Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Off topic discussions in journals and other threads.

I see that some people are complaining about off topic discussions and posts in the over 35 journaling section. While I don’t mean to offend anyone with my feelings on this subject, I feel I MUST voice my opinion. If I offend any of you please except my apology.

What is the over 35 forum here at bb.com ?
    It’s a place where people over 35 (some younger) can come and feel comfortable making posts, ask questions and share and learn. While we are all here for different reasons, I think there is the link of health, fitness and bodybuilding that draws us and keeps us here.

Should journals be read only or do we need a read only section ?
    Why, because some members don’t like the off topic posts ? I am not for a separate section for read only journals. I feel that too many subsections make the forum harder to navigate.

Off topic posts and chitchat in people’s journals.
    What the hell is wrong with that ? It’s a personal choice IMO and if people want to let lose in their journal, they should be able too. If people don’t like it and feel they don’t want to read it…….THEN DON”T READ IT ! A journal should be WHATEVER THAT MEMBER WANTS IT TO BE…….NOT what others want it to be.
    I, like Hib and powells feel that my journal is a reflection of who I am. Those who have met me, know that this is true.

Does keeping a journal to WO’s and nutrition posting only, make you HARDER CORE? If it does in your mind then it does. For many of us who have been here a long time, we feel it does not. Life is serious enough and IMO our section (including people’s journals) should allow for a diversion from the seriousness of life.
    Many of us who joke around and partake in this friendly chitchat, train just as hard, if not harder then some of the people on this forum. This section is not a section where only hardcore posts can be made……….in journals or elsewhere.

Hardcore forums
    I know many of you think that other forums are better sources for information, and at times, I agree they can be. But are people who visit or read these hardcore forums any better then the rest of us ? HELL NO ! On that topic, I see some of our own members cutting and pasting from places like T-nation and posting as if that advice was their own. Does that make someone hardcore ? No, it makes them a plagiarizer. Do I or others call them out on this ? No, because the fact remains that they are helping people and it really is not plagiarizing things that are worth fighting over IMO.

I know and still am friends with many of the people from so called hardcore forums. Many of those people came from bb.com. People like Bigcat, Bobo, wardog, bigpetefox…….ect. Many people belong to more then one forum……..because no one forum meets all their needs.

Why do some people who may not want to use our section to make friends and have a little fun….have a problem with how our section is.
    I personally have no idea. The only thing I can think of is that some of these people are either just not outgoing and personable and they feel our section should change to only reflect how they want to be.

We have a lot of serious posts and I know I still continue to learn from many posts and people in our section. But I also know (from being on this and other forums for years) that some people from time to time feel that the forums only have a purpose and posts and journals, only have a purpose if they are learning from them. Let me say this…..NOT EVERYONE (newer members) who comes here is as hardcore and/or advanced then many of our members. And IF WE ACT like we only want hardcore discussion, IMO we will not set up the friendly environment that I know I WANT TO CONTINUE HERE. I have learned more from the friendly people of bb.com then any other forum I visit. Sure there are some great threads and articles on some of these other forums……but IMO NO PLACE has the friendly atmosphere and mix of knowledgeable people then we have here in our over 35 section. We have everything from the newbie who wants to learn to members who have and do compete.

I thought we had fun with the Halloween thread titles?
    I did that at the suggestion of Kimsquit. Chris, I think it was a great idea and I think most of us enjoyed it. I know I did and it was I who had to change them all back. LOL
    In the future I WILL NOT change thread titles for the holidays unless people ask me too.
    I do NOT want to offend members who may not like that done to their serious journal.

What has the over 35 section of bb.com meant to me?
    For those who don’t know the story of Chi_town, let me start with that. LOL

I spent most of my 20’s chasing $$ and career. I like other’s let myself go physically while pursuing what I now consider as lower priority in my life. I was always a big guy but spent many of my younger years (GS, HS and college) playing many sports that I enjoyed……..Baseball, Basketball, racketball…….I even was on the HS track team doing shot put and discus for a few years. LOL. Anyway, my worst out of shape weight was well over 300 lbs at probably 50+% BF. On my oldest daugther’s 3rd birthday I decided it was time to do something about my health and fitness. I started making small manageable changes to my life and it has snowballed from there. I stumbled upon bb.com (the old forums) back in 1997-1998 when I was looking for the magic supplement that would help me shed fat and get into shape. What I found was not the magic supplement but the over 35 forum. Fitnessman and Resurrected (he used to go by Dorian) quickly became my buds. I spent the early years reading and learning and doing things trial and error style on myself. I used ketogenic dieting to lose the majority of my BF the first few years. I even became the 1st mod over at c-k-d.com helping others with Ketogenic dieting. After a while I was asked to mod here at bb.com and I accepted. I wanted to give back to the forums that have done so much for me.

