Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50)

srombado's "Time to cut this SH*T off" i-Satori MX-LS7 Style

I would like to thank Outside Backer for selecting me to test the MX-LS7. I would also like to thank Kristin, whose assistance has been invaluable in this process.
    I will begin my log on Dec 4, 2006 and complete it 8 weeks later. I plan on acheiving the lean muscular body that I have always "thought of having".
    My training is a hardcore style, I have a lot of muscle but I WANT THE DEFINITION TOO! You are welcome to view my other two logs at your convenience.

iSatori Presents: MX-LS7

What's In It?

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 3 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 40
    Amount Per Serving:
    LS7 Core Complex: 842.5mg
    Green Tea Extract (45% EGCG 90% polyphenols)
    Yerba Mate Lean Powder
    Natural Caffeine
    7-Keto
    P-Synephrine
    Bioperine
    T3/cAMP Activator Blend: 385mg
    L-Tyrosine
    Guggul Lipid Extact
    Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract
    Clary Sage Powder
    Coleus Forskohlii
    Cognition Complex 55mg
    Xanthinol Nicotinate
    Bacopin
    Vinpocetine
    Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, capsule, rice bran, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, fd&c red#40, yellow#6 and blue#1.
    Directions: As dietary Supplement, Take one serving 3 Capsules twice daily with full glass of water, Approximately 30 minutes before meal and / or Exercise. Do not Exceed 4 Capsules in a 4 hour period. Do not consume withing 4 hours prior to sleep.
    These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Eliminate Unwanted Body Fat Via Three Important Mechanisms!
    Isatori MX-LS7 where scientific integrity and constant innovation never stand still, has taken their original clinically researched lean system 7 formula and amped up the intensity and thermogenic impact with the most powerfull cutting edge ingredients known to science... to create MX-LS7. Maximum Strength Lean System 7 - The High Performance Fat Burner.
    Isatori MX LS7 with its newly developed rapid bio diffusion technology, start working from the very first dose to maximize thermogenesis and eliminate unwanted body fat via three important mechanisms. First Isatori MX-LS7 Support healthy thyroid function, converting low-activity T4 to high-activity T3, leading to a significant increase in metabolic rate and body heat. Next MX-lS7 stimulate the cellular messenger cAMP to regulate metabolic processes and positively mediate the effects of insulin and stimulate lipolysis for the conversion of fatty acids into the only form the body can burn off-instead of being stored as excess fat. Finally, the powerful fat-burning effects of MX-LS7 are enhanced with a proprietary complex of well researched ingredients to improve brain ATP and increase blood flow and glucose to the brain, giving you laser-like focus and improved mental acuity for high intensity explosive workouts. MX-LS7. Nothing's stronger. Nothing works faster.

About me:

Weight: 273 pounds
    Height: 6'2"
    Body fat %: 23.5 / 34.7 BMI (According to OMRON Hand Held BF Analyzer HBF-306
    Body Type: Between Endomorph/Mesomorph, according to http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm)

MEASUREMENTS (as of 12-2-06)
    Neck: 18
    Shoulders: 56.5
    Chest: 50
    Biceps: 18
    Forearm: 13
    Waist: 42
    Thigh: 26.5
    Calf: 17

I am a U.S. Military Contractor currently working in Iraq. I have been in country two and half years. I am an MWR Supervisor and fortunate enough to be doing that which I love. I manage two of the finest and largest fitness facilities in the whole country. This opportunity has afforded me the ability to truly make a difference in our soldier's lives, lasting changes to their lifestyles that they can take back with them once their deployment is completed.

Up until last October 2005, I had lifted weights for most of my life but mostly off and on, never really putting too much into it. I met a soldier who was a bodybuilder and asked me to train with him. My strength gains came as well as changes I never had before. In short, I was hooked.

My Current Training Schedule:
    I will be following the training supplied by i-Satori Technologies

Cardio Schedule: I will be following the training supplied by i-Satori, I do plan on adding a bit more cardio
    5-6 days per week, 45-60 minutes , stairmaster (preferred), elliptical, and inclined treadmill walking.

Current Supplements:
    Universal- Animal Pak
    Whey Protein will be a variation until I receive the Eat Smart
    Fusion- Fubar/Purple K (Log will be completed on 12-7-06) Then I will be replacing with Millinneum Sports- Ragnarok (logging)
    Millinneum Sports- Cordygen5
    Higher Power Gaba 4mg 30 minutes before bed

Current Diet:
    I will be following the diet supplied by i-Satori
    Attached Images
    Last edited by srombado; 12-02-2006 at 02:31 AM.
    Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp.
    Henry Rollins

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck with it !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Good luck with it !
    Thanks, hey how is that neuphoria working? Haven't had the chance to check anybody who won.
    Henry Rollins

Less talk, more lift :) BOSMIA bulk's Avatar
    BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you do accomplish this, youre gonna look great. You look like you got A LOT of muscle underneath the extra bf. Keep your eyes on the prize, stay motivated, dedicated, and shred that **** up brotha!
    Strength is Pain. Power is Torture. Strength beyond Strength. Power beyond human F'ing Power.

"All there is to it, is to do it." Ronnie Coleman

Always All Natural

Your company's log _____here______

retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice tatoos, espically the ones on the back. This should be a good log, and the product looks promising.
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate."

- Lee Haney

"God has smiled on me and he's been good to me;
    God has smiled on me and he has set me free."

- Afroman

Originally Posted by BOSMIA bulk View Post
    if you do accomplish this, youre gonna look great. You look like you got A LOT of muscle underneath the extra bf. Keep your eyes on the prize, stay motivated, dedicated, and shred that **** up brotha!
    Dude it's gotta happen! I'll be going to Australia two weeks after I finish this log and meeting my wife for the first time in 4 months. I wanna blow her doors off when she sees me
    Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by retro_roots View Post
    Nice tatoos, espically the ones on the back. This should be a good log, and the product looks promising.
    Thanks bro, I try top get a tat from where ever I travel to.
    Henry Rollins

bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by srombado View Post
    Dude it's gotta happen! I'll be going to Australia two weeks after I finish this log and meeting my wife for the first time in 4 months. I wanna blow her doors off when she sees me
    thats some great motivation right there!

get ripped baby!

enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You look like an MMA fighter. Good luck!

Originally Posted by enforcerlady View Post
    You look like an MMA fighter. Good luck!
    That's funny! I was just asked to role play for a lady's birthday party as that exact character and play it up with a cut man and announcer and flex a little, intimidate her then present her with her gift. It's gonna be fun
    Henry Rollins

BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's funny! I was just asked to role play for a lady's birthday party as that exact character and play it up with a cut man and announcer and flex a little, intimidate her then present her with her gift. It's gonna be fun
    ummmm....Iraqi tradition?
    Strength is Pain. Power is Torture. Strength beyond Strength. Power beyond human F'ing Power.

Always All Natural

Millennium Sport Rep Millennium 1's Avatar
    Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BOSMIA bulk View Post
    ummmm....Iraqi tradition?
    I think the tradition is to stone her first so srombado is going to be easy on her.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Rep.

support[at]millenniumsport.net

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/ms.htm

haha just seemed like an akward birthday surprise, just wondering hahaha

Always All Natural

NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be following this one. We can pose down at the end.

both of you guys were perfect candidates for these logs...both have great size and massive potential after cut

again, wish you both, the best of luck

Always All Natural

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wootwoot! Good choice and perfect timing

it'll be hot
    you'll want to take your shirt off

im sure him and his wife will have their shirts off more than theyll have them on...i mean its been how many months! I always wanted to go to AustrAlia, i would be lying if i said i wasnt jealous, but you deserve it more than i do...live it up big man!

