Thread: Whats Decabol?

mOXley crue

Whats Decabol?

In the BB.com store when you click on Gaspari nutrition, on the top of that page it has a bottle of Decabol. So I went down the list of Gaspari products, and I didn't see it. Then, I did a search and it said "

Whole Site Store Only

Searched for decabol. Results - of about . Search took 0.01 seconds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Show Keyword Snippets In Results. ]

Your search - decabol - did not match any pages!
    No pages were found containing "decabol".

Suggestions:

Anybody know anything about it?

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it was discontinued in 2004. that's all i know about it. wasn't into supplements back then, so i can't really help ya too much.

EDIT:
    looks like the main ingredient was "Nandrolone Decaonate." could google/wikipedia that for more info. found this too, but it's injectable.
    http://www.anabolic-steroids.net/pro...=product&id=32
    Last edited by ncangey0513; 12-01-2006 at 03:36 PM.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heres some info on Decabol: Discontinued.

Deca durabolin is considered to be the most popular of all steroids. It is an oil based injectable that comes in 100 mg/cc containers. It produces very few side effects. Deca durabolin is easy on the liver and promotes good size and strength gains while reducing body fat. Deca only aromatizes (converts to estrogen) in extreme dosages. It is highly anabolic but only moderately androgenic. Deca durabolin does shut down natural testosterone production, but it is not extreme. Gains will minimally dissipate, if at all, after the cycling period if workouts are kept intense. By the way, nandrolone decanoate is also the most counterfeited drug on the black market. Comes in 50, 100 and 200 mg per cc strengths. It seems to be the best of injectables for the cost. Usual dose is 200 mg per week with highs ranging 200 mg a day. The average duration is about 2 to 4 month. There are very few side effects. Blood clotting time is increased so that some people may experience bloody noses when they are dehydrated. Deca durabolin is generally considered by athletes and sports medicine physicians to be the safest and most effective injectable anabolic steroid. Nandrolone decanoate is mildly androgenic and is becoming increasingly popular with women bodybuilders. Although side effects similar to those of other steroids have been reported, the effects are relatively uncommon when compared to other forms of steroids. Nandrolone does not effect the immune system, unlike testosterone! It will not damage connective tissue, i.e. elbows, knees (Big problem amongst heavy steroid users). It does not aromatize easily. Gives the body a lean hard look. Deca can be detected in the body a year after discontinued use. It has the highest probability of being conterfited on the black market! It is one of the most popular steroids on the market.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

mOXley crue
    And this was sold by Gaspari nutrition? I didn't mean the actual steroid.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Heres some info on Decabol: Discontinued.

Deca durabolin is considered to be the most popular of all steroids. It is an oil based injectable that comes in 100 mg/cc containers. It produces very few side effects. Deca durabolin is easy on the liver and promotes good size and strength gains while reducing body fat. Deca only aromatizes (converts to estrogen) in extreme dosages. It is highly anabolic but only moderately androgenic. Deca durabolin does shut down natural testosterone production, but it is not extreme. Gains will minimally dissipate, if at all, after the cycling period if workouts are kept intense. By the way, nandrolone decanoate is also the most counterfeited drug on the black market. Comes in 50, 100 and 200 mg per cc strengths. It seems to be the best of injectables for the cost. Usual dose is 200 mg per week with highs ranging 200 mg a day. The average duration is about 2 to 4 month. There are very few side effects. Blood clotting time is increased so that some people may experience bloody noses when they are dehydrated. Deca durabolin is generally considered by athletes and sports medicine physicians to be the safest and most effective injectable anabolic steroid. Nandrolone decanoate is mildly androgenic and is becoming increasingly popular with women bodybuilders. Although side effects similar to those of other steroids have been reported, the effects are relatively uncommon when compared to other forms of steroids. Nandrolone does not effect the immune system, unlike testosterone! It will not damage connective tissue, i.e. elbows, knees (Big problem amongst heavy steroid users). It does not aromatize easily. Gives the body a lean hard look. Deca can be detected in the body a year after discontinued use. It has the highest probability of being conterfited on the black market! It is one of the most popular steroids on the market.
    i think thats the same write-up from the above link. could be wrong. just read the first sentance. none of the gaspari pics show a syringe (sp?,) is it pills or injectables? if anyone knows.

Originally Posted by mOXley crue View Post
    And this was sold by Gaspari nutrition? I didn't mean the actual steroid.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm
    it is on the banned subtance list, so it would be classified as a steroid. if you're thinking because nandralone decaonate is injectable it is immediately a steroid, remember, you can buy injectable b12. certain things are legal and are injectable.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i think thats the same write-up from the above link. could be wrong. just read the first sentance. none of the gaspari pics show a syringe (sp?,) is it pills or injectables? if anyone knows.
    your right it's the same but from different sources.
    I think Gaspari's was in pill form.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just based on the name I would guess it was a 19-nor-diol. Much more effective in transdermal than oral really. I wish I had some, as really fast acting deca is a good idea. I've heard of Nandrolone base in a transformula and NPP, but thats another discussion for another forum.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Bren555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Re Decabol

Originally Posted by mOXley crue View Post
    In the BB.com store when you click on Gaspari nutrition, on the top of that page it has a bottle of Decabol. So I went down the list of Gaspari products, and I didn't see it. Then, I did a search and it said "

Whole Site Store Only

Searched for decabol. Results - of about . Search took 0.01 seconds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Show Keyword Snippets In Results. ]

Your search - decabol - did not match any pages!
    No pages were found containing "decabol".

Suggestions:

Anybody know anything about it?
    Im not sure if this will help but i have used decabol 200 a few times . Go on google type in Mendical-inc and go to the site and look at the injected products. I would post a link but i dont have enough posts to do that