ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how to use the elliptical right?

ok just wondering, its pretty straight forward, but i notice a lot of times my heel raises up off the foot pad a little and its hard to keep my feet totally flat the whole time, is that normal?

dodgyone is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgyone is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgyone is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgyone is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgyone is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgyone is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgyone is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgyone is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgyone is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgyone is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgyone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It all depends on the type of eliptical machine that you are using. Some machines revolve in a way which allows the foot to stay on the pad while with others you cannot physically keep your foot on the pad.

I workout at two gyms with each offering a version of the above. I just get on with it and appreciate the slightly different feel that each machine offers.