ChitownJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not another cliche six pack question!?

Sadly it is..... But dont stop reading yet!

About 5 years ago I was over weight, and then i shot up during puberty and that was basically how i achieved my current status. Im thin and in shape, i have a fast metabolism but its not from working out haha, im somewhat of a hippie that drinks alot of tea i dont eat to much sadly whether or not it i have a small belly when i bend over and from my familys obvervations it is due to my drastic weight loss from a while ago and is supposedly "loose skin" and i was wondering if large amounts of sit ups and push ups would be enough to tighten this up? im in college now so i have more time to just get on the ground and do 50 push ups and sit ups every now and then when im in the mood. just curious if this will help with my dilemma, thanks alot guyysss!

CY. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CY. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CY. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CY. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CY. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CY. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CY. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CY. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CY. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CY. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CY. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChitownJim View Post
    Sadly it is..... But dont stop reading yet!

About 5 years ago I was over weight, and then i shot up during puberty and that was basically how i achieved my current status. Im thin and in shape, i have a fast metabolism but its not from working out haha, im somewhat of a hippie that drinks alot of tea i dont eat to much sadly whether or not it i have a small belly when i bend over and from my familys obvervations it is due to my drastic weight loss from a while ago and is supposedly "loose skin" and i was wondering if large amounts of sit ups and push ups would be enough to tighten this up? im in college now so i have more time to just get on the ground and do 50 push ups and sit ups every now and then when im in the mood. just curious if this will help with my dilemma, thanks alot guyysss!
    Unfortunately, there is no way to 'tighten up' a specific body part. You must 'tighten up' the body as a whole. Crunches will do very little if anything to tuck in your stomache.

I reccommend you try some cardio if you dont have much time. Buy a jump rope and jump hard and fast for 15 minutes. Running will also help if its fast.
    > > Use common sense. < <

- Learning Herbalist.

Theres more to food than what the label says!

sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea crunches will help your abs but barely do anything to that loose skin...try HIT cardio
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=638809193