galioth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) galioth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) galioth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

feel sick after taking no explode! HELP!

ok so i got no explode, cellmass, and ON protein yesterday......
    i;m still in highschool.... i am 18....
    i have first period weight lifting... so i when i woke up i chugged one scoop of no explode and a protein shake... and tried to eat a few bites of some grits..... right after i took the no explode and protein i felt BAD!!!!
    all day i have been on the verge of throwing up and have tried to keep it down.... its 3 oclock now and i still feel sick to my stomach.... what could i have done wrong? i havnt even taken the cellmass yet cause i don;t wanna feel even worse...
    should i of ate a lil something first?
    whats something good and quick to eat for breakfast.....?
    should i have not taken the protein on top of it? please help me...
    i just to a "phenagen" (spelling?) pill to help with me being sick...
    someone please give me some help... ive taken a good bit of stuff before but nothing has ever made me feel this bad....

ess_daddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by galioth13 View Post
    ok so i got no explode, cellmass, and ON protein yesterday......
    i;m still in highschool.... i am 18....
    i have first period weight lifting... so i when i woke up i chugged one scoop of no explode and a protein shake... and tried to eat a few bites of some grits..... right after i took the no explode and protein i felt BAD!!!!
    all day i have been on the verge of throwing up and have tried to keep it down.... its 3 oclock now and i still feel sick to my stomach.... what could i have done wrong? i havnt even taken the cellmass yet cause i don;t wanna feel even worse...
    should i of ate a lil something first?
    whats something good and quick to eat for breakfast.....?
    should i have not taken the protein on top of it? please help me...
    i just to a "phenagen" (spelling?) pill to help with me being sick...
    someone please give me some help... ive taken a good bit of stuff before but nothing has ever made me feel this bad....
    maybe mixing the NX w/ food/shake? it does say to take on empty stomach. i never had that problem with it. next time take the NX on its own and if you feel like you did today after that then stop FOR GOOD - your body doesnt like it.

Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried NoXplode for about three months...once in awhile I would feel a little sick...but nothing close to that. I am no doctor, so don't hole me accountable, but I would try it again and see if you get a similiar reaction. This time try it by itself. Maybe if you have time, eat first...then wait half an hour or more before taking NoXplode and not eating or taking protein between the NX and your workout.
    Pain is only a memory. One which has been long forgotten.

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd take it on an empty stomach, taking with protein increases irritability from my experiences.

RedHeadN925 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

RE: feeling sick after takin no-explode

I did the first time i took No Explode . For some people i hear its the caffeine - for me it was the gross wierd taste made me gag sorta.

I didn't stop using it since i figured the benefits outweighed the negatives and just remembered not to gulp it as fast the next time i used it.

I also switched flavours to the blueberry one or whatever it is and mix it with a bit more water than you need to its more "gatorade-y" and it seems more bearable. but compared to some of the protein shakes i have tasted in the past this is not the worst of the bunch.

Hope this helps.

NickS524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it says right on the bottle to take 2 hours after a meal on an empty stomach or 1 hour after a protein shake. Just don't mix it and you will be fine. It may make you take a dump right away.

galioth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) galioth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) galioth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    preciate the help guys.... ive just never taken a supplement on an empty stomach.... didn;t really think you were supposed to... and i never saw it on the bottle, i must of overlooked it..... preciate the help, i;ll try it tomorrow by itself.... but damn i;ma be ****in hungry as hell till lunch....

GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used the old Version of NO, Fruit punch and had no problem with it. Then I switched to the new Grape, and I hated it. I always felt on the verge of blowing chunks on heavy lifting and it left the wost taste. Switched to Orange now, and its better, dont mind it near as much, no bloat either.

I use cellmass in artic berry, and its by far the best flavor BSN puts out. I'd also reccomend Blue-Rasberry
    S&P Crew

Smile

Originally Posted by IdealSpares View Post
    I used the old Version of NO, Fruit punch and had no problem with it. Then I switched to the new Grape, and I hated it. I always felt on the verge of blowing chunks on heavy lifting and it left the wost taste. Switched to Orange now, and its better, dont mind it near as much, no bloat either.

I use cellmass in artic berry, and its by far the best flavor BSN puts out. I'd also reccomend Blue-Rasberry
    yeh i have like berry blast or somethin like that.... and it tast ****in NASTY! i felt like i could of threw up at any moment all day.... i didn;t start feeling better till about 6 that afternoon..... i went ahead and took my cellmass for the first time and it was taht artic berry or whatever and it didn;t taste that great but it didn;t make me sick....
    i wish they would have like a flavorless kind or somethin....lol

oh and by the way your sig says " one you" and it should be "onCe you"

joker22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joker22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take NO explode on empty stomach but be prepared to crap at least once. I was on no explode pre/ celmass post for 2 months and got some really nice gains. I would take on empty stomach 20 min before i leave, crap at least once sometimes twice then cellmass as soon as i get home from gym and again before bed. Shower and then down a protein shake and make breakfast. I actually love the taste of both.
    I am currently trying the controlled labs PW/GM for pre/post since its cheaper. But miss the NOexplode. Debating now between getting more for pre or jsut getting caffine pills since they very cheap.

shags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi mate im trying to lose wight at the mo im gonna start taking animal cut monday then i want to beef up whats good for that plus i want to get 6 pack in 7 weeks

jtodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shags View Post
    hi mate im trying to lose wight at the mo im gonna start taking animal cut monday then i want to beef up whats good for that plus i want to get 6 pack in 7 weeks
    proper diet

socal87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation feverish

hey guys, i just started it out, and this is my 3rd time trying.
    my metabolism is crazy fast (5;8 135) so i process the stuff real quick.
    i am already gaining incredible amounts of muscle mass, im impressed
    with how it makes me look.
    right now, i took it at around 3 pm (maybe that is a little late).
    i did some cardio and am sweating like crazy (its now 10PM). i feel like
    i have a fever.
    any advice? thanks.