Thunder Lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation what does white bread do to ya?

what does it do?
    5'10
    180 lbs
    Bench: 245x1
    Squat: 390x1

~~~~~~~~~~

Property of the WILD BUNCH!

Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When it goes into you into your body it spikes insulin so high that it forces the liver to store all of it as fat. You can gain one pounds of fat off of just 4 slices of this terrible creation.

Just kidding, people chose whole wheat bread over white because it has more fiber and nutrients, plus it's more natural than refined white bread.

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It spikes your insulin, thus storing it as fat. Whole wheat bread is better, more fibre, good complex carbs and more nutritents like the above said.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

CountryLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some loaves of white bread have a ton of sugar and fat. Mostly those kinds they are advertise to little kids.
    Down Yonder