While I chitchat with the best of them, I take my training and what I am trying to accomplish very seriously. Anyone who may think I don’t… can KISS MY ASS. Unfortunately I was not born with the genetics that some of you may have, I am who I am. I WILL NOT however let that stop me from achieving my goals. Of course I balance my goals, my family and work like many of you do.
    I just do the best that I CAN!

The over 35 section and many of the good people here have helped to keep me focused. It has helped to let me have a little cyber fun with some really good people, even in times of turmoil in my personal life. I cherish the relationships I have with many of the people here. I have met many of you over the years and continue meeting people from our forum. I personally enjoy that part and would not trade it for the world. But then again, I am a very outgoing person. I look forward to the Arnold classic where I will get to meet even more people from our section this year. We have a growing group of really good people who get together there every year. All are welcome! This is not some private club that meets. It’s people from the over 35 section getting together to have some fun together at one of the world’s biggest Bodybuilding shows.

We all get forum burnout from time to time, myself included. I and others used to spend countless hours posting and helping newbies. Rather then just flaming them and telling them to use the search button, now many of us longer time vets let many of our recently newer members answer many of the newbie posts, but we still chime in from time to time. How many times can one person answer the same question? Because of that many of you have stepped up to fill the void at times and still help out our newer members. While I am no expert, except for on my own body and even that I am still constantly learning about. I do not feel the need to act as an intellectually elite member of our forum. Many of our most knowledgeable members like to have fun and post off topic things. I choose to be who I am in real life…..an outgoing person who is very passionate about life. Sure back in the day, I too spent countless hours debating things with other members……studies, theories……..ect. What I have learned over the years and some of this I think is just from maturity……..is that all the science in the world doesn’t mean jack **** if it doesn’t help people. While I still value the science behind it all, I NOW KNOW it’s mostly about EDUCATION, DEDICATION, INTENSITY IN THE GYM, DIET,DIET, DIET, DIET, DIET and DID I SAY DIET ? LOL

I am still inspired by many of our members, both long time vets and many of our newer members. YOU ALL HAVE SOMETHING to share and I THANK you all for doing so.
    Even if it’s just to make someone laugh on what might be a bad day for them……….then I say………our section is a success.

I have seen people come and go over the years in our section, but it’s funny how many of them return after some time away. There must be a reason for this and I for one am damn proud of our over 35 section.

<more to follow>

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My suggestion to make some of the hardcore posters happier:
    If you want to discuss some new lift you have incorporated into your routine, then by all means…. do so. But if you want to mention that your dog just had it’s teeth cleaned….then do that too……….IT’S YOUR JOURNAL!

If you want your journal to be more of a READ ONLY journal then put that in your thread title. This way people will know not to post friendly chitchat in your journal because you don’t like it. Anyone who would like this can PM me personally and I’ll be happy to change your thread title to whatever you want and include the “read only” suffix to the thread title.

You could even keep your journal in the general WO journal section of the forums if you dare. LOL

Or better yet, use your Bodyblog for your journalling…..but IMO most people won’t visit there, but then again that may be what some of you want.

Have a WONDERFUL DAY !

Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i love all the gossip!

i'm becoming an old woman!
    folk music makes me angry

Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I think this would make a great sticky for anyone that is new, I have been here a few weeks and I have been stumbling around trying to figure out what I can say and what I can't say.
    I read all the FAQ material and it was good but it didn't let me know how the people that run the forum interpret the rules, now I do.
    I haven't posted in the journal section yet and I never even dreamed that some people might not want someone leaving remarks but I totally respect that because it belongs to them. It just shows you that you are never to old to learn.

Thanks Chi Town

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good point about the Body blog Pete. I did not even factor that into my thinking. There ya go folks for those who would prefer Read Only journals!

Being the Moderator who has been here with bb.com and the Over Forum since day 1 all I can really add is:

The sense of community here is what has taken the most time to develop. The rest of the forums on this board really don't troll here much. Why? Because they know if anyone comes here and causes trouble, they will quickly be removed from this site.

It takes time to keep this forum what it is. I IP check EVERY new member. I check every new post on this forum most days. I send countless PM's, delete, edit..Etc..Etc..Etc....Etc.....

This is what it takes to keep a sense of community and it will stay that way.

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Spitfire-1 View Post
    i'm becoming an old woman!
    LOL... I wouldn't worry unless you feel the need to wear frilly undies to the gym...

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lukamar View Post
    LOL... I wouldn't worry unless you feel the need to wear frilly undies to the gym...
    Are you saying there's something wrong with that?

Pete, you summed it up perfectly, my friend. I'll just attach a "me too" to your post and call it a day on this topic.

jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Originally Posted by jaguarr View Post

Pete, you summed it up perfectly, my friend. I'll just attach a "me too" to your post and call it a day on this topic.

jag
    And I'm gonna ride in on the back of BIG CAT and put me in for "ME THREE"!!!

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you saying there's something wrong with that?
    I just find it chafes a bit...:P

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any more off topic posts in this thread and I will BAN the lot of you

Nah!!