Always All Natural

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    goddamn, dude your a freakin house. I agree witht eh MMA comment good luck

Day 1 12-4-06

Starting off I want to thank everybody who has stopped by to check out this log, I'm really excited about cutting my BF and I'm sure it's going to be a rough beginning but once my body adjusts and I work out the kinks this is gonna roll like a big ole FREIGHT TRAIN, down the line and into February 07. Hey, I'm just getting a head start on that old NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

Let's get started

I woke up at 0330 and headed to the gym at 0345, it was cold as **** outside this morning. I only had about 4.5 hours of sleep but I felt rested, we'll see if it holds out by the end of the day. I started the iSatori MX-LS7 today and took it at 0341am, 4 capsules with 32 oz of water, max dose for my BW. On the way to the gym I had a feeling of euphoria, maybe it was the christmas music I was singing along too as I drove. I love this time of year. No matter where you are, it's Christmas. I was also thinking of how blessed I've been this past month. It could've been a combination of starting this supplement, I just felt great! I'm absolutely a morning person, without a doubt.

I started a new routine that was give by iSatori and I chose the continuation Mass building plan and along with the diet plan I should be able to cut BF significantly without sacrificing the muscle. I may have to adjust my protein intake a little.
    I just got up to go to the bathroom 0900 and felt a little light headed. Not use to the caloric drop, I think.

I did not do the strength test but will get this done next Sunday.

Workout was Chest, Shoulders, Tri's & Bi's

Flat Bench
    225 x 12
    75 sec rest
    275 x 8
    120 sec rest
    275 x 6
    150 sec rest
    275 x 6 + 2
    My lifts were considerably lower than last week, the anaerobic recovery just wasn't there in the amount of time I had.

DB Incline
    100 x 10
    60 sec rest
    100 x 8
    90 sec rest
    100 x 6
    120 sec rest
    100 x 5
    What a difference the shortened rest makes. I ran out of Cordygen5 yesterday and I sure could've used it today.

SHOULDER BB BTN Press
    135 x 12
    75 sec rest
    135 x 10
    90 sec rest
    135 x 10
    90 sec rest
    135 x 10
    90 sec rest

DB Side Raises
    30 x 12
    45 sec rest
    30 x 10
    60 sec rest
    30 x 10
    60 sec rest

Triceps & Biceps were supersetted:
    V-bar Tricep pushdown/ Seated Incline DB Curls
    VTP- Stack x 15 (not sure of the weight)
    Curls- 40 x 12 Alternating
    45 sec rest
    VTP- Stack x 15
    Curls- 40 x 10 Alternating (barely)
    60 sec rest
    VTP- Stack x 15
    Curls- 40 x 6 dropped to 25's and repped another 8 each (both arms at same time
    60 sec rest
    VTP- Stack x 15
    Curls- 25 x 20 (both arms at same time

Over all, I liked the workout, felt pumped and full

DRANK 64 OZ of water during workout and had 32oz prior upon wake up.

Nutrition:
    8 eggwhites with 1 tblsp of cheddar, 1 cup plain oatmeal with one packet of sweet and low (not the one on BB.COM...LOL)
    2 cups of coffee
    THE DIET PLAN CALLS FOR FAT FREE PRODUCTS AND SOY MILK AND OTHER THINGS THAT ARE NOT READILIY AVAILABLE HERE but no problem I'm just going to be smart about the choices and use what we have and follow ity as closely as possible. I will record everything.

No sides up to this point except for the light-headedness

Cyto sport low fat whey shake w/ Animal Pak and 4 MX-LS7
    I've ordered the EAT SMART , 6 tubs, and I'll begin using those as soon as they arrive.

I'll edit as the day progresses.
    Last edited by srombado; 12-04-2006 at 03:16 AM.
    Henry Rollins

Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really looking forward to you and NuclearArms' logs for this one.

Make sure you get some more sleep though big guy, I was barely pulling 5 hours on most nights, and it was really draining me. A house like you needs all the rest he can get!

