just buy cartons of egg whites, which come pasturzied and are much more convenient.

Mallocai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mallocai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mallocai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mallocai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mallocai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mallocai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mallocai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mallocai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mallocai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mallocai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mallocai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kura187 View Post
    cooked eggs are more bioavailable than non-cooked ones.
    People keep repeatedly saying that cooked eggs have more bioavailable protein than raw eggs... That is true but...

I'm not sure if any of you realize this but eggs contain much more than just protein. If all you want is protein than mix up some powder and be done with it.
    Eggs contain cholesterol, which in fact and despite the negative press is not bad for you. Cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone which I assume most of you are concerned with? Cooking eggs oxidizes the cholesterol and reduces its nutritional its value.

Again most of you seem to be making the assumption that in the older days guys drank raw eggs simply for the protein but that was not the case, they did it to increase they're testosterone levels. Something that most of you likely shell out hundreds or thousands of dollars on supplements for.

Just drink raw eggs instead!

bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Studies say its 1/1000,0000. that 1 person could also be you
    WTF is 1000,0000?
    If you're having curl problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a bench ain't one

Resident Craft Brewer Hooverville's Avatar
    Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TriStateTough View Post
    But raw eggs contain more nutrients though, and that is the way mother nature intended us to eat them.
    What the actual fukk are you talking about?
    It's your diet.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    9 year old thread, ffs.
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    9 year old thread, ffs.
    At least it's been bumped several times over the years, so some posts are only a couple of years old!

rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If you don't face, stomach ache and diarrhea then go for it