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Any more off topic posts in this thread and I will BAN the lot of you

Nah!!

It's like you WANT the thong pic reposted or something.

jag

jag

Negged, Banned and sent to the Iraqie Front

Originally Posted by powells2 View Post
    And I'm gonna ride in on the back of BIG CAT and put me in for "ME THREE"!!!
    This thread just earned a PG-13 rating. RAWRR!

jag

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me FOUR!

I have repeatedly requested to be banned if it feels anything like being spanked.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Geeeez, that was a long read . But a good one, Pete!

I'd pay money to know what the hell prompted the need for such a post, lol. I mean, who the hell would complain to MODS about someone elses journal?

It is true that I don't visit some journals very often because of the huge amount of traffic in some of them. Jag can vouch for me, as I PMd him months ago and explained that I would spare him the extra "hassle" of having another person to politely acknowledge. Dbflgirl knows I feel the same way about hers (and Hibby, yeah, that's why I don't leave frequent comments in yours ), but I consider these members very, VERY good pals of mine...and I do visit theirs, and other such journals all the time. I kinda feel like I'm doing them a favor, and I know they understand. But....who has the nerve to complain to a MOD about a member's personal frickin' journal? Stay the hell out of it! It's that simple.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Odin1970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odin1970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odin1970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odin1970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odin1970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odin1970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odin1970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odin1970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odin1970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odin1970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odin1970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    being a new member I enjoy this forum a lot and rarely venture to the others on the site. I understand the other side however, that some of the threads dont pertain to training.

That said, its a choice to be here and a choice to read the threads. its very easy to choose not to read something.
    Sig = not worth the petty B.S.

Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob 1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been so nice, quiet, and reserved, but now I find out you are all insane and probably wearing each others underpants when you aren't spanking each other. I like it

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The thing about the over 35 forum is: we have a life outside of bb'ing because of our slightly advanced age. I like sharing some stuff with each other about our kids, spouses, etc. It makes it feel like I am part of a big family and tends to encourage me more about reaching my fitness goals.

My 2 cents worth is over now
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chi - thanks so much for not only your words, but all the work you, and the other mods, have done in helping to create this little community of ours. Someday, I'm going to make it to the Arnold to meet more of you in person!
    When the last deer disappears into the morning mist,
    When the last elk vanishes from the hills,
    When the last buffalo falls on the plains,
    I will hunt mice, for I am a hunter,
    And I must have my freedom.
    Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

jag
    Maybe he doesn't but some people do.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

I'm still 27 in hex :) Plato458's Avatar
    Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's great to hear Chi. I was beginning to think that as a newbie I needed to be an expert on everything so not to ask a question that had gone before

Re blogs - I'm a blogger and don't get the journal bit. And here's an OT just for a full house - anyone know how to RSS bodyspace so I can add to my Google Desktop ?!

Cheers
    Px
    Never Give Up Never Surrender ;-P

I did once and look what happened - 30% BF

skinnychubbyguy "Hole in my underwear... What is the purpose of the hole on the front? I mean they stitch up the other side, but they leave the one opening on the front open, wtf is the point? My balls don't get that sweaty to air out, and I don't pull my dick through it to piss or anything else, so is there a legit reason for this?"

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Negged, Banned and sent to the Iraqie Front
    I love it when you get all tough and butch.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    I love it when you get all tough and butch.
    Yeah, he looked real "butch" in that pink thong!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel a lot of love in here

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

The only thing better than the thong shot being re-posted would be a pink thong shot from behind!!!!
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    Yeah, he looked real "butch" in that pink thong!
    It was coral. So he says.

Tired of being lied to resurrected's Avatar
    resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think I would have to ban the whole lot of them.
    Off topic in any post, what are you thinking of? Geez.... no more of this or it gets reported and I will cry on pete and marks shoulders.......

Tired of being lied to resurrected's Avatar
    resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    It was coral. So he says.
    Funny you would say that. My house had a pink tub, toilet and sink when I bought it. I complained to the past owner and he stated it was not pink it was coral. Yet he lives in a pink.. ooops coral siding house right behind me on the other end of the feild.
    Trust me it was PINK Mark won't ever let on he likes PINK..

c502cid will become famous soon enough. (+50) c502cid will become famous soon enough. (+50) c502cid will become famous soon enough. (+50) c502cid will become famous soon enough. (+50) c502cid will become famous soon enough. (+50) c502cid will become famous soon enough. (+50) c502cid will become famous soon enough. (+50) c502cid will become famous soon enough. (+50) c502cid will become famous soon enough. (+50) c502cid will become famous soon enough. (+50) c502cid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Being one of the newbies here I'm afraid to ask about the thong..........however inquiring minds want to know!
    Big Blocks=Life

Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Trust me it was PINK Mark won't ever let on he likes PINK..

I know...

And I'm sure I saved a copy of the pic. Um, just for inspiration you know.