Even though the numbers are lower, that's still an awesome w/o! Let's not forget, you're taking some short ass breaks.
    If one is born a male, at least once in his life he'll dream of becoming the strongest man alive.

"Once you do them you will own the squat."

-Fitnessman referring to 3-count squat pauses.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck little man.

NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    srombado I agree that if you drop some bf you are gonna look awesome bro.
    ++ Subscribed to taunt you
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    man with 5 hrs asleep mentally i dont think i could lift id prob be pissed

good start.

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    good luck little man.

, Thanks Ness,
    Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    srombado I agree that if you drop some bf you are gonna look awesome bro.
    ++ Subscribed to taunt you
    I wouldn't want it any other way
    Henry Rollins

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice detail! Good onya for sticking to the whole program as well, must be a huge adjustment!!

Originally Posted by Togoro View Post
    Really looking forward to you and NuclearArms' logs for this one.

Make sure you get some more sleep though big guy, I was barely pulling 5 hours on most nights, and it was really draining me. A house like you needs all the rest he can get!

Even though the numbers are lower, that's still an awesome w/o! Let's not forget, you're taking some short ass breaks.
    I got some good sleep last night, about 7.5 hrs and popped up at 0345am, ready to go
    tODAY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NO TRAINING BUT i MIS-READ THE PROGRAM AND DID TOMORROWS WORKOUT but it's all good, I'm going to do the strength test tomorrow.
    When I FIRST LOOKED AT THIS WORKOUT i WAS THINKING "this is not enough" but we always have to keep an open mind because this program "smokes your ass", for real.

Recap from yesterday afternoon and evening: Did 30 minutes on the Elliptical, and last night, I was totally "cleaned out", not quite diarrhea but very close. GROSSSSSSEEE!!!!

I took 4 MX-LS7 when I woke with 16 oz water and headed to the gym. I jumped ahead and worked back, shoulders, tri's and bi's.
    Back:
    One arm Dumbell Row
    95 x 10
    60 sec rest
    95 x 8
    90 sec rest
    95 x 8
    120 sec rest
    95 x 8 + 2
    120 sec rest

Pull ups
    BW X 8
    75 sec rest
    BW X 8
    120 sec rest
    BW X 6
    150 sec rest
    BW X 6 + 2
    150 sec rest

Dumbbell Reverse Flye
    30 x 12
    60 sec rest
    30 x 12
    60 sec rest
    30 x 12
    60 sec rest

Triple drop sets: (10 sec rest pause)
    Lying Tri Extension
    110 x 8
    10 sec rest
    110 x 8
    10 sec rest
    110 x 8
    60 sec rest
    110 x 8
    10 sec rest
    110 x 8
    10 sec rest
    110 x 8
    60 sec rest
    Single Arm Standing DB Curls
    40 x 8/30 x 8/20 x 8 x 2 sets
    90 sec rest in between sets

Had a great pump and felt like it was a great workout.

Nutrition:
    Breakfast:
    8 eggwhites w/ 1 tblsp of cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup plain oatmeal with sweet & low.
    Mid morning shake with Animal pak and 4 MX-LS7
    Lunch:
    Dry green salad with plain tuna.
    Last edited by srombado; 12-05-2006 at 02:45 AM.
    Henry Rollins

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    last night, I was totally "cleaned out", not quite diarrhea but very close. GROSSSSSSEEE!!!!
    note to self - don't read this log during breakfast. >gag<

holy triceps! that looked wicked!
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    note to self - don't read this log during breakfast. >gag<

holy triceps! that looked wicked!
    Sorrrryyyyy! I FORGOT i PUT THAT IN THERE...LMAO, and you, of all people were the first the read this
    Henry Rollins

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So not butt piss but a lil ass matter spray? ewe! You don't use that miltary grade sandpaper TP do ya? I always brought my own Charmin from home when I was in cause that stuff will leterally tear your ass up!
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements