GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50)

A review of E-Bol after one month...

I started taking E-Bol right at the end of October (like the 28th or 29th), and I will be finishing up my first bottle tomarrow. In case you are wondering, I have decided to continue my second bottle, and here is why.

On 11-1-06 (meaning E-bol had been in my system for like 3 days or so), my flat bench looked like this...

205 x 9
    205 x 7
    215 x 3
    215 x 3

On 11-27-06 my flat bench looked like this...

205 x 10
    205 x 10
    215 x 6
    225 x 4

Now, this may not SEEM like a like, but for me, considering I had been stuck on bench, this was a massive jump. (last week I even cycled off my creatine I had been using to give my body a break from it, and I actually slightly improved on bench, even with the cycling off)

I have also seen all around strength increases, my shoulder DB presses have gone up quite a bit also.

Personally, I have experianced a real muscle fullness while using this product, and it would seem that I have gained quite a bit of mass in the month I have been using this product. I was hovering around 186 when I started using E-bol about a month ago, and I am now hovering around 189, so I've made a pretty solid 3 lbs, and my abs are no less defined (they actually appear slightly more then before) which would indicate a slight decrease in BF.

Although I am not sure how accurate calipers are, when I measured my BF about a month and a half ago I was 14.5%, and when I measured about a week ago I was 14%. Not a huge jump, but I am on a bulk, so?

Unfortunately, E-bol DOES seem to have some negatives. Everyone seems to have complained about grogginess in the morning... believe me, I have NEVER went back and set my alarm for an extra half hour as many times as I have on E-bol, haha. Seriously, it's bad. I have also noticed a slight increase of acne on my back and on my chest, which may or may not be the result of E-bol. Other then that, good product.

Anyway, I would gladly recomend this product, and I will continue on to my second bottle, hoping to still see the same gains as before.

Strength gains: 8/10 (I think it helped)
    Mass gains: 9/10 (3 lbs in a month, for me is damn good)
    Cost effectiveness: 5/10 (bb.com) or 8/10, depending on where you get it from, haha I get mine rather cheap.

Overall: 8.3. (or a 7.3 if you pay $50, lol)

Anyway, to ThermoLife, great product. I am impressed.
    "There are forty million poor people...why are there forty million poor people in America? And when...you ask that question, you are raising questions about the economic system, about a broader distribution of wealth. When you ask that question you begin to question the capitalistic economy."

"We are called upon to help the discouraged beggars in life's marketplace. But one day we must come to see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring."

Martin Luther King Jr.

cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good review. Product looks interesting, have to try it after the new year. Been waiting to see how these turkestrone/e-bol logs at am finish... but e-bol itself looks pretty good.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm glad to see you're enjoying e-bol as much as i have.

NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good review.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Sore 24/7 and lovin it Absolute0's Avatar
    Absolute0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Absolute0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Absolute0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Absolute0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Absolute0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Absolute0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Absolute0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Absolute0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Absolute0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Absolute0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Absolute0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good review! Mine is being delivered on the 7th... too bad i'm going to wait a few more weeks before starting my next stack. I'm really looking forward to it though. Glad it worked for you. REPPED.
    My Training Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1015388

End of 2008 goal: 215 lbs @ <10% bodyfat

PRs: bench 315x5, squat 335x8

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrassAndRocks View Post
    Unfortunately, E-bol DOES seem to have some negatives. Everyone seems to have complained about grogginess in the morning... believe me, I have NEVER went back and set my alarm for an extra half hour as many times as I have on E-bol, haha. Seriously, it's bad. I have also noticed a slight increase of acne on my back and on my chest, which may or may not be the result of E-bol. Other then that, good product.
    Great review! I can't wait to start with E-BOL by myself. I have already made good experience with inferior ecdysterone products, so I expect a more than solid effect from EBOL.

However, the "grogginess in the morning" you mentioned could indicate that your sleep demands have increased while taking ecdysterone. this does not have to indicate something bad, on contrary: this could indicate increased growth processes, since growth mostly happens during sleep. If you add the fat you have lost (0.5%) to the gained overall mass, it seems that you have gained almost 4 lbs of pure lean mass. this is quite huge. I doubt that even growth hormone or IGF-1 would surpass this by much.

best regards

to thermolife: please make EBOL available in UK; the thermolife website (UK-based) does not list ebol yet. :-(
    Last edited by Dr.P; 12-03-2006 at 04:43 AM.

crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

increased acne could be a result of poor sleep quality, or perhaps increased caloric intake due to e-bol (not sure if it increases hunger)

another scenario could be a possible affect on the androgen receptor, causing an increase in sebum (bodily oils) production, possibly within the sterone itself or by altering testosterone/DHT function

has anyone else noticed acne on e-bol or other ecdy products?

crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzyakta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    to thermolife: please make EBOL available in UK; the thermolife website (UK-based) does not list ebol yet. :-(
    noted, dr p. i'll try to see what's up.

Originally Posted by crzyakta View Post

has anyone else noticed acne on e-bol or other ecdy products?
    i haven't noticed acne on either ecdysten or e-bol. this may just be a coincidence. an 18 year old with some acne is hardly rare.

Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very nice review indeed! Great gains! Ecdysten always hit me the hardest with strength/LBM gains and E-BOL is no different for me in this regard...also, i will agree with dvsness, i've never had a problem with acne on either Ecdysten or E-BOL.

Good luck to you in the future GrassAndRocks.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice Revew, I like the reivew stlye instead of just throwing out grades.

I'm hoping Santa brings me some E-bol .

BTW, any feedback on E-bol while on a Cut?
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate."

- Lee Haney

"God has smiled on me and he's been good to me;
    God has smiled on me and he has set me free."

- Afroman

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by retro_roots View Post
    Nice Revew, I like the reivew stlye instead of just throwing out grades.

I'm hoping Santa brings me some E-bol .

BTW, any feedback on E-bol while on a Cut?
    panic66 logged e-bol on a cut, and i will be blogging it starting friday.

retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    panic66 logged e-bol on a cut, and i will be blogging it starting friday.
    Straight. I'll have to see if i can find the log later.
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate."

- Lee Haney

"God has smiled on me and he's been good to me;
    God has smiled on me and he has set me free."

- Afroman

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by retro_roots View Post
    Straight. I'll have to see if i can find the log later.
    Both Nitaant and I are blogging E-bol here:

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transform2007

Paganini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up any oldsters out there using ecdysten?

Hi, I'm soon to turn 67(GO Ed Corney!!) but decided to go back to bodybuilding after many years layoff.
    I've been using Ecdysten along with Stemulite and the combo seems to work pretty well. About two months ago I could barely manage a one-arm dumbbell curl with 25 lbs; now I'm handling 40lbs for three reps. I recover all right after workouts and I'm starting to look a LITTLE bit like a bodybuilder. If any older guys have had interesting experiences let me know
    Last edited by Paganini; 08-15-2009 at 05:22 PM. Reason: typos

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paganini View Post
    Hi, I'm soon to turn 67(GO Ed Corney!!) but decided to go back to bodybuilding after many years layoff.
    I've been using Ecdysten along with Stemulite and the combo seems to work pretty well. About two months ago I could barely manage a one-arm dumbbell curl with 25 lbs; now I'm handling 40lbs for three reps. I recover all right after workouts and I'm starting to look a LITTLE bit like a bodybuilder. If any older guys have had interesting experiences let me know
    interesting

PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gingseng promotes estrogen levels, no thank YOU

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PearlSoap View Post
    gingseng promotes estrogen levels, no thank YOU
    Link? Study?