Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Whats Decabol?

  1. #1
    mOXley crue
    Guest

    Whats Decabol?

    In the BB.com store when you click on Gaspari nutrition, on the top of that page it has a bottle of Decabol. So I went down the list of Gaspari products, and I didn't see it. Then, I did a search and it said "

    Whole Site Store Only

    Searched for decabol. Results - of about . Search took 0.01 seconds.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [ Show Keyword Snippets In Results. ]

    Your search - decabol - did not match any pages!
    No pages were found containing "decabol".

    Suggestions:

    Anybody know anything about it?
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Count Stackedula ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: United States
    Age: 25
    Stats: 5'8", 216 lbs
    Posts: 13,532
    BodyPoints: 36372
    Rep Power: 8254
    ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ncangey0513's BodySpace
    ncangey0513 is offline
    it was discontinued in 2004. that's all i know about it. wasn't into supplements back then, so i can't really help ya too much.

    EDIT:
    looks like the main ingredient was "Nandrolone Decaonate." could google/wikipedia that for more info. found this too, but it's injectable.
    http://www.anabolic-steroids.net/pro...=product&id=32
    Last edited by ncangey0513; 12-01-2006 at 04:36 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Back at It Mickfootie's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 44
    Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    Posts: 11,988
    BodyPoints: 32782
    Rep Power: 6756
    Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mickfootie's BodySpace
    Mickfootie is offline
    Heres some info on Decabol: Discontinued.

    Deca durabolin is considered to be the most popular of all steroids. It is an oil based injectable that comes in 100 mg/cc containers. It produces very few side effects. Deca durabolin is easy on the liver and promotes good size and strength gains while reducing body fat. Deca only aromatizes (converts to estrogen) in extreme dosages. It is highly anabolic but only moderately androgenic. Deca durabolin does shut down natural testosterone production, but it is not extreme. Gains will minimally dissipate, if at all, after the cycling period if workouts are kept intense. By the way, nandrolone decanoate is also the most counterfeited drug on the black market. Comes in 50, 100 and 200 mg per cc strengths. It seems to be the best of injectables for the cost. Usual dose is 200 mg per week with highs ranging 200 mg a day. The average duration is about 2 to 4 month. There are very few side effects. Blood clotting time is increased so that some people may experience bloody noses when they are dehydrated. Deca durabolin is generally considered by athletes and sports medicine physicians to be the safest and most effective injectable anabolic steroid. Nandrolone decanoate is mildly androgenic and is becoming increasingly popular with women bodybuilders. Although side effects similar to those of other steroids have been reported, the effects are relatively uncommon when compared to other forms of steroids. Nandrolone does not effect the immune system, unlike testosterone! It will not damage connective tissue, i.e. elbows, knees (Big problem amongst heavy steroid users). It does not aromatize easily. Gives the body a lean hard look. Deca can be detected in the body a year after discontinued use. It has the highest probability of being conterfited on the black market! It is one of the most popular steroids on the market.
    Believe To Achieve - Work Hard Play Hard
    DIET AND NUTRITION ADVISOR
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    mOXley crue
    Guest
    And this was sold by Gaspari nutrition? I didn't mean the actual steroid.

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Count Stackedula ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: United States
    Age: 25
    Stats: 5'8", 216 lbs
    Posts: 13,532
    BodyPoints: 36372
    Rep Power: 8254
    ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ncangey0513's BodySpace
    ncangey0513 is offline
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Heres some info on Decabol: Discontinued.

    Deca durabolin is considered to be the most popular of all steroids. It is an oil based injectable that comes in 100 mg/cc containers. It produces very few side effects. Deca durabolin is easy on the liver and promotes good size and strength gains while reducing body fat. Deca only aromatizes (converts to estrogen) in extreme dosages. It is highly anabolic but only moderately androgenic. Deca durabolin does shut down natural testosterone production, but it is not extreme. Gains will minimally dissipate, if at all, after the cycling period if workouts are kept intense. By the way, nandrolone decanoate is also the most counterfeited drug on the black market. Comes in 50, 100 and 200 mg per cc strengths. It seems to be the best of injectables for the cost. Usual dose is 200 mg per week with highs ranging 200 mg a day. The average duration is about 2 to 4 month. There are very few side effects. Blood clotting time is increased so that some people may experience bloody noses when they are dehydrated. Deca durabolin is generally considered by athletes and sports medicine physicians to be the safest and most effective injectable anabolic steroid. Nandrolone decanoate is mildly androgenic and is becoming increasingly popular with women bodybuilders. Although side effects similar to those of other steroids have been reported, the effects are relatively uncommon when compared to other forms of steroids. Nandrolone does not effect the immune system, unlike testosterone! It will not damage connective tissue, i.e. elbows, knees (Big problem amongst heavy steroid users). It does not aromatize easily. Gives the body a lean hard look. Deca can be detected in the body a year after discontinued use. It has the highest probability of being conterfited on the black market! It is one of the most popular steroids on the market.
    i think thats the same write-up from the above link. could be wrong. just read the first sentance. none of the gaspari pics show a syringe (sp?,) is it pills or injectables? if anyone knows.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Count Stackedula ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: United States
    Age: 25
    Stats: 5'8", 216 lbs
    Posts: 13,532
    BodyPoints: 36372
    Rep Power: 8254
    ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ncangey0513 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ncangey0513's BodySpace
    ncangey0513 is offline
    Originally Posted by mOXley crue View Post
    And this was sold by Gaspari nutrition? I didn't mean the actual steroid.

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm
    it is on the banned subtance list, so it would be classified as a steroid. if you're thinking because nandralone decaonate is injectable it is immediately a steroid, remember, you can buy injectable b12. certain things are legal and are injectable.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Back at It Mickfootie's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 44
    Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    Posts: 11,988
    BodyPoints: 32782
    Rep Power: 6756
    Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mickfootie's BodySpace
    Mickfootie is offline
    Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i think thats the same write-up from the above link. could be wrong. just read the first sentance. none of the gaspari pics show a syringe (sp?,) is it pills or injectables? if anyone knows.
    your right it's the same but from different sources.
    I think Gaspari's was in pill form.
    Believe To Achieve - Work Hard Play Hard
    DIET AND NUTRITION ADVISOR
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User aspire210's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 1,908
    BodyPoints: 2873
    Rep Power: 1573
    aspire210 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aspire210 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aspire210 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aspire210 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aspire210 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aspire210 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aspire210 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aspire210 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aspire210 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aspire210 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aspire210 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit aspire210's BodySpace
    aspire210 is offline
    Just based on the name I would guess it was a 19-nor-diol. Much more effective in transdermal than oral really. I wish I had some, as really fast acting deca is a good idea. I've heard of Nandrolone base in a transformula and NPP, but thats another discussion for another forum.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Platinum Member eldawg's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Location: Canada
    Stats: 5'8"
    Posts: 10,348
    BodyPoints: 20916
    Rep Power: 17312
    eldawg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) eldawg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) eldawg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) eldawg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) eldawg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) eldawg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) eldawg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) eldawg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) eldawg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) eldawg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) eldawg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit eldawg's BodySpace
    eldawg is offline
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User Bren555's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 25
    Stats: 5'11", 209 lbs
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    Bren555 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Bren555's BodySpace
    Bren555 is offline

    Smile Re Decabol

    Originally Posted by mOXley crue View Post
    In the BB.com store when you click on Gaspari nutrition, on the top of that page it has a bottle of Decabol. So I went down the list of Gaspari products, and I didn't see it. Then, I did a search and it said "

    Whole Site Store Only

    Searched for decabol. Results - of about . Search took 0.01 seconds.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [ Show Keyword Snippets In Results. ]

    Your search - decabol - did not match any pages!
    No pages were found containing "decabol".

    Suggestions:

    Anybody know anything about it?
    Im not sure if this will help but i have used decabol 200 a few times . Go on google type in Mendical-inc and go to the site and look at the injected products. I would post a link but i dont have enough posts to do that
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout