meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10)

modafinil legal status in canada

Hey guys,

i'm wondering about the legal status of modafinil in canada...can't seem to find it on the net, all I can find is the US status (controlled IV)

Also wondering about deprenyl!

thanks for the info

meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bumpitty bump bump

mmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alertec (Modafinil) is legal, but you need a prescription for it.

muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you can get em' here if you register. (seriously)

http://www.mafiastreets.com/r/1179.php

but you gotta register. theres a guy that will ship em' to you. just mssg him once you register. (i am dead serious)

Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wtf is it?

mmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by master_no_name View Post
    wtf is it?
    A "smart" drug that promotes wakefulness. Think amphetamines without the nasty side-effects. Wikipedia article.

SVTRIDER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Modafinil is Great, and does work.

Modafinil is great!.. I have ADHD, and I wasn't responding very well to Ritalin, so My Neurologist put me on Provigil (Modafinil) and the effects where great. I was alert, with none of the side effects that came with ritalin. No shaking, but I did had a weird side effect, for the first 30 minutes I got really sleepy.... weird since is recomended for Narcolepsy. In Mexico, Modafinil is sold without prescription, but I didn't know that until I tried to buy it with a prescription from my neurologist. It's kinda expensive $80 bucks for about (I think 40 pills, but I could be wrong!..). I know this tread is kinda old, but I wanted to give some advice on something I really believe works, unlike alot of the crap that is sold.

Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SVTRIDER View Post
    Modafinil is great!.. I have ADHD, and I wasn't responding very well to Ritalin, so My Neurologist put me on Provigil (Modafinil) and the effects where great. I was alert, with none of the side effects that came with ritalin. No shaking, but I did had a weird side effect, for the first 30 minutes I got really sleepy.... weird since is recomended for Narcolepsy. In Mexico, Modafinil is sold without prescription, but I didn't know that until I tried to buy it with a prescription from my neurologist. It's kinda expensive $80 bucks for about (I think 40 pills, but I could be wrong!..). I know this tread is kinda old, but I wanted to give some advice on something I really believe works, unlike alot of the crap that is sold.
    Do you use it everyday?