boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Boomslangs Booming Perfect Carb Review.

I was selected to be a tester for Perfect Carb from Zima Nutrition. I just got a slip from UPS saying to come and pick up my package so I will do start this on Thursday since I don't work out on Wed. I am looking forward to this product since I haven't ever used a carb product before this will be my first time with it. I will be using different ways to see which one works best for me and my body. Well untill I go pick up my package I will have to check out. I will update when I get home with the product and give my impressions then. Untill then Peace and hair grease.

Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great I can't wait to see how you like this. Be sure and check out the other logs too. Hit me back if you need anything.
    Board rep for Zima Nutrition
    customersupport@zimanutrition.com
    www.zimanutrition.com

boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Update!!!!!!

Day 1

I went to the UPS store this morning and picked up my package. Got it home and opened it up. Good looking label very clean and sharp. Props to the designers. I decided to mix some with my morning protien shake to see how it works. I took three scoops and mixed it in with my shake. It mixed pretty good, took a few shakes to get it in but it wasn't bad. The taste was just like sugar just not as sweet. I can't wait to try cooking something with this. I will try to update this when I can. I haven't yet decided how and when I am going to use this I will update when I get more info and I wil give a final review when it is all over. Over all here is my first impressions

Mixing: 7/10

Taste: 8/10

Effectiveness: To be determined.

Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good review so far. I am glad you like the taste and everything so far.. I can't wait to see how you like cooking with it too. Please post up any good ideas you come up with it.
    Board rep for Zima Nutrition
    customersupport@zimanutrition.com
    www.zimanutrition.com

kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great review so far I can't wait to see how overall it was. I will be checking more on this log because if it turns out good then I might just have to try this product.

20inchwide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 20inchwide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 20inchwide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 20inchwide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 20inchwide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 20inchwide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 20inchwide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 20inchwide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 20inchwide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 20inchwide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 20inchwide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great review frst off and I have been hearing this is going to be one of the best supplements of 2006. I can not wait till I get mine in. I will be doing a log with this product also.

Update for you guys.

Well, I have been using Perfect Carb every day since I got it. I have tried it mostly just in protien shakes and water. I have seen that it takes some shaking but it does mix in with water. Nothing bad I just think it is the nature of the beast. It works really well with protien shakes too. I makes my sometimes less than tasty chocolate shake quite tastey with the extra scoops of PC. I can tell that I am having more energy in the gym. Cardio is easier and I really tell that the PC mixed with water helps to control my hunger in between meals which makes me less likely to cheat. That is it for now on my list for the next day or so is to try the PB and J PC sandwich that one of the testers posted about. I will report on how that works out soon.

New update and many new uses for PC. I had some perfect carb in lemonade the other day and I must say you have to use quite a bit of it but it really is good. The only bad thing is you have to use a bunch of it. I saw one of you guys post about fruit and adding it to that. I will try this in the morning since I just happened to have some grape fruit in the fridge. So far I can really tell my energy is lasting longer and I am not near as hungry between meals since i have been doing the PC in water. I will update with how the grape fruit worked for me.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds good... any updates?

Grapefruit update!!! This combo rules!!!!!! I will have to get some more perfect carb just so I can use it for this. This by far is my favorite way to use the product so far. I may try to use this on some Mango as well that is one of my favorite fruits as well. I recommend that everyone try this that is testing perfect carb. Grapefruit + Perfect Carb= Awsome.

benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great, when is this going to be in the cyberstore this looks like a product that I would like to try. Are you still needing testers Zima?
    Bass playing bodybuilder.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by benjioar View Post
    Great, when is this going to be in the cyberstore this looks like a product that I would like to try.
    I was told recently that it will be on bb.com in the very near future. Keep an eye out for an update on this within a week or so.