Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    OMG you said jerky and mom in the same sentence. That's not right.
    lol wtf??
    nice log srombado as always, and great additions Clown ha

srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes clown the REEF Girls trump everything else
    tODAY WAS AN OFF DAY, POWER BEEN DOWN SINCE YESTERDAY afternoon.
    Did 1 hour of cardio today and 20 minutes of posing, man that **** wears your ass out. Took some pics today and will post in the log as soon as my power comes up. I'm currently at another facility.
    tRY TO UPDATE LATER.
    Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp.
    Henry Rollins

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i shall check in for the pics!!!
    What are you posing for!?!!

srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    The camera, of course I have a couple of military buds that are doing this online challenge,their own, on my space. It's really funny and they wanted me to help them with some posing. Like I know
    Henry Rollins

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    pics? where?
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    pics? where?
    Hey stranger My electricity has been down for the past three days, hopefully today and I can load the pics.
    Henry Rollins

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by srombado View Post
    ...hopefully today and I can load the pics.
    I have put a load on some pics before but I assume thats not what you mean

You working out today or what slacker?
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I see that everyone has had a great weekend and starting the week off with a few comedians I see.

Srombado...good come back with AsianBabe. The ladies want the pics...so give them the pics. But be careful the clown may edit them. lol

Spaceclown...I have nothing to say to you right now. LMAO

BBD...watch out for the clown - he is an evil one. lol
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Lost track of the days Hold on.. Day 9 12-12-06

Alright, Alright ladies, Here we go, careful now all this buzz about the pics is gonna give me a "BIG HEAD". There a LITTLE ammo for your WEAPON, SpaceClown. and yes I did train yesterday, thank you very much. Power, internet, phone came back up sometime in the night. That has never happened in the 2 1/2 years I've been over here but hey, it's Iraq and anything can and usually does happen. So, sorry for the abbreviated updates over the past couple of days. From now on "sr" will stand for "seconds rest".
    Training yesterday: 12-11-06
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    100 x 20 x 1 warmup
    150 x 8 x 1
    75 sr
    180 x 8 x 1
    120 sr
    200 x 8 x 1
    150 sr
    220 x 6 (+2) x 1
    150 sr

Close Grip Cable Pulldown
    200 x 11 x 1
    60 sr
    200 x 8 x 1
    90 sr
    200 x 8 x 1
    120 sr
    200 x 8 (+3) x 1
    120 sr

Reverse DB Crossover
    30 x 12 x 1
    60 sr
    40 x 10 x 1 ( poor form after 7 reps so I dropped back to 30 on the next set)
    60 sr
    30 x 15 x 1
    60 sr

Superset Arm Day
    Triceps Pushdown
    stack x 15 x 1
    Dumbell Curl
    40 x 15 x 1
    45 sr
    Triceps Pushdown
    stack x 12 x 1
    Dumbell Curl
    40 x 12 x 1
    60 sr
    Triceps Pushdown
    stack x 12 x 1
    Dumbell Curl
    40 x 12 x 1 (8 good then swinging last 4)
    60 sr
    Triceps Pushdown
    stack x 12 x 1 (9 good and 3 cheaters)
    Dumbell Curl
    40 x 12 x 1 (8 good then swinging last 4)

My arms were seriously pumped after this workout.
    I did 30 minutes of inclined walking after the workout.
    Drank 3 32 oz bottles of water.
    2 cups of coffee

Also, I did 4 sets of BW Pullups (Wide Grip), at 1600. I just felt like it

Supplements :
    0345- 4 MX-LS7, 3 Cordygen 5

1000- Animal Pak

1100 - 4 MX-LS7

Nutrition:
    0800:
    8 eggwhites w 1 tblsp cheddar, 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ sweet and low

1000:
    Syntha6 Shake

1200:
    3 grilled Chicken Breast w/ 1 cup rice

1400:
    Tuna w/ mustard on wheat

1600:
    Syntha6 Shake

1800:
    Two burger patties w/ american cheese and 1/2 cup oven baked obrein potatoes

Here are some pics:
    I'll send one from June (for comparison, be NICE)
    Attached Images
    Henry Rollins

Millennium Sport Rep Millennium 1's Avatar
    Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are a beast my friend! Good lookin out on the pics. You are looking large and lean. One thing SC will point out is that you look like you are standing and posing on a giant Twister mat. Both Feet Yellow!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Rep.

support[at]millenniumsport.net

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/ms.htm

Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    You are a beast my friend! Good lookin out on the pics. You are looking large and lean. One thing SC will point out is that you look like you are standing and posing on a giant Twister mat. Both Feet Yellow!
    What the heck are you doing up still. Is it the ROK?
    Henry Rollins

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now that you ruined it I won't comment on the head. Oh hell who am I kidding. Do you know why fat girls give the best head? Cause they are hungry I wasnt gonna comment on the the twister mat I was gonna say something gay about the nipple rings but I'll be nice today. Nice WO. You gonna post macros so we can taunt you?

Originally Posted by bigbridrol View Post
    lol wtf??
    nice log srombado as always, and great additions Clown ha
    Hey BBD, I feel like such a "TOOL". I did'nt make the correlation of CEL (Cutting Edge Labs). Until a friend asked about it today and I was like, dum,dum,dum,dum,dum??? I think I've heard of them, then I see LP is doing a log and then your on there. Anyways, I'm gonna try that product after I get finished with these logs and get back from Australia (Feb-Mar timeframe) so you know I'll be hitting you up for some samples
    Henry Rollins

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was going to comment on your pics last night but my wife would of kicked my ass for still being on the computer.
    You are doing great with your log and your pics are great as well...total Power House.

Now that you ruined it I won't comment on the head. Oh hell who am I kidding. Do you know why fat girls give the best head? Cause they are hungry I wasnt gonna comment on the the twister mat I was gonna say something gay about the nipple rings but I'll be nice today. Nice WO. You gonna post macros so we can taunt you?
    I wear those Nipple rings like a badge of honor (hurt like a MF when I got em pierced)
    Fat Girls??? I'm confused?? Fat girls need lovin too now
    Today was an off day with only cardio and abs.
    0430 I did 30 minutes of incline walking then tore up the abs with some self brutalizing incline sit ups 4 x 50 and hanging leg raises (straight and bent knee), 4 sets each.
    Breakfast consisted of 2 packets of maple oatmeal and a 2 scoop Syntha6 shake, didn't feel the eggs this morning.

I had one pack of tuna at 1000 with an Animal pak

Lunch at 1300
    grilled chicken breast and one scoop of white rice
    fresh veggies

1/4 pound of beef jerky

Syntha6 shake

dinner

I did another hour of cardio today and burned 1300.
    I'm waiting on the Ragnarok to arrive so I can have a Pre WO drink but I had some Scivation Extend before I did the second cardio hour, watermelon (great tasting) and I picked it up at the Olympia expo, Not sure if it made a difference but it sure tasted great and I was able to get through a rather challenging cardio session today, which seemed to take forever.
    Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    I was going to comment on your pics last night but my wife would of kicked my ass for still being on the computer.
    You are doing great with your log and your pics are great as well...total Power House.
    Bro you keep changing your avi, what do you have cooking? I know you have something up your sleeve
    Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by srombado View Post
    I wear those Nipple rings like a badge of honor (hurt like a MF when I got em pierced)
    Tell me about it...I had mine (only one) done about 10-11 years ago. MOFO it hurt...but it was gooood. lol

I say we pierce the clown - pierce the clown - pierce the clown - pierce the clown (Kinda sounds like something from Lord of the Flies with Piggy)

Bro...it's funny to see that when I go rest at night - you are logging on - I go to the office in the morning - and f*ck me - you are still busy.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    ^^^^^

what he said, you big bastard.

^^^^^

what he said, you big bastard.

I just got huge wood well not huge but as big as lil clown can get

Would you like to play with me ....the almighty dvsness.

:
    j/k

I seen the opportunity so I had to take it.

Thumbs up

I just got huge wood well not huge but as big as lil clown can get

In this corner weighing in at 186pds - SpaceClownnnn...and in this corner weighing in at 122pds - Dvsnessssssssssss.

SpaceClown - I think you met your match.

She can kick my ass any day! And its 206 lbs lil man!

i miss my log, so i grabass too much now.

i miss my log, so i grabass too much now.
    $hit you grab ass as much as you want. In fact you can grab anything
    God damn I'm easy

God damn I'm easy
    Hahahaha

My bad SpaceClown - I took the numbers from your profile. I think I read it right - but if not...my bad.

Back off clown it's MY twister game
    Ness- should we go somewhere more private
    Henry Rollins

Wink

God damn I'm easy
    sorry, "lil clown wood" isn't my thing.

i think i'm gonna' get in trouble again.

why can't i behave?

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Hahahaha

My bad SpaceClown - I took the numbers from your profile. I think I read it right - but if not...my bad.
    No problem - I can't update my bodyblog from work. It's blocked and I forget to do it at home. I'm growing damn and one day I will be average, I just know it

sorry, "lil clown wood" isn't my thing.

i think i'm gonna' get in trouble again.

why can't i behave?
    You're gonna hurt my